[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with white people not taking humor/banter? A have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 23
File: FB_IMG_1459567163465.jpg (20 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459567163465.jpg
20 KB, 480x460
What's with white people not taking humor/banter? A have a white "friend" whose ignorant as fuck about other races besides white. He goes off making fun of Indians , blacks, and far east Asians . But he was scrolling down FB pics and pic related showed up. I laughed a little bit. He scrolled quickly then was like "what's funny? " Then I said nothing. But I see that kind of shit on 4chan as well. anything pro black , y'all get fussy and be like "hurr we wuz kangz" . Many of you guys suck balls
>>
Black people are subhuman tho
>>
File: 1448629760867.jpg (9 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1448629760867.jpg
9 KB, 200x300
>>27649623
Racism sucks. What we need is an individualist virtue/merit culture, but SJWs keep fucking that up, so don't hold your breath.
>>
Paid anti-racism bullshit. Reported.
>>
Says the dumb ape who probably chimps out whenever someone says "nigger" around him, even in a joking way.
>>
>>27649623
We see ourselves as superior to other races in all ways so when we see other races trying to rise above their station, we have to quickly discipline them.

Also, the reason we're ignorant about other races is because we only give a shit about and like to associate with ourselves. That's why non-white immigrants trigger us
>>
because it's not funny because all the racist things people say about white people are either made up (weirdly obscure myths about white cooking habits, white people smell like [made up thing here]) or actually based around how good it is to be white (white people can afford to buy superfluous things, white people aren't on-edge that violence might erupt at any second)

meanwhile all the racist things people say about blacks are true lmao
>>
crakers, niggers, chinks and everyone else should all learn to take a joke.
>>
WUT WE WUZ HUH BOI?
>>
File: 1446531720758.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1446531720758.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
Experiment. Go to any meme about white people on Facebook and look at the comments: 100% white guys saying "If I said this about black people I'd be labeled racist!" Now go to any black people meme and you'll find 50% white people saying "that's racist" and 50% black people saying "smashing dat like lol teriq johnston dis is you nigga"
>>
>>27649696
>(weirdly obscure myths about white cooking habits, white people smell like [made up thing here])

>meanwhile all the racist things people say about blacks are true lmao

See that's the thing. Most white people jokes is merely satire but when whites make jokes about black being lazy , criminals, or whatever there's white people that actually believe it.

>white people kissing their dogs

>not funny
>>
>>27649696
>white people aren't on-edge that violence might erupt at any second)
This is usually funny for me, especially when they put a spin on it. One guy asked me why I always faced the door and I joked that if one the guys came through the door with a gun I'd be the first to know. This guy has the same name as me so he said why would I see myself coming through the door.

Made me crack up and I had nothing on that.
>>
>>27649623
It's because all racist white people are horribly insecure manbabys
>>
>>27649623
Arial pink?
>>
I like how everyone proved OP 100% correct
>"we wuz kangs"
>"lol blacks are subhumans amirite NIGGERS"
>someone makes fun of whites
>"dude racism is not cool bro, we need to get over this"
>"paid anti-racist shill, reported"
>>
>>27649799
mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>27649799
muh butthurt mudda fuqqa.
>>
File: 1459225666070.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459225666070.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Whats with niggers not taking banter?
>>
>>27649623
>white folks can't handle banter because one of your autistic friend can't
>the negro community throws a spastic fit because not enough on their team win oscars, but no, black people are cool
hmm
>>
>>27649754

because blacks really do have the highest unemployment rates, highest criminality rates and theres things that are so bad you dont need to generalize, like if you're an african american you truly do have more of a chance of not having a dad than having one

and whites kissing dogs is just a bit sad because it reveals that black people cant afford dogs at all, thats why it seems odd when whites have one as a member of the family to black people

only good anti-white joke is le little dick since its actually true and a real thing whites are insecure about lmao
>>
>>27649623
>A have a white "friend" whose ignorant as fuck
It seems that your white friend too has a dumb friend.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-08-25-36.png (810 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-08-25-36.png
810 KB, 1080x1920
>>27649696
Also , whites are notorious for doing school shootings and serial killings . There's meme off of those as well.
>>
>>27649623
Its bc the white race is the best race of all. There is just nothing wrong with it.

The white mans burden is true. We use all our power and ressources to save niggers, chinks and spics but they need everything to be made for them.

So try this: Some guys give you factories to work at, give you a place to pick fruit, and give you real houses instead of mut huts. THEN you make fun of them for giving you everything good. Is that fair?
>>
>>27649623
isnt that a black guy in the picture?
>>
>>27649864

>black people can't afford dogs

Many blacks seem afraid of dogs. Can any blacks weigh in on this? I'm white and my dog is racist even though I'm not, so I'm thinking that naturally racist dogs have something to do with this.
>>
>>27649872
When a white person shoots someone, it's news.
When a nigger shoots someone, it's Tuesday.
>>
>>27649623
if you mean blacked posters are getting banned, about fucking time
>>
>>27649754
I agree. I am not american so I clearly see your point.
If you can't take a joke, you are the real SJW.
but polacks and racists are like this: they only see what is good for them, they are reverseSJW
>>
>>27649835
>>27649850
same fucking fag
>>
>>27649872
13% of the population 52% of the murders
the rare time a white kid does a shoot vrs eveyday in the detroit where they kill eachother over nikes and twitter comments
>>
>>27649887

There is a huge difference between killing an enemy or rival and killing indiscriminately or killing people who just never paid attention to you. I love school shooters though so this is simply an observation and not a point. I bet if the rates of "passion murders" (aka somebody slept with my wife and I killed him) whites would come out on top there too but that's just speculation.
>>
>>27649871
Not dumb, I'm just beta . I can't tell him to fuck off.

>>27649864
See
>>27649872

>>27649862
Those are 2 different things. I'm talking about humor and race. But the Oscars and film industry are biased about other races. It's hard to see a film where a black guy isn't exploited
>>
>>27649926

blacks are actually more over-represented in spree shootings than whites, it's just not reported in the media as much

>whites commit 64% of mass shootings (and are 63% of US population)
>blacks commit 16% of mass shootings (and are 13% of the US population)
>asians commit 9% of mass shootings (and are 5% of the US population)

special shout out to hispanic people for seemingly never doing spree shootings
>>
>>27649918
>Detroit

Yeah, that's a fucking ghetto. Breaking news : violence happens in ghettos. If you don't want to get shot, don't go to the ghetto.

But angry white kids turning into shooters could happen in the suburbs at random, which is way more scary
>>
File: black serial killers 3.jpg (96 KB, 699x623) Image search: [Google]
black serial killers 3.jpg
96 KB, 699x623
>>27649872

serial killing is ANOTHER thing blacks are more over represented in than whites, but the media just doesnt report on it (either since it doesnt push a liberal agenda or its just more out of the ordinary when a white person is so violent which is a bit racist, probably both knowing americans)
>>
>>27650004

I'm not a statistics buff so can you please explain how being within 3%~ vs 1% of your population means being over-represented? Seems nominal.
>>
>>27650004
>everyone is over-represented in school shootings
>Asians are the worst about it
>>
>>27650004
>Women once again shown to never do spree shootings
Haha, I bet all the butthurt men are going to ignore this one and start cherrypicking. They can never seem to understand that males are the inferior gender -- always ready to attack like a bunch of savage monkies, never rational, always desperately waving their dicks around everywhere they go in mindless, hormone-driven hunt for vagina. Fucking violent apes.
>>
>>27649623

>What's with white people not taking humor/banter?

Because other races don't.

Any time you're offended you get a sympathy parade, that rolls into a massive pity party that turns into you looting liquor store. You make all these rules that stifle free speech so you never have to be offended ever...

Then turn around and do the exact same thing you claim to be fighting against.

Remember kids, "it's not bad when WE do it."
>>
File: 1450318255512.jpg (59 KB, 565x720) Image search: [Google]
1450318255512.jpg
59 KB, 565x720
>people here proving the point that they can't take a joke for <insert reason here>
>>
>>27650055

I absolutely agree that men are the savage gender. Black, asian, and white women do not commit spree shootings. But oh god, custody laws written by men? Women are savages!
>>
>>27649623
shuddafuck up niggah
>>
File: ariel-pink.jpg (63 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
ariel-pink.jpg
63 KB, 770x513
HOLD ON, I'M CALLING
>>
>>27649720

I'm of the belief no one actually cares about racism unless they see an opportunity to exploit it.
>>
Replies were expected as fuck, you guys really proved OP right. Top kek, cucks.
>>
>>27650072

They do though. Black people love racist humor. Mexicans love racist humor. Asians... whites... not as common. Most racial humor shared by black people is about other black people. My my source is over 20 years on the internet with little human contact so take that as you will.
>>
>>27649651
This is what we should have by now. SJWs aren't the only ones, racists are preventing it to

It's silly, desu. Why make memes about black/white/etc people when we could meme about dumb people of all races so that the smarter humans could continue to evolve our species together?
>>
>>27650083

How exactly are sensitive whites exploiting their disgust for racist-against-whites humor? They get a few "likes" from Aunt Linda and Grandma Smith but otherwise there is no gain.
>>
because whites never grew around blacks or hispanics so they think those type of people are usually killers and garbage collectors
>>
>>27649720
This
Whenever there's a meme about all blacks being ghetto degenerates they laugh it off saying "lmao bruv truu" with that retarded laughing emoji
>>
>>27650036
>A 2014, Serial Killer Database annual statistics report showed that for the decades 1900 to 2010, the percentage of White serial killers was 52.1 while the percentage of African American serial killers was 40.3

Plus, whites would have more victims . Just because a small minority does it, doesn't make you not notorious of it
>>
File: 1423381276779.jpg (59 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1423381276779.jpg
59 KB, 500x511
>>27650136
They have some good ones
>>
>>27649623
Nothing triggers me more than racism against white people. Like, how the fuck are you going to criticize the greatest race? It just makes no sense. Negative opinions about whites piss me off more than anything. Especially the "you're a fucking white male"-tier shit.
>>
>>27650155
>the greatest race
that's for a separate argument
>>
>>27649623

i dont really get what this image is supposed to be saying

white people kiss their dogs before they leave the house? i dont get it
>>
>>27650155
reminder that you're a subhuman cuckboi
>>
>>27650216
It's making fun of how overly affectionate people are with their dogs
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 214x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 214x242
>>27649881
no offense but this comment is quite dumb desu
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/racist-dogs-video_n_2421153.html

racism is human. dogs are not racist

Anyway, I have 3 dogs and a few rats. A golden retriever, chihuahua, and a cute lil mutt and some hooded rat qt3.14s

It depends on the individual anon. Generalizations are necessary for some conversations, but they're usually nothing more than pointless statistics because everyone is different at the individual level. a stranger on the internet shouldn't have to tell you this
>>
>>27650223
>reminder that you're a subhuman cuckboi
I think you misread something. I'm white. Northern European.
>>
>>27650151
I've never been a fan of ghetto humour, but at least blacks know how to do it
>>
>>27650155

if you're superior to everyone, how come you have an obvious inferiority complex?
>>
>>27650254
and you can't even take a joke bitchboi
literally not a person
>>
>>27650216
lol look at dis white boy shieet

seriously now, white people started this whole "dogs and vegan" bullshit.
if you want to stop cows being saughtered then awareness is not going to help because marketing companies is bigger than your facebook page.
and second why like dogs better than snails,birds or squirrels. why should we care for one animal instead of all other animals
>>
>>27650266
>if you're superior to everyone,
I said whites are superior to other races. I've said nothing about myself, that's just you making subconscious assumptions. As it should be.
>how come you have an obvious inferiority complex?
I don't.
>>
>>27649720
>>27649799

Thread should have ended after these, stay sensitive little white cuckbois.
>>
>>27650299
Daily reminder that kikes and asians score higher on iq tests than whites
>>
>>27650251

>a stranger on the internet shouldn't have to tell you this

I don't watch internet videos so please do tell me the point anon.
>>
All these /pol/acks thinking black people commit more crime simply because "THEY BE BLACK LOL"
Ever noticed how crime has to do with poverty more than anything? If you took crime rate statistics based on income you would see how there is basically no difference between races
>>
>>27650055
>women
>being able to use guns
m8....
>>
>>27650328

This is 4chan, leave the logic at the door before you come in.
>>
>>27650313
What does that have to do with anything? Whites literally created the world, other races cannot even compete, or come close to competing.

Results are what matter. Now stop appropriating my culture and quit using medicine, technology, or anything else at all for that matter. Go live in your mud huts, shitskin.
>>
>>27650312
post blacked images again, that shit really proves your point
>>
>>27650328
Ever notice how poverty has to do with being black more than anything?
>be subhuman ape
>for some weird reason except to be successful in a civilized, high IQ society
>fail
Who would have thought.
>>
>>27650315
You can read, can't you? There's a whole fucking article right there, m8

but basically it says that dogs aren't racist because dogs are pure angels and not stupid degenerates and also if a dog WAS afraid of darker people, it's usually because their vision is no bueno and they didn't know and assumed threat
>>
>>27650367
Also, go the fuck back to Africa if you have trouble succeeding in white nations. Why shouldn't you? Black people are so great, after all. There is nothing at all wrong with them. Go be with your kind and enjoy it as much as you claim to.
>>
>>27650342
lol look at this fucking faggot
inventions came from all over the world, not just whites
>>
>>27650342
>Whites literally created the world
No
Your reductive summation of how the world got to where it is now wouldn't even stand up to even cursory scrutiny
>>
>>27650329

m8, look it up... Women who want to use guns are genetically superior at guns because of heartrate or some shit. Most just don't because they're not savages.
>>
File: 1459220982531.jpg (212 KB, 506x632) Image search: [Google]
1459220982531.jpg
212 KB, 506x632
>>27650328
Black people intentionally make themselves scary asf not my fault. If blacks looked like asians they could kill people in times square and nobody would notice cause asians look pretty and innocent
>>
>>27649872
eh that one doesn't necessarily have anything to do with race
>>
>>27650374
Botswana's actually a pretty nice country tbqh
But how can someone who's never been to Africa "go back" cuck boi
>>
>>27650376
No, inventions came from just whites.
>>
>>27650367
Le "if you work hard enough you will succeed no matter what" meme
You faggots are so delusional and dumb
>>
>>27650371

I saw video in the filename and assumed you were sub-15yo sorry.

>if a dog WAS afraid of darker people, it's usually because their vision is no bueno and they didn't know and assumed threat

How is this not a perfectly reasonable explanation? It's not like dogs were domesticated in Africa.
>>
>>27650399
Remember when white people invented gunpowder
>>
>>27650385
Burden of proof is on you. And dont give me no onion/salon/huffpost bs. As an american ive known thousands of men that shoot guns and love it while ive known maybe 7-8 women that do
>>
>>27650406
>implying a nigger has ever worked hard or attempted it
What the fuck are you talking about? I've never claimed such a thing.
>>
>>27650406
Not work hard, work efficiently
>>
>>27650409
Remember when white people dominated the entire Earth with gunpowder? Yes, I do. Was there any competition? No, not really.
>>
>>27650426
You said they failed to be succesful in society because "they be subhuman negroes"
You simply proved my point
>>
>>27650437
Don't move the goal posts
White people didn't invent gunpowder which refutes your point
>>
>>27649660
Triggered /pol/tard detected.
>>
>>27649623
White people have naturally thin skin. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>27650469
You're alive at the mercy of whites. Fucking act like it. Don't act up towards whites. You exist because we allow you to, and for no other reason. Now shut the fuck up, slave.
>>
>>27650485
>BTFO
>N-No uppity nigger ;_;
I'm white btw :^)
>>
>>27650485
then come and enforce your genetic superiority, im waiting.
>>
>>27650437
Oh so whites were the most succesful during a set time frame, just like other races
Mudslimes were light years ahead of us during the middle ages, now their countries are shit
The Chinese were light years ahead of us until the Renaissance, and now they are coming back as the most powerful nation

A set timeframe means jackshit you delusional beta
>>
>>27650422

>As an american ive known thousands of men that shoot guns and love it while ive known maybe 7-8 women that do

Not finding significant research because it hasn't been done and that's objectively not my problem, but women choosing not to shoot only supports my original argument if anything.
>>
>>27650328
Ever notice that practically every negro community is a poverty stricken hellhole? It doesn't matter if you place the negro in Haiti, Detroit, Liberia, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, or Martin Luther King Blvd, you will find a never ending stream of violence and an unacceptable standard of living. Niggers are a scourge to civilized society. They aren't meant to live among us. They belong on a leash, behind plexiglass at the zoo, or on a one way express ship back to the jungle where their own people plucked them out of to be sold.
>>
>>27650507
weren't rome just as advanced as ottomans?
>>
>>27649623
True white people are annoying on /b/ mostly. As I Mexican I don't really have any problems with any other race. But whites are for sure the most uptight and the most racist.
>>
>>27649660
Paranoid faggot, go back to /pol/
>>
>>27650529
>weren't rome just as advanced as ottomans?
For starters the Ottoman empire lasted until the 20th century and was technically speaking a modern country when it was subsumed by Turkey (obviously behind compared to western europe, but still modern compared to anyone else)
But no Rome wasn't particularly advanced at all. In fact Rome was an incredibly stagnant civilization by it's last few centuries. If there was an actual scientific dark age in europe is what in Rome.
>>
>>27649696
Lol you're just proving his point you stupid idiot. Honestly, fuck white people
>>
>>27650527
What about Botswana?
Or Ethiopia pre-communism
>>
>>27650529

Rome had their pagan libraries burned by Christians and the Ottomans didn't experience that to the same degree. I'm in support of the whites but this is still a good example of why time periods don't matter in the overall scheme of things.
>>
File: 1393924040095.png (238 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1393924040095.png
238 KB, 500x375
>>27649672
>being this close to reasonable self-awareness
>failing to take the most crucial step to actually understanding the truth of the matter
>>
>>27650577
>Rome had their pagan libraries burned by Christians
Meme
>>
>>27649864
You're underage is showing. Mods! 12 year old posting here
>>
>>27650407
because racism and being afraid of something you can't see are two fucking different things. Dogs aren't thinking 'bark bark I smell a nigger must kill' the same thing would happen if someone of another race threw on a cloak and approached their dog. Dogs will bark at their owners if they show up with a Donald trump mask and start approaching them. It wouldn't be because he was racist against orange trolls, it just couldn't identify what they were and felt threatened

Don't know if I can make this any simpler, desu
>>
>>27650514
Women dont have the balls lol. Its funny how there just so happens to be a tumblr roastie like you in a thread like this hmmm what a coincidence
>>
>>27650529
(I'm the poster you responded to)
Rome and the ottoman empire never coexisted. The first collapsed in the 5th century, the latter was born in thr 11th
The ottoman empire was more advanced under every aspect (except maybe the artistical and literary one) than Europe at that time.
Italy was a bunch of small countries that kept quarreling and opposed any scientific advance, even though poetry and art flourished.
Norther Europe still had to learn basic hygene kek
>>
>>27650593

I agree with all of that, and it doesn't change the fact that many dogs want to kill black people unless they were raised by black people. I can't make it any simpler than that.
>>
>>27649623
>>>/reddit/
Since you're so desperate for a racial hugbox
>>
File: muh-dark-ages-1.png (2 MB, 714x4650) Image search: [Google]
muh-dark-ages-1.png
2 MB, 714x4650
>>27650616
>opposed any scientific advance
>le dark ages XD
>Norther Europe still had to learn basic hygene kek
Except people in europe bathed regularly you fucking memester
>>
>>27649754
>but when whites make jokes about black being lazy , criminals, or whatever there's white people that actually believe it.

The negro commits many times more violent crimes, rapes, gun crimes, et cetera. They also have the lowest IQ of any race except Abos.
>>
File: muh-dark-ages-2.png (620 KB, 707x3752) Image search: [Google]
muh-dark-ages-2.png
620 KB, 707x3752
>>27650654
>>27650616
dude Imao so dark
>>
>>27650572
>Botswana
Nice place! And I'm being generous by only comparing it with the USA, not really the world's role model for crime and safety.
http://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/US/BW

>pre-communism Ethiopia
I'm sorry, how is Ethiopia in 2016?
>>
>>27650605

"Balls" does not have an objective meaning. It is often used in reference to savagery/violence/and occasionally risk-taking. Shooting at targets is not taking a risk, whereas shooting at enemies is. Women have had fewer than 50 years to acceptably shoot at enemies (and you can thank the JEWS of Israel for that) so give me a serious balls-quotient that can be applied to real life.
>>
>>27649720
White people aren't afraid of being called racist by black people. They're afraid of being called racist by other white people since that's how they lose their jobs/reputation.

That being said, a lot of white people do just see themselves as superior(even if they don't say that) so when a black guy starts memeing on white people they get angry and defensive.
>>
>>27650683
>see themselves
Can you stop using such slippery and dishonest language? It's a fact. Don't try to obfuscate it. Things are what they are, and you should say what they are too.
>>
>>27649864
>only good anti-white joke is le little dick since its actually true and a real thing whites are insecure about lmao

Except it's not true . . .
>>
>>27650702
>It's a fact
No it isn't crybaby
>>
File: 1443410689679.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1103) Image search: [Google]
1443410689679.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1103
>>27649623
Because we're not the ones with an average IQ of 85. We have something to be proud about with our image to begin with.
>>
Mainly because "racist humor" is based on something truthful yet I've never seen a single person kiss a dog
>>
Daily reminder that if you can't take a joke you have legitimate autism
Daily reminder that if you're racist your iq is on par with nigger averages
Daily reminder that if you're triggered enough to reply you've only confirmed these things :^)
>>
The only person I've ever seen kiss a dog on the mouth was some nice white lady with the puppy I had when I was a kid.
Never saw it happen before or since.
>>
>>27650714
This. It's fine to make fun of lesser races, because they're shit anyway. It's not fine to make fun of whites because they are actually good, so that makes it offensive.
>>
File: 6628618q65sgeg37wg.jpg (35 KB, 525x730) Image search: [Google]
6628618q65sgeg37wg.jpg
35 KB, 525x730
>>27650680
>Women have had fewer than 50 years to acceptably shoot at enemies
>acting like "women" is one person
found the sjw.
>>
>>27650754
Whites are subhumans tbqh
Not a single redeemable thing about them
>>
>>27650714

>IQ
>Physical superiority

Pick one. Which is truly more important? I'd go with IQ, so I'm all about the whites, but I'm tired of stupid whites lording their physical labor jobs over weaker whites who earn better pay with their brains. Please give me ammo to destroy these white trash whiteniggers.
>>
>>27650759
Cool opinion, maybe you should go live in a non-white country? Oh, what's that? You don't want to? How surprising.
>>
because the picture is not funny
probably that was an original post but i have to be sure kjlsanlgnl
>>
>>27650755

Good deflection. I'm not any less confident in my statements though. At least Google something for me senpai.
>>
>>27650767
Make me faggot
If you were superior you could
>>
>>27650654
>>27650665
Many of the scientists he quotes- those who lived before the scientific revolution- were mathematicians or scholars.
I don't think those aren't important subjects, but if you think sciences like medicine and astronomy weren't hindered by the contemporary culture you are a memester as well, just from the opposite faction
>>
>>27650714
IQ is just a math test, and math can be practiced
>>
>>27650251
Why would you own a rat? And white people are the strange ones
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 580x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 580x640
Why do white people rape their children and have incestuous relations with close family? Also why do they claim to be superior, yet they are allergic to the sun? Hmmmm...
>>
>>27650974
this
I fucking hate when people cites IQ tests as actual intelligence.
is just a made up shit created by elitists fucks, maybe Galileo or Leonardo da Vinci would rate lower than any normie
>>
>>27650627
No problem, anon. Everyones free to be as stupid and undeducated as they please
>>
>>27649651
>we need an individualist merit culture!
>BataclanTheater.jpg
>>
>>27650040
>everyone
No. Hispanics are unrepresented. All other races are over represented.
>>
File: 1376439524372.jpg (39 KB, 310x374) Image search: [Google]
1376439524372.jpg
39 KB, 310x374
The thing is that Black people can post their shitty white people memes in public because it's totally socially acceptable to shit on white people but the minute you do racial humor on niggers you get a liberal fatwa on your head.
>>
>>27651126
uh pretty sure indians are the race that rapes their children the most
>>
>>27650713
Nice western society you're living in isn't it buddy

I wonder who invented it

oh yeah, it was the kangs right?
>>
>>27650266
Because ironically the people that identify most with white accomplishments are sadly the bottomfeeders who actually contribute very little to their race.
>>
>>27649623
I wish black people could take jokes as well as they don't take instructions from police and bullets from eachother
>>
Non-whites aren't funny and their banter sucks/is too obviously bitter (oh no I smell like wet dog, that could strip the paint off a house)
>>
>>27650974
>>27651387

Retards who have never taken an IQ test.
>>
File: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolourlarge.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
i cant take this seriously

>le hwite people are such pedos :^)
>>
File: large.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>27651126
>yet they are allergic to the sun

>niggers move to iceland/finland/scotland to muh dik
>aw sheeit nigga ss cold in dark n sheeit
>literally get cancer and die from their primitive melanin-loaded skin being unable to cope in low sunlight climates
>>
>>27651712
>Retards who have taken an IQ test and got sub-100
More like it.
>>
>>27651712
exactly, I never did and never will.
I don't care to rate my intelligence on a fucking scale. I am not a dog breed, you scientific cumdump
>>
>>27651917

Can't tell if shitposting or serious.
>>
>>27649623
Every time I see this image it confuses me because the person in the drawing is phenotypically nonwhite. If anything, they're black.
>>
>>27650503

Lol like you wouldn't shit your pants you pathetic pooskinned roboquadroon.
>>
>>27649623
Because you can't say "black people be like" and be politically correct, but for some reason you can make broad generalizations about white. There's no reciprocity, so it's not funny.
>>
File: penis.png (143 KB, 636x817) Image search: [Google]
penis.png
143 KB, 636x817
>>27649696
All of it is real, and if it isn't common among caucasoids, it is more common than it is in non cum skins.

Asian here, the number of false stereotypes and blatant lies you spread about our race is 100x more than what anyone spreads about you.
>>
>>27650004
The white number is inflated because Hispanics are often counted as white.
>>
can we stop this meme that most black americans don't know their dad? it's true that half of them don't live with theur father but that doesn't mean he isn't in the kids life
>>
>>27649864
>and whites kissing dogs is just a bit sad because it reveals that black people cant afford dogs at all
Subtle, I like it
>>
Last I checked, it's black people who can't take any banter.

Say something even remotely racially insensitive and theyll immediately chimp the fuck out at you.

Blacks also kill more people and more of their own kind than anyone else in the country. White's are "famous" for school shootings, but black people have somehow accomplished the feat of being their own biggest threat by constantly killing each other.

Is there ANYTHING blacks haven't fucked up at? Because they sure as fuck aren't able to handle ANY bantz. They're so sensitive. :(
>>
That picture isn't funny. Banter is supposed to either be funny or realistic, but it has to be tasteful so that the bantee can make a comeback.

A straight up insult with no context like this is shit tier "banter".
>>
>>27653531
Picture was fucking hilarious. Every white person I know has licked or kissed a dog. Great art too.

I guess it's true that whites just can't take a joke. Calm down bird turd, please don't shoot my school.
>>
>implying blacks aren't catered to in modern society much more then they deserve
>>
>>27649623

>get butthurt and post the same shit every day on Facebook for attention
>banter

lol, faggot
>>
>>27653639
IMO whites are surprisingly sensitive about having their race picked on. I mean historically they're not the ones who've gotten enslaved or exterminated but have done a lot of the enslaving and exterminating. Yet the races that have had shit happen to them can take a friendly racial joke far more easily for some reason. Maybe it's perception? Like blacks know that as long as no one is putting chains around their necks again it's all cool, but whites don't know what actual shit is, so they mistake every minor thing for "OMG racism that's serious!"
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.