[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have children? Would you recommend it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: young-page.png (171 KB, 360x263) Image search: [Google]
young-page.png
171 KB, 360x263
Anyone here have children? Would you recommend it?
>>
>>27649563
are you sure you have the right board
>>
some here probably shouldn't be in the same room as children without adult supervision
>>
>Anyone here have children?
I do
>Would you recommend it?
Yes
>>
File: 1451046901398.png (163 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1451046901398.png
163 KB, 400x300
>>27649563
>Anyone here have children? Would you recommend it?
Implying most here aren't beta virgins
>>
no unless I was a farmer back in the 19th century.
There really isnt any reason to produce kids in a first world nation nowadays. They can't take over your job when you get old, they wont want to take care of you when you get old. All they'll do is leech off of you until you're dead like 99% of us robots.
>>
>>27649874
Could you list some of the benefits?
>>
>>27650006
Never being alone in your life ever again.
Having someone you love unconditionally, and who loves you back too (if you're not an asshole)
Enjoying the continuous development from helpless baby to confident young adult
Lots of fun to be had together on a daily basis

I love my magnificent spawn like I have loved no other person ever.
>>
>>27650066
>Enjoying the continuous development from helpless baby to confident young adult
>confident young adult
Well, my parents couldn't enjoy this one entirely.
>>
>>27650288
kek
>young adult
at this time they threatened to throw me out every day
>>
>>27650288
same
they never saw the
>confident
part
>>
>>27649563
>yes I have children in my basement
Would not recommend though
>>
>>27651950
>Yes i have children
>In my basement

Kek anon, just fucking kek
>>
>>27651950
>Yes i have children
>In my basement
WOW SO FUNNNYY XDDXXX LE EBIN 4CHAN HUMOR WE ARE LEGION AND PEDOPHILES XXDD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.