[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a game more comfy than Oblivion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Is there a game more comfy than Oblivion?
>>
Morrowind, New Vegas or even Skyrim if you ignore all the quests and just wander around.
Oblivion is shit.
>>
File: Bully4.jpg (233 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
Bully4.jpg
233 KB, 640x448
DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN DUN DUN DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN
>>
>>27649263
>Morrowind, New Vegas or even Skyrim
How can you be this wrong?
>>
>>27649263
This. Oblivion was the worst one in the series.

The only good thing was the Dark Brotherhood questline. That's it. The rest was lowest quality.
>>
Oblivion, Minecraft, and Viva Pinata are all comfy tier.
Also maybe KOTOR depending on the planet.
>>
Banished is the most comfy game, along with Silent Hunter III and Fallout Tactics
>>
>>27649370
Has that been added too much lately?
>>
File: 1343254292706.jpg (26 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1343254292706.jpg
26 KB, 525x481
>>27649370
>Semen

blox.
>>
>>27649370
>using quarries and graves
ohshit nigga, what are you doing?
Plant trees, chop them down and sell them for the non-renewable and drown your sorrows with beer. Unless you were aiming for a town filled with big holes and gravestones.
>>
>>27649370
Banished was a really good fucking demo.
>>
Mass Effect 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-4g3yx9as
>>
>>27649345
Oblivion's quests are leagues better than skyrims.

>>27649370
Is this just dwarf fort for scrubs?
>>
File: vhNqVcS.png (588 KB, 761x776) Image search: [Google]
vhNqVcS.png
588 KB, 761x776
>>27649370
Banished is pretty comfy. I vote URW for them comfy iron age Finland feels.
>>
>>27649416
>used quarries not filling with water and being used for fishing
Missed opportunity.

Damn shame a modding scene never really developed for Banished. It had great opportunity. The dev took a little too long releasing his modkit.
>>
>>27649446
>opportunity
Shit. I meant potential.
>>
>>27649440
this desu
urw is FUN
>>
Cities skylines with the latest nighttime and snow dlc is pretty comfy
>>
I think The Sims is pretty comfy, when they're not being needy as fuck.
>>
>>27649474
The sims 4 is garbage though famalam
>>
Grand Theft Auto 5.

Flying around, hiking, biking, sailing, cruising down the sunset lit highway. It's legit comfy as fuck.
>>
>>27649511
The others are cool, especially 1's build theme.
>>
Oblivion's soundtrack is fuckin' 10/10 btw
>>
>>27649562
The first Sims would be comfy through sheer force of nostalgia alone.

Until the phonecalls start happening.
>>
>>27649440
>URW
Looks pretty comfy. Describe the game, famalam?
>>
arx libertatis, underground comfy after the world has frozen up top, very nice game for a once playthrough
>>
Those random taberns on the roads while traveling at a rainy night riding a horse are great
>>
>>27649618
google it my man, the gist of it is a survival rogue like set in iron age finland and you're pretty much left to your devices to survive, hunt, build, kill iron age russians, etc.

Bit of a learning curve but nowhere near as steep as df.
>>
>>27649684
What's the price?
Good place to go read up and discuss it? /v/g?
>>
>>27649684
It's looking kind of comfy but you might be right abotu that learning curve. Overwhelming number of options just got shoved in my face.

This first boy gonna die.
>>
>>27649798
free
I dont browse /vg/ but the game has a website and an official forum.
google it
>>
>>27650255
worth learning though and dying is fun sometimes, try youtube tutorials or lets plays
>>
>>27649433
http://youtu.be/Sz8TEvXxGzI
>>
factorio seems pretty nice
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.