[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be beautiful female >literally have no other real qualities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 7
File: life.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
life.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>be beautiful female
>literally have no other real qualities to offer, not even a good personality
>still hailed, put on a pedestal and spoiled for the best part of her life
Life is fair.
>>
>>27649224

It's kind of funny, because I'm still not sure what this girl does. I've seen her get posted a bunch of times on reddit, she has thousands of followers on twitter/ig, but the only "content" I've been able to find from her is a youtube video asking people what kind of youtube videos she should do

Definitely pretty though.
>>
>>27649224
>be average female
>men only want beauty
>no matter how much you work on your character it doesn not mean shit
>no man will ever love you like he would 10/10
>men blame you for putting hotties on pedestal by themselves

Yeah, life isnt fair, cry me a river
>>
>>27649262
>>be average female
This already makes life 10 times easier than the one of an average male, you cunt.
And while men work out regularly for years, follow a strict diet and take good care of their body hygiene to improve their looks, women just slap make up on their face to merely hide their dark eye circles and acne just like that.
Fuck off.
>>
>>27649317
plus don't forget that if they are ugly and also have dark hair they just slap on some blonde hair coloring and get automatic +2-3 points. fuckin easy mode.
>>
>>27649317
>implying women don't need to be skinny
>>
>>27649224
Seems like it could be a life of extremes. With a little common sense, life would be easy and fun. If she's not so smart then she could fall into all sorts of shit.
>>
>>27649238
She's a photo model
>>
>>27649224
Woman that have a bad personality dont attract me at all
>>
>>27650169
>it's hard to be skinny
>m-muh genes
>>
>implying life.webm is female
>>
>>27649224
How do you know she doesn't have other good qualities?

Typical robots are ugly and have zero redeeming qualties.
>>
>>27650169
>implying there aren't men out there who are into women of almost any bodytype
>>
>Oh, Stacy, you're such a perfect pretty princess let me throw lots of money at you for no other reason than existing.

Fuck this world. I honestly have no reason why I forced to exist in this.
>>
>>27650169
Wow being skinny is SO HARD like portion control are you KIDDING me? Not eating dinner for six as a single person? Wow guys so difficult xD

#RT #fatacceptance #ineedfeminismbecause #hamuniversesunite
>>
>>27650378
And you're blaming women for not being attracted to something?
>>
>>27649262

Most average women have shitty "characters" anyway, why not aim for the best?
>>
>>27650169

Try not eating you dumb fat cunt.
>>
>>27649224

good genes are a good excuse for everything
>>
File: 1455244983998.jpg (62 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1455244983998.jpg
62 KB, 701x701
>>27650169
Skinny's easy as shit
Try getting jacked, like what women want you to be. Infinitely more time, effort and resource consuming.
>>
ITT:

ROASTIES BTFO

SUICIDE WATCH?
>>
>>27650880
>lifting for women
Shouldn't bother if that's your motivation
>>
>>27650897
Irrelevant to my point but fair enough
Getting laid easier is part of the reason of why I do it yeah
It's motivated me well enough so far
>>
>>27649262
I'm not so sure you know the difference between lust and love, we all have to accept our lot in life
>>
>>27649238
Why is that kind of funny?
>>
What's the girl's name?
>>
>>27650535
im assuming youve been a skeleton your entire life
>>
>>27650169
>losing weight and being skinny is hard
lmao so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me
>>
>>27649224

That webm is fucking infuriating. Does anyone else feel a bizarre murderous rage watching it?
>>
her eyes are really freaky. cute, but freaky.

i'm sure she has had an extremely easy life. i can't take girls like this seriously, they live on planet easy and nothing in their life will ever be difficult.
>>
>>27651855
Nah senpai, I know what you mean
>>
>>27649224
I was literally just thinking about how pretty white women are the most privileged group of people alive today before reading this thread.
>>
>>27650952
I'm not sure men know the difference between lust and love.
>>
>>27649224
I dont like this webm, she's fucking crazy and probably stab over breaking up.
>>
>>27654298
>implying men don't know the difference between love and lust
>overwhelming amount of poets writing cheesy fucking poems were men
>>
>>27654319
Quoted the wrong nigga, sorry, meant this arsecunt >>27654283
>>
>>27649262
I literally do not care about looks. I dated a chubby girl with one eye before because she was sweet to me and we liked similar things.
>>
>>27650169
>>implying women don't need to be skinny
you dont. Lots of guys like thick women.
>>
>>27654319
>jotting down some pretty words means men can experience true love
>implying they aren't overwhelmingly about how beautiful the woman they desire are
Men are weak to feminine beauty. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>27654366
A lot of guys like thick women, no women like thick guys. Double standards.
>>
>>27654396
>no women like thick guys
This is such bullshit. Female chubby chasers might not be as common as male ones, but they exist. Also, unlike men, some women will date men that they don't initially find physically attractive.
>>
>>27654481
>Also, unlike men, some women will date men that they don't initially find physically attractive.
why do you assume that men don't do this?
>>
>>27649224
Her hairstyle sucks
>>
>>27649224
she looks like my dumbass cousin and it makes me want to punch her in the face
>>
File: 1430958704688.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1430958704688.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>yet another one of my bait threads gets guaranteed angry replies
>I'm literally more influential in all of your lives than some of your close family after months of this manipulation
>>
>>27654481
>Female chubby chasers might not be as common as male ones, but they exist.
Bullshit
>>
>>27649262
For women it works like this:

How hot you are determines how easy you GET a guy

How nice your character is determines how long you KEEP a guy
>>
>>27649262
You're an idiot if you think personality doesn't matter. It's beauty that draws us in, personality that makes us stay.
>>
>>27650916
lifting makes everything easier, including getting pussy
>>
>>27654392
>implying there aren't enough poems were they mention that even the flaws in the woman they desire aren't even really flaws to them
Plus there are enough retarded articles written by women these days that prove my point that men see past flaws in women.
>>
>>27651855
because it's entirely frivolous look at me bullshit
>>
>>27650897
>>lifting for women
That's the only reason to lift. If you lift for any other reason you're a fucking autist.
>>
>>27654498
Because it's what I've observed. Sexual attraction is generally more important to men than it is to women. Sex is generally more important to men. No sane guy would enter a relationship with a woman if her appearance can't make his dick hard.
>>27654523
Hey man if you want to stay deluded that's on you.
>>27654506
>nitpicking a literal 10/10 because she just got out of the shower
>>
>>27654578
>Because it's what I've observed.
>muh anecdotes are evidence guise! Believe me!
Lmao

>No sane guy would enter a relationship with a woman if her appearance can't make his dick hard.
Do you honestly think a woman would enter a relationship with a man who she wasn't attracted to?
>>
>>27654545
>>implying there aren't enough poems were they mention that even the flaws in the woman they desire aren't even really flaws to them
You realize we're not arguing about whether or not men see women as perfect, right? Men will ignore a woman's flaws because her beauty makes up for it.
>>
>>27654600
>muh anecdotes are evidence guise! Believe me!
Lol you asked why I personally assumed that, sorry I haven't collected data on things that can't be scientifically proven
>Do you honestly think a woman would enter a relationship with a man who she wasn't PHYSICALLY attracted to?
Yes, this happens all the time. Women see value in men for things other than his appearance, that's should be obvious to anyone who has ever stepped outside.
>>
>>27654649
>Women see value in men for things other than his appearance
Yeah, certainly. But seeing value in someone is not the same as dating them. I have girl friends who say stuff like "he's a great guy I just couldn't see myself dating him" all the time. Just yesterday one of my female friends mentioned she met a guy who she thought had a great personality but she couldn't date him because having sex with him would be like fucking a puppy.
>>
>>27649224
The thing about a lot of these girls that you guys complain about they are actually just average in looks but are talented in style and art. So yea, they have more to offer than most of you even if they were dumb and ugly, which they arent.
>>
>>27649224
that sure is one bad batch of lip injections
>>
>>27654692
>she met a guy who she thought had a great personality but she couldn't date him because having sex with him would be like fucking a puppy.
I'm guessing he was nice but beta. Liking a man's "sweetness" is not the same as being attracted to their personality. I know some girls that dated ugly men because they were funny/cool, and I'm sure you see the rich thing making up for ugliness in men in the media.
>>
>>27654751
Its hilarious that you have to add all of these exceptions and qualifiers now that you realize how wrong you were
>>
>>27654829
Lol no, like I said, you are probably misinterpreting what your friend was saying, and if you weren't I said from the very beginning, "some" women do this while no men do, which you have yet to even come close to refuting. I'm right, no need to get butthurt about it.
>>
I'm a 6'2" man who weights 200lbs. No women will ever even consider getting anywhere near me.
Meanwhile a 200lb girl will have no problems finding some guy who'll fuck her.
Fuck off.
>>
>>27654947
This is only because women don't typically approach men. Depending on your face and personality, you probably won't be met with too bad reception from women. And if you do get rejected, try not to let it turn you bitter. There are a lot of women in relationships/seeking specific qualities/in different places in life. It's not always about you.
>>
>>27654947
arent those very good stats
>>
>>27649262
I'd love you, baby, for who you are, not for what you look like.
>>
>>27654343
>while no men do
direct your attention to >>27654343
>>
>>27655043
whoops this was meant for >>27654873
>>
>>27654992
>And if you do get rejected, try not to let it turn you bitter.

>being this fucking naive

Sorry, I'm similarly built as that guy and I've been trying to find a relationship for at least 6 years, and women don't even talk to me, let alone look at me.

The reality is that even the most heinous woman on the planet wants what she can't have, so you get women that look like fucking landwhales wanting Brad Pitt, because they are so fucking entitled.
>>
>>27655043
>>27655086
>implying what some anon claims on 4chan means literally anything
>>
>>27655140
I could turn that right back around on you and say that you're ridiculous claims dont matter, you stupid cunt. You're so full of shit and you know you're wrong, its hilarious.
>>
>>27655129
>and women don't even talk to me, let alone look at me.
You're either not approaching or have a shit face/personality.
>you get women that look like fucking landwhales wanting Brad Pitt, because they are so fucking entitled.
You realize not every woman is from tumblr, right?
>>
>>27655158
>You're either not approaching
If men and women are equal, why do men always have to the ones to initiate?
>>
>>27655158
>You realize not every woman is from tumblr
Every woman likes tumblr feminism and how easy it makes their lives. They just don't publicly support it to avoid scaring off chads who don't want to be falsely accused of rape.
>>
File: tobcqc.png (18 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tobcqc.png
18 KB, 800x800
>>27655168
>Falling for the equality meme.
>>
>>27655155
Poor buttflustered man can't handle the truth. :'( Remain deluded, no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>27655158
>You're either not approaching or have a shit face/personality.

Yes, of course. It HAS to be me there's something wrong with.

There can't POSSIBLY be something wrong with women.
>>
>>27655221
>get BTFO
>immediately start damage controlling and throwing out insults
like roastie pottery
>>
>>27655203
I didn't fall for it, I just like arguing using their rules so they can see that even women dont really want equality.
>>
>>27655236
Nigga I never threw insults at you. If you'll recall, you were the one calling me names because you are so upset about being wrong.
>>
>>27655270
Go ahead and explain how my claim here >>27655155 Is incorrect. Its literally the same reasoning you used.
>>
>>27655251
No one here believes that, though. You're not going to rile anyone up with that.
>>
>>27655168
>If men and women are equal, why do men always have to the ones to initiate?
Because women want men who "get it". If he falls for equality it means that he's not desirable.
>>
>>27654999
If you're a muscled up /fit/izen maybe, but as is I'm a moderately overweight guy. You could say I'm a big guy, for you.
No one wants a "belly BF"
>>
>>27655328
So you are saying that women know they are inferior to men?
>>
>>27655328
>Because women want men who "get it". If he falls for equality it means that he's not desirable.

So feminism doesn't really exist, is what you're essentially saying.
>>
>>27655295
Both sides of the argument are entirely anecdotal, the argument is moot, but that doesn't make you right or me wrong. Like I said before, I can't really gather solid data or proof of this and neither can you. I only know what I've seen and chances are I've seen more than you.
>>
>>27655334
Try being 6'4" and 260 lbs like me, you atleast manage to have 200 lbs (i dont know maybe you have well proportioned fat)
>>
File: 876890.jpg (114 KB, 793x597) Image search: [Google]
876890.jpg
114 KB, 793x597
>>27655356
>chances are I've seen more than you.
Why do women always have to make these ridiculous assumptions?
>>
>>27655352
I dont think that they would say this consciously but there's truth in your saying.
>>27655354
Feminism doesnt exist for Chads only for betas and robots.
>>
>>27655365
>implying I'm a woman
Why do robots have to make all these ridiculous assumptions?
>>
>>27655390
What about Justin Trudeau? He's a Chad
>>
>>27650819
No he's blaming women for not being attracted to a broad enough spectrum of things.
>>
>>27655390
>Feminism doesnt exist for Chads only for betas and robots.

lol, Feminism only exists because Chad agreed to it faggot.
>>
>>27650350
/thread
It doesn't need to be original, it's the damn truth!
>>
>>27655390
>Feminism
Explain to me exactly what feminism is.

Because it's my impression they lie about statistics to justify positions that would be considered very problematic if you favor equal rights.
>>
File: hemsworth.png (1 MB, 1598x1214) Image search: [Google]
hemsworth.png
1 MB, 1598x1214
>>27655390
>Feminism doesnt exist for Chads
>>
>>27654699
Those aren't lip injections
>>
>>27649224
>be attractive anything or anyone
the same happens to literally any attractive human being, you do not have to try at life if you are not ugly or plain
>>
>>27655561
>Equal right
If all men knew about 80/20 rule a lot of lesser males would stop doing their jobs and civilization will collapse. That's why myths about true love or soulmate are installed - just to keep them in check.
>>
>>27655580
>That pic
It's like Stacies takes photos with cancer victims just to score points. If he wouldnt be above feminism, he would say so. Chads can get away with anything.
>>
>>27655637
I dont know, the guys who play Cap and Hawkeye got a lot of backlash after calling Black Widow a slut.
>>
>>27655428
>No he's blaming women for not being attracted to a broad enough spectrum of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1imXIDBOdo

You bots really should watch this video, it does a good job explaining this
>>
>>27655709
No it's stating the obvious. You could come up with the (relative) stuff in your head. Aside from mens appreciation of women maybe. I didn't know we viewed it like that. I knew my preferences and I knew how low a woman would have to go to be considered low attractiveness. But growing up other guys talk are focused on the most attractive.

If women are designed to be displeased all the time as they would be with men. They can't really function in a monogamous society.

So Islam does make a bit of sense given it's limited to exactly 4 wives (80-20 4:1 ratio). Except they also permit slave girls so that's a bit odd.

But I really don't know what women want. They express themselves poorly whenever I get the chance to ask. I've been going to /adv/ for years and they express themselves very vaguely at best or simply don't answer the questions.

Pretty frustrating how dishonest they are, even online.
>>
>>27655833
>dishonest
They literally do not possess the higher cognitive functions to answer your questions. Very few, if any, women can even understand themselves. It doesn't help that introspection is a purely masculine pursuit.
>>
>>27655875
Well anon. I'd like to have an explanation that's that simple. It's far easier to be prejudice than puzzled.

But without a reliable source (at best women themselves) I can only speculate.

In my mind prejudice is reserved for extraordinary situations. If I were to be prejudice based on this little I'd have to assume a lot of things. Most of which are bad. And it's not a happy situation.
>>
>>27650169
>its harder to be skinny than it is to be /fit/
no it isnt you fucking sperg
>>
>>27654570
>everyone in the military is autistic
: /
>>
>>27655907
Women are a bad, unhappy situation. Sooner you rip off the bandaid the better.
You won't get the closure you're seeking from immature, overly emotional women, which is the defining archetype of the hysterical gender.
>>
>>27655875
>They literally do not possess the higher cognitive functions to answer your questions. Very few, if any, women can even understand themselves.
You are so naive.
>>
>>27656324
Show me your PhD in gender studies, roastie.
I know its hard to believe such a simple creature is incapable of understanding itself, but it's true. Look at all the dumb 30+ whores who sucked their way into a well-paying job and are unhappy because they deluded themselves into thinking work > children when the sole purpose of a woman is to shit out children. You are literally a walking womb and nothing more.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.