[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you posting on an iraqi snowboarding enthusiast forum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: laytoncup.jpg (3 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
laytoncup.jpg
3 KB, 106x125
Why are you posting on an iraqi snowboarding enthusiast forum instead of bettering yourself as a person? Small steps anon, just go for a 20 minute walk, you might feel better.
>>
>>27649137
because i'm a bad person
>>
im bettering myself i've been reading plato but i want to save the rest of symposium for tomorrow because if i read it now i'll have nothing to read tomorrow
>>
>>27649629
Why plato specifically? What interests you about his work?
>>
>>27649137
Because there's nothing at the end of the self-improvement meme rainbow except a roastie, and I don't want a roastie, so I keep returning to square 1.
>>
>>27649137
I dunno , to feel better about myself since i have no clue how to improve my life
>>
>>27649670
i like his ideas about philosophy being the pursuit of the truth
it might get proven wrong as i read more philosophy but because i started getting interested in that kind of thing because i didn't know what i should do or even if there was something i should do it's kind of comforting to have this idea that i an find out eventually
>>
>>27649689
Surely trying to become a better person will make you, well, a better person? I've been a robot nearly all my damn life and it's not been til [current year] that I actually tried, and it's kinda doing okay!

>>27649695
Eating right and exercising is always a good start, follow that down and you become better looking, you feel better, and good things can come to you!

>>27649699
That's awesome, I should definitely give him a read. I haven't really read much philosophy, is Plato a good place to start?
>>
>>27649689
Surely trying to become a better person will make you, well, a better person? I've been a robot nearly all my damn life and it's not been til [current year] that I actually tried, and it's kinda doing okay! I can talk to people and not sperg out too hard!

>>27649695
Eating right and exercising is always a good start, follow that down and you become better looking, you feel better, and good things can come to you!

>>27649699
That's awesome, I should definitely give him a read. I haven't really read much philosophy, is Plato a good place to start? I've heard Nietzsche is a good read.
>>
>>27649782
>That's awesome, I should definitely give him a read. I haven't really read much philosophy, is Plato a good place to start?
i think so, he's very influential and the books are pretty easy to find and i didn't find them too hard to read
>>
>>27649821
Excellent, thanks for the tip!
>>
>>27649804
I think i'm in the norm 178 cm and 65 kg , I'm more inclined in learning some tips to befriend strangers since i'm alone in a foreign country
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.