[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /neet/ here? unite fellow NEETS. Why are these wagecucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: neetmasterrace.jpg (90 KB, 513x960) Image search: [Google]
neetmasterrace.jpg
90 KB, 513x960
who /neet/ here?
unite fellow NEETS. Why are these wagecucks still choosing to be a wagecuck?
>>
>>27648934

If you have the self-discipline to put the time to good use then NEET is honestly superior. There's no good argument for wagecucking unless you really, really need the money in 2016.

Source, someone who has been on both sides of the fence.
>>
>>27648993
Very true but I do pity NEETs who still have to live with their parents.
It's very undignified.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27648934
This is a call to unite. It should not be dismissed.
>>
>Why are these wagecucks still choosing to be a wagecuck?
Because my hobbies are expensive.
I like owning a bike that goes from 0-100 in under 3 seconds, I like being able to travel to exotic countries where 18 year old cuties fall over themselves to suck my dick, I like spending my weekends eating at 5* restaurants and taking girls to trendy bars, I like scaling Himalayan peaks and diving off the coast of sun-kissed islands.
And I'm able to afford all this while still hitting the gym 3x a week, playing /tg/ on wednesdays, cooking myself god-tier meals when I do cook for myself and watching every tv show that interests me. Hell, I've even started learning spanish and probably spent more time studying philosophy last week than you did. I know if I had much more free time than I do now I simply start filling more of my time with increasingly boring tv shows and more hours on the chans. I doubt I'd enjoy my life any more.

That said, I've nothing against NEETs. I support a universal basic income and as technology advances it's only right that work becomes voluntary. One of the wonders of the digital age is how much information, entertainment and fulfillment is accessible just for the price of an internet connection. It's not for me but if you've got the willpower to use all 112 hours a week positively then more power to you.
>>
>>27648934
Not everyone won the life lottery and inherited money/had a trust fund set up for them/parents take care of them financially/whatever.
>>
>>27648934
>choosing

They have no choice, where would they get their money from? NEETbux? That wouldn't be nearly enough to satisfy their desires let alone pay the bills this whole "get a job, loser" is just a copeing mechanism to make themselves feel better about their wretched job,
>>
File: wagie.png (841 KB, 919x651) Image search: [Google]
wagie.png
841 KB, 919x651
neet here.
> Why are these wagecucks still choosing to be a wagecuck?
why do cats catch mouses? its just part of their nature
>>
>>27649946
is this the same person who posts this response? This is amusing
>>
>>27648934
strange tho, all of the >tfw no gf posts are from neets, same with those who complain that they don't get enough sleep.. Or have good social life, or friends for that matter.

i almost feel some projecting is at work here, because all of the problems you neetss currently have can actually be solved by getting a job.

now, i know that working 9 hours a day sounds terrifying and I understand that. but you don't have to go with the biggest, flashiest job that's out there.

start small, develop a daily structure, get out of the house and do things. start to get experience for bigger projects and opportunities.

and best of all, if it doesn't work out you can still go back to being a neet ofc. you're not forced to work, and no one is forcing you.

a lot of wagies actually choose to work because it gives them a purpose for the day. a reason to get out off bed in the morning.

i hope you have a great day, neet.
>>
>>27648934
>>27650305

It's funny because making these shit threads is the pinnacle of your pathetic existence.

In like 20 years from now if you haven't commited suicide, you're gonna be thinking about the shit you did in your youth and realise you made dumb threads on a frogposter board
>>
File: Wagecucks BTFO.png (887 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
Wagecucks BTFO.png
887 KB, 802x802
the neetopia is coming comrades
>>
>>27650433
oh yeah, im so jelly that i dont comsume a shit tier drug every friday and throw up. fucking stupid whores that cheat on you and hit you like a little fuck boi for a compliment is such a desire. oh and thats pretty much the climax of your life.
>>
>>27650481
>don't drink
>don't really go out much, prefer being inside
>don't date, mostly just ONS from tinder

I work as a pathologist in a field I love studying and will earn a six figure salary in a couple of years.

What exactly is going to change for you in your NEETdom? parents stop talking to you? mental illness from social isolation? government cuts you off from benefits and you become a retail slave?

Face it, if you don't have some sort of inheritance or crippling disability, your baneful existence as a NEET will end eventually.
>>
>>27650563
im not saying work is bad across the board. some people simply cant handle freedom.
>>
>>27650432

This guy gets it, half of working isnt for the fact that its work and its expected, or money, its a sense of reward and satisfaction, a way I can relate it to you neets is:

When you're playing a videogame at 5 am for a week straight, and stuck on a level, and you finally beat it, you're so satisifed, you stayed up late to beat it and now you're gonna reward yourself with sleep for your hard work!

Now change that into something that now gives you money, can be enjoyable, gives you social interactions and allows you to look better as you wont be sitting in your own sweat all day.

I was a neet for 6 months, not by choice, but eventually after a while, you'll spend entire weeks iny our house, and its an aweful gross feeling!

try a new experience before shitting on it, even if its BLACKED or POO IN LOO. give it a go!
>>
>>27650563
i thought wagecucks are only the people who work stuff like retail, someone explain this shit to me please
>>
>>27650563
What about NEETs that NEET because of depression and anxiety?
>>
>>27650889
>you stayed up late to beat it

True wagecuck logic.
>>
>>27650927
that's like saying you stopped eating because there's nothing in the fridge at the moment. memepression and anxiety aren't disabilities, but if you treat them that way then you are usually considered mentally retarded.
>>
>>27648934
I don't get it?
If you don't work how do you eat?
How do you life? Who gives you cloths?
>>
File: 1455378728866.jpg (36 KB, 284x378) Image search: [Google]
1455378728866.jpg
36 KB, 284x378
>>27650927
We just say that so we dont have to work. Wagies on the other hand....
>>
>>27650563
>I work as a pathologist in a field I love studying and will earn a six figure salary in a couple of years.
It truly is surprising how 4chan is full of people supposedly earning 6 figures. This is starting to resemble the obviously over-inflated scores in IQ threads.
>>
>>27648934
Because I've wanted to have this job ever since I was a little kid and gathered my little cousins around me trying to teach them.
>>
>>27650014
you're a slave to your "hobbies".
pitiful slave, but a good goy cattle.
>>
>>27651306
losers always like to lie on the internet to inflate their egos and feel better about their miserable existences.
Fact is, even the lowest NEET is better than a 6 figure slave.
>>
it's awful being a NEET

I hope I die
>>
>>27650432
>bla bla bla
this retard normalfag has no ideas what he's talking about.
he posts shit that sounds intelligent and benevolent to feel himself superior, but deep down he know his entire existence is miserable.
>>
How many of you NEETs are actually studying philosophy or learning a language?

Didn't think so.
>>
>>27651605
very compelling argument, neet. you, truly, bested me with that.
>>
File: beggar.jpg (80 KB, 634x553) Image search: [Google]
beggar.jpg
80 KB, 634x553
Ever see those filthy beggars downtown, NEETards? Know what the difference between them and you is?

Their parents are dead. Tick tock tick tock.
>>
>>27651306
Different anon here. I actually make 6 figures doing interesting work. Why would I trade that away to become a poorfag neet?
>>
>>27651306
new cs grads in the bay area are making 6 figures, it's not the 80s anymore
>>
>>27650432
>a lot of wagies actually choose to work because it gives them a purpose for the day. a reason to get out off bed in the morning.
Why do you need a job to give you purpose in life? Dont you understand how pathetic this is.

Also, working was the cause of all my problems, not the solution.
>>
>>27651754
Did he say he was a cs grad ?

Also, when you make 100k in the bay area you are still kinda poor.
>>
I'm NEET but I've had jobs in the past. I've done the job thing and the NEET thing. Now I'm going to do the renter thing and enjoy life's experiences.
>>
File: peetree.gif (498 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
peetree.gif
498 KB, 500x378
>>27650014
Intelligent, reasonable response. This has no place on 4chan REEEEEEEEEE. Im in the exact same boat though, heading to Base Camp in May with money saved up from my geological exploration job which I absolutely love cause I get to be outside and meet awesome people while getting paid ridiculous amounts.
>>
>>27651306

I love that my life breeds jealously from you.

It's like you don't realise that people can be happy with their lives whilst working/studying something they enjoy doing whilst earning decent money.
>>
>>27652612
>I love that my life breeds jealously from you.
It doesn't. 100k is still poverty tier. The fact that I am still in the same ballpark as you with autismbux is hilarious.

Come back when you have 7 figures then we'll talk about jealousy.
>>
I don't understand the hostility against people who work, if anything, you should appreciate them.

If you live with your parents, and is a NEET, I would assume that your parents are working hard in order to make money for you to continue your life as someone who doesn't work or has any education.

If you want to have a NEET life, then go ahead, but at least appreciate that those "Wagecucks", because they are the ones that are keeping your NEET life.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.