[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to a Donald Trump Speech >ruthlessly bashes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>listening to a Donald Trump Speech
>ruthlessly bashes his competitors
>wait for him to describe beliefs
>still no real meat to his speech
>continues to rip candidates

>mfw he goes off about the impenetrable beaner wall

that nigger is would get assassinated quick if he won
>>
If Trump got assassinated, then everyone is going to get extremely fucking pissed and absolutely overpower the SJW race-baiting cucks in normie-ville.

Every normie and redneck will start talking about conspiracies and globalists and it would be good for the American people.

But let's hope he doesn't get assassinated because he'd be a good President.
>>
>>27648904
>he'd be a good President.
Source: The ass of an uneducated pleb.
>>
>>27648876
If Trump got assassinated he'd become a martyr for everything SJW's opposed. And accomplish infinitely more in death than he ever would have as president.
>>
>>27648942

Wow libs are so great at debating, really putting that superior IQ to work there bud
>>
File: 1411009983914.png (612 KB, 720x708) Image search: [Google]
1411009983914.png
612 KB, 720x708
>that nigger is would get assassinated quick if he won

hello Tyrone
>>
>>27648876
Nah, I think you just don't pay attention to what he wants to do when he says them.
>>
>>27648964
It's a fact that his base are uneducated whites. There's no need to be upset about never getting into college. Specially in the US.
>>
Why do black people hate Trump so much?

Like Mexicans and Muslims, I get that. But what has he done to make blacks hate him so much?
>>
he says he'll "Make america great again"

But he never really says how he would do it. He's a shill candidate
>>
>>27649008
If he is elected they will stop getting free handouts all the time, and groups like BLM etc will not be allowed to exist because they are basically terrorist groups. BLM leaders called for the death of all whites, and told black males to start going into hospitals and killing every white baby they saw.
>>
>>27648876
Who would kill him? The noodly-armed numale isn't can't use a gun. Assassinating him would go against everything libertarians claim to stand for.
>>
>>27649022
He has a website that outlines all his policies you ding dong.
>>
>>27648876
>wait for him to describe beliefs

He doesn't go into too much detail in individual speeches, but if you listen to a bunch of them/read the platform it's easy to see some of the things that he wants:

>High tariffs
>Limiting foreign worker visas
>Mass deportation of illegal immigrants
>WE HAVE TO BUILD A WALL
>Lower corporate tax rate
>Repeal Obamacare
>Repeal certain gun control laws
>Open and expanded use of torture against suspected terrorists
>Killing the families of terrorists
>A vague foreign policy that involves cozying up to Russia and alienating China, Japan, and the EU (our three largest trading partners and 3 of the world's 4 largest markets)

He has real beliefs, but it seems like both his supporters and his opponents are focused on random silly shit like "he's anti-PC, so based" and "lol his businesses went bankrupt and he has bad hair". Overall, I think he'd be a disaster, since a lot of his policies seem to disproportionately fuck over the poor and the middle class by jacking up the prices of consumer goods and starting trade wars.
>>
>>27649005
>Guise I wasted 4 years of my life studying for a career field I have little to no chance of actually finding a job in and now i'm in debt for over a hundred thousand dollars and living with my parents
>UR JUST JELLUS XDDD
>>
>>27649005
>uneducated
>college
That's more about american colleges forcing a certain political view on all students and censoring any dissenting opinions. It's really problematic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.