[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whore purposefully gets pregnant and ends up used up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: toomuchgoingforme.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
toomuchgoingforme.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
youtube whore purposefully skips her birthcontrol in order to get pregnant because she's jealous of her friends...does it work out??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM5c7y_cXX8&feature=youtu.be

start at 4:10
>>
File: onpurpose.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
onpurpose.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
she continues:

"on purpose"
>>
complaint that the bf, that didn't even want a kid was "working too much"
>>
File: working.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
working.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27648651
forgot original pic
>>
File: 1446302740721.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1446302740721.png
152 KB, 300x319
>>27648573
>something to fill the void
>i wanted something because everyone else had that thing

>i'm a stupid whore that got pregnant because i don't understand how kids and family work

Top kek

i'm not surprised it's just sad that kid will have issues
>>
>Comments are disabled for this video.

oh boy, ohohoho boy if the comments were on this would be so much fun
>>
>fucking a girl when you dont want a kid
Alright thats pretty dumb
>fucking a girl without a condom when you dont want a kid
HAHA retard. You cant trust women, because this is what happens. Now he got his "luggage" and is basically screwed.
>>
>>27649206
no he isn't they weren't married and she was being a manipulative cunt, a couple decides to have a kid together, he trusted her with pills and he fucked up.

But he has no responsibility towards that little shit

>muh miracle
>muh premature birth

Fucking stupid cunt, shits baby for no reason.

That's why birth should be regulated, once the couple decides to have kids they take on a firm set of rules they are not allowed to break.
>>
>>27648573
>>27648605

God I love how she goes "I didn't consider what a responsibility it was at the time and actual work and financial responsibility it is to raise a child, I just wanted a family"

It's funny how delusional women are. Like how the fuck do you NOT consider those things when thinking about having kids? Her thought is on HER and what it does FOR HER not the man, not the kid itself. She's not even considering how she's supposed to keep this living thing alive even.
>>
>>27648573
>>27649206
>>27649274

Okay holy fuck, she said she wasn't with the father because he wanted to "be with her" and didn't want to take care of the kid without being with her too as a couple. To which she says he wasn't a good father figure and that's not who she wanted around the kid. Oh maybe you should of thought about that, screening out a bad father figure, BEFORE YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU OFTEN ENOUGH GET YOU PREGNANT!

Guys, this grade A prove of everything the red pill talks about. She's got her lover she picked purely for the way he looks and when he can't raise the kid, or raise it to where she wanted aka he probably didn't have enough money, she tries to dump him and get a better provider. Same pattern /r9k/. Over and over and over.

Straight up rob the man of raising a son and rob the son of knowing who his dad is and his heritage, because he's not the person she wants to date right now. What a dumb slut.
>>
>>27649126

Funny because she keeps going "let me know in the comments section" like a good Youdrone.
>>
>>27649206
but don't you get off on the risk of it all?
>>
>>27648573

Okay robots what the fuck is up these Youtube women and their highly edited stuff?

It seems like the guys videos are like, 60 minutes of some dude ranting completely unedited, half the time they don't show their face. I can't tell how many videos I've seen/listened to that starts off with.

>S-s-sorry about the sound quality I'm not good at edting my videos.

And yet, this dumb bitch and everyone likes her has a greatly edited video. If she can do it why can't the guys do it? They're always so professionally done it makes me think it's not them doing it, someone else is. And it's funny how it's only the good looking girls that have all these great *looking* videos. And they all do the same things, make up tutorials, talk about sex, emotional stories. They all start every video with "hey new people smash that subsribe button" they always encourage you to comment too.

It feels so manufactured, they're all the so similar to the point where I wonder if there is a Youdrone factory that makes these girls. Yeah, Youdrone is the word I'm making up for these girls.

Are they being trained? Are they paying other people to show them how to do it? Are they doing the typical female thing and brainless copying other females if they're successful?
>>
>>27649612
i don't think it's that hard, the editing is horrendous those are jumpcuts.

She doesn't know how to behave on camera, with constant "LIKE UMHH" YOU KNOW LIKE

And such that is just something you need to learn and stop saying.

Youtube is easy. 300 dollar camera, or go pro, and rant about your life like it's some sort of this big interesting thing and occasionally lie.

I don't think this is "quality" content at all.

It's garbage.

It's manufactured because she imitates, this thing has been done to death, there's nothing you can innovate on.

>Are they paying other people to show them how to do it?

it's possible

>Are they doing the typical female thing and brainless copying other females if they're successful?

as long as you are a woman you don't need to be talented , just show some tits, and constantly touch your hair, that just shows how insecure she is.
>>
>>27649612

The way it's professionally done just proves they are doing it for money too. I think the unedited retarded rant guys don't put much effort into it because they're doing it for their own enjoyment. These girls act like their doing it for their own enjoyment but make it so manufactured and professional looking, it's obviously them trying to make a living off it. OP girl even off-handedly mentioned Youtube was her "career"!

Maybe I'm an oldfag but I just miss the days when people uploaded things for fun and because it was interesting, not because their self-shilling.
>>
>>27649679
the youtube career it's a dangerous path to tread, people can turn on you in an instant.

but it's easy money, Even if she makes only 300 dollars a month, it's for basically doing nothing but talking.

Why would anyone choose a difficult job instead of youtube ranting, it's an easy choice to make but one that can have huge consequences.

i obviously wish she and her little piece of crap toy child would just die, the child has no fault, it's a pity to see him grow with such a braindead "mom" if you can call it that
>>
>>27649665

> the editing is horrendous those are jumpcuts.

It's something *at all* is what I'm saying.

>I don't think this is "quality" content at all.

>It's garbage.

To clear here I'm only talking about the camera, the lightening and the jumpcuts. It's more than most dudes seem to put into their videos. Even though yeah it's still crap.

>She doesn't know how to behave on camera, with constant "LIKE UMHH" YOU KNOW LIKE

I was thinking this too. Her language is so ditzy.

>It's manufactured because she imitates, this thing has been done to death, there's nothing you can innovate on.

So you see what I'm talking about though? Glad I'm not the only one though. I'm getting real sick of this shit.

>as long as you are a woman you don't need to be talented , just show some tits, and constantly touch your hair, that just shows how insecure she is.

That's what I think these Youdrone girls do. They know it too "just sit here and look hot in front of a camera BOOM instant money" but it's funny how so many girls think they can get away with this that they create competition, flood their own market, which cuts into their profits from it.
>>
File: 1387767381906.jpg (67 KB, 588x437) Image search: [Google]
1387767381906.jpg
67 KB, 588x437
>She starts talking about God in the end.

I wonder if God is just floating through the cosmos thinking "I wish these dumb single mother sluts would stop talking to me. I remember specifically instructing you not to do this in the first place."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.