[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What fun stuff should a robot do while on 1P-LSD? My housemate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: _20160405_113010.jpg (811 KB, 2088x2515) Image search: [Google]
_20160405_113010.jpg
811 KB, 2088x2515
What fun stuff should a robot do while on 1P-LSD? My housemate already dropped his so time is of the essence.
>>
go online and buy some actual LSD
>>
Smoke weed instead. Psychedelics make people dumb.
>>
I like going outside into a secluded area, psychs have a way of bringing that childlike sense of wonder into nature.

Remember that if shit starts to go awry change settings, works wonders. Never 4get to have fun.
>>
>>27648566
In terms of strong psychedelics I've tried this and Bk-2CB, and they were both good for at least a full day or two of tripping. The acid was way nicer than the 2CB also. All in all its not precisely "LSD" but chemically it's a stone's throw away.

>>27648582
Obviously I also have weed for later.
>>
>>27648566
I wouldn't mind trying this shit myself. Got real acid available much cheaper though so I probably won't bother
>>
File: h2o1cd002_b.jpg (80 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
h2o1cd002_b.jpg
80 KB, 512x512
>>27648534

OP I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to lie down in the dark on your bed and listen to this album with your eyes closed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXQ5afwqKnc

If you have sensory deprivation from light + bad ass music, it will guide your trip. you wont have time to over think or be triggerd by /r9k bad vibes

And you can appreciate the audio and visual distortions. You won't notice the closed eye visuals if youre awake staring at 4chan.
Seriously bro it's something else to see CEVs of 1P. Don't waste your trip browsing threads on 4chan! Break the cycle of addiction and actually face yourself and have a beautiful trip ok
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.