[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw one of your posts/threads make a robot laugh >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: ultrafeel.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
ultrafeel.png
107 KB, 273x302
>tfw one of your posts/threads make a robot laugh
>tfw when they make a robot smile
>tfw when a robots says your post was the only thing to brighten up and otherwise awful day
>tfw when you've brought a little bit of happiness to a depressed man

These are positive feels.
>>
File: 1417688423936.jpg (9 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1417688423936.jpg
9 KB, 601x601
>tfw someone keks at your post
L-love you anon...
>>
its all ive got to be honest. it really does help, thanks
>>
Why do you have to do this too me? I just want to be alone where I can't hurt anyone. You make me feel and want for someone to be there but I don't want this... I can't be happy. If I'm happy then others aren't. Why do you have to remind me of this with every other post? Don't you see how it's hurting me? I just want to lay in silence and not be reminded that people don't actually care for eachother and that happiness is so shallow. I want to forget. Please. Make it stop.
>>
File: live-your-bliss.jpg (112 KB, 1060x503) Image search: [Google]
live-your-bliss.jpg
112 KB, 1060x503
>that feel when try too hard to be funny and fail most of the time
>that rare occasion when the punchline lands perfectly
>>
File: 1459797693072.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459797693072.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>27648167
Y'know, I never thought about it that way. A contribution that's a brief glimmer of positive energy for other bots. You're okay, OP.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.