[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im so hungry and i have no money for food.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9
File: 1459224946709.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459224946709.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
im so hungry and i have no money for food.
>>
What the fuck. I swear, I've never seen a black person that looked that much like a monkey before. No way that image is real.
>>
>>27648144
the trashbin is open 24/7.
>>
>>27648375
aboriginals m8
>>
>>27648375
That's not a black person, we're from africa. That person is obviously an abbo.

They're gentically closer to white people than us lol
>>
>can afford internet
>cant afford a cheeseburger at mcdonalds

how
>>
>>27648414
Who's this "Us" and "We" you keep referring to?
>>
theyre literal scum of the earth im not very racist but these cunts are the exception.
>>
>anyone else want to smash that niggers face in?
there i said it
>>
>>27648443
Maybe he's using mcdonalds for the WiFi and not the food
>>
>>27648459
Do you have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old?
>>
>>27648144

Tell us how we can help.
>>
>>27648144
Homeless shelters serve free food
>>
>>27648459
WE WUZ KANGS NIGGA
>>
>>27648414
Legit!
Abos are the petrol addicted downy cousins of indians...and indians are like the toilet averse autistic cousins of whites, so Abos are basically like the second cousins of White people.
Damn.
Feels bad when your racist bullshit backfires, huh stormfags? Abos even have Caucasoid skull shapes meaning they're the exact same race as ya'll if you use the conventional meaning of race.

>pro tip: slight prognathism = closer to apes

Even in Abos, you angsty permavirgins.
>>
File: tumblr_ny4blgbRT51r89jdfo1_500.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny4blgbRT51r89jdfo1_500.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>27648473
>wanting to beat someone up just for looking different
>implying niggers aren't smashing your family members faces in with their BBCs all the time (gif related)

Lol.

I almost began to feel sorry for you autists here on /r9k/, until I remebered how incredibly racist and hateful the majority of you are.
Don't you get tired of unironically meme-spouting and generalizing 24/7?
>>
File: pol4.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
pol4.png
387 KB, 1000x800
>>27648773
This preddy much. /r9k/ keeps going on how they're superior to other races. And also suffer from "tfw gf"
>>
>>27648640
*!=

Origibaka
>>
File: rggtnjyw.jpg (174 KB, 1186x726) Image search: [Google]
rggtnjyw.jpg
174 KB, 1186x726
>>27648375
It's /pol/tards cherrypicking.
>>
go fucking shoplifting then original poster ,
>>
>>27648866
>needs and extreme that doesn't even look white to prove his point
Who's cherrypicking again?
>>
>>27648866
>/pol/ is cherrypicking!
>Literally picks a mixed Abo/White to "prove" that Abos look like White People
Just how many levels of retarded are you playing with here, tardnon?
>>
>>27648773
>comparing blacks to abbos
Abbos are the ugliest, dumbest and most subhuman people on Earth, and not even actual africans from 3rd world countries can come close to them.
>>
>>27648866
Says the guy who posts a pic quoting "showing extreme of white morphology"
>>
>>27648414

Aborigines are literally closer to africans than to whites. They split off much before any other evolutionary human group and are believed to be the longest residents of a continent outside of africa.

Europeans mixed with neanderthals and changed. So africans remain closest to what humans were originally, so therefore are closest to older human ancestors and have a closer link to abos.
>>
>>27651555

* Should've clarified - any other evolutionary human group still in existence.

They split off even before african pygmies, although they differ much more than us.
>>
>>27648866

> "Stop cherrypicking let me show you the one image i have saved to the contrary!"

Fuck you must be below abo mentally
>>
>>27651555
>believed to

post proof or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27651555
Bullshit, Abos made their migration around the same time as other South Asians and the mixed with Denisovan like other South Asians.
Abos = Nothing like Africans, you'd know if you actually met an African. Africans are mellow and apathetic, idk Abo personality traits, but I don't think that is it.
>>
>>27651635

https://www.didjshop.com/shop1/AbCulturecart.html

Sorry you are too lazy for even a preliminary search
>>
>>27651658

You have literally never met an abo then. Why did you even bother using joules to type. They spend all day lying around in the street and barely bother to come up and beg.

The rest of the time they are getting drunk.

And no. the abos migrated long before other asians, it was a mystery for a while how they passed through without leaving any genetic impact and its now known that thats purely because they were the first migratory group.
>>
>>27651658

> Personality similarity = genetic similarity

wew lad
>>
>>27651658

I don't know about abos either but

The woman in the OP looks no more like a gorilla than mixed white-jews look like rats. Wide nose = gorilla, big nose + small eyes + big front teeth = rat... humans are just great at linking certain facial features to animals.
>>
>>27651677
>didjshop.com
>too stupid to cite credible link
>>27651713
Africans don't drink, litterally the lowest alchohol consumption in the world.
>>27651726
Not very similar if they're 25% denisovans.
Look, if you're not going to cite a credible source, I'm not going to entertain your bullshit. Just lol if you think Africans are anything like Abos.
What, just because they have dark skin? They've been banging indians for centuries.
>>
>>27651555
>Aborigines are literally closer to africans than to whites.
It's actually the complete opposite.
Blacks and abbos are the farthest apart.
>>
>>27651775

They aren't denisovans, try find a link for that.

Have a read of this, it isn't in cursive so you should be ok.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Indigenous_Australians

Where is drinking relevant? It's expressive of a personality type, the specifics are of course irrelevant. If i have an addictive personality i doesnt make me different from my identical twin if he was raised in a country without meth.

Abos haven't been banging indians btw, just have a basic read. I don't mean to be superior but i literally know about them, beyond being aussie i studied anthro. So this isn't an argument, you are just wrong.
>>
>>27651798

nope but feel free to literally post any evidence for yourself, you wont find it
>>
>>27651733
I honestly don't mind that and I agree with you, but who ever tried to distinguish abos as somd seperate sub-species obviously has no real understanding of what actually constitutes a subspecies. Phenotypes can be fooling.
>>
You can put a monkey in a suit but it will always be a monkey. Put the niggers and other subhumans in their place.
>>
>>27651851

Let's not forget that africans wanted african pygmy tribes out of forested areas so they could log them, so they decided the best way of doing that would be to eat them.

Literally so stupid they resort to cannibalism.

Africans -racist
- legally mentally impaired
- violence genes
- longest human groups, on the richest continent on earth = invent aids.
>>
>>27651843

> A common way to decide is that organisms belonging to different subspecies of the same species are capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring, but they do not usually interbreed in nature due to geographic isolation, sexual selection, or other factors.

So we can say they were certainly a different sub species until recently in the scheme of things, and for the most part still are?
>>
>>27648144
Been there done that was too poor to get the t-shirt. Longest I've ever gone without eating was roughly two weeks. Just slept. I'd recommend that if you can manage it.

Also, niggers are figuratively and literally not worth it.
>>
>>27651807
>I studied anthro
>dead """"science"""", regarded in the same light as phrenology

Yeah, sure you did.
So obviously you know Abos have been considered fucking Caucasoid up until the late 1960s, when they were given some lol worthy racial taxonomy like 'australoid' (most likely to cover up the fact that they're Caucasoid).

Just lol @ you thinking wikipedia is anymore credible than digierdoo.com
>>
>>27651944

So you have no refutation then. Good to know + thanks for playing.
>>
>>27649951
>Full blooded Australian
>Huur he mix wid white!
Who's the retard now?
>>
>>27651944
Lol you have no more answers so you just make fun of him that's r9k for you. Why don't you find a link that supports your claim? You haven't found one and just said his was bad. You look like an idiot and I'm assuming your black btw.
>>
File: Whack A Kitty.gif (2 MB, 342x215) Image search: [Google]
Whack A Kitty.gif
2 MB, 342x215
>>27648144

>Sell plasma, but make sure you've gotten something to eat first. You might be able to go to the center and tell them your situation, and they could get you something to eat first. Never done it, I don't know.
>Beg for money if you have the courage
>See if you have old receipts and can return anything you don't need. For example, if you bought a bottle of shampoo last week, haven't used it, and have the receipt, you can probably return it.
>"Treasure hunt" on the street, around vending machines, in laundromats, and near bus stops for small change. You might rack up enough t buy some rice, pasta, beans, etc.
>See if reddit will buy you some pizza on r/randomactsofpizza. Maybe take pictures of your empty cupboards and fridge, etc.
>See if there are any fruit trees or farms nearby that you could pilfer from.
>Ask to borrow or have five dollars from any friends or family members, if you have any.
>>
>>27651909
No, because again, they've had plenty of interbreeding with Southern Asian populations.
You'll be hard pressed to find any evidence to indicate that they've been genetically isolated from the rest of man for even 10,000 years.

>>27651851
>Koko the gorilla
>only one of it's entire species that can memorize a couple of modified sign signals
>legit Albert Einstiene of the gorrillas
>raised in comfy reserve with all the food it can eat
>takes modified version of IQ test, with no math or abstract questions
>guesses for most answers, or is given them by trainer

Vs.

>Average African kid growing up in dire poverty

Nepal has an average IQ of 75, that's way below the average considering the people who live there are ethnically Chinese right? Wrong, enviormental factors play a big role in cognitive development stupid Aussie shitposter. Race accounts for something like 0.001% of genetic variance according to the human genome project (inb4 DA JOOZ).
>>
>>27652108
Could you link me to some of the reading material that led you to the .001 figure? I don't trust anything someone says on 4chan without a source
>>
>>27652108

Read the wiki, it has the information and further ongoing links. Wikipedia is actually a very good source of information so long as you use it appropriately.

They didn't breed with southern asian populations, there weren't any when they migrated - how could they possibly when they are the oldest continuous residents of a continent outside of africa.

Look i know this is 4chan and you've got yourself worked up, but you don't know what you are talking about and this isn't an argument - i literally know you don't know what you're saying, so be angry, but maybe going on from this have a read of the things i posted.

Cheers, im off to shop
>>
>>27652108

Actually IQ is a brilliant predictor of intelligence separate to environment. Twin studies show it doesn't differ. Black children still under perform when raised in well off white families , likewise white children perform greater than peers when raised by a black family.

IQ isn't everything, so don't get sad about it.
>>
>>27652154
I'm not reading Wikipedia link me to the study you mong you just made that up didn't you?? That's why yore leaving!
>>
>>27651953
Here faggot, notice how I don't get my research from unreliable wikipedia pages that anyone can edit.
http://www.nature.com/news/genomes-link-aboriginal-australians-to-indians-1.12219
>>
>>27648414
i bet if i had your name i could trace back your family to the exact mudhut. itll still be there it wasnt that long ago. just think your actual cousin is still drinking mudwater.
>>
>>27652082
why did he not actually whack the kitty fucking liar its say whack not tap you idiot
>>
>>27652186
I'm too detached from the world to actually give a fuck about anything too much, but I do dislike stupid Aussie posters with a passion.
Especially when I've been up all night arguing with stupid normal /r9k/ users-which are way less cancerous than you inbreds.
I actually couldn't care less about IQ, I wouldn't be a first generation African immigrant if I didn't come from a family with a high IQ.
My probable autism just makes me all the more sure that my IQ is above average.
>>
>>27648144
Humans ARE the subspecies
>>
>>27652199
You didn't read more than the headline did you? It says abos had genetic interaction with other races of man nothing about them being Caucasian
>>
File: R4.jpg (186 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
R4.jpg
186 KB, 1024x768
>>27652357
Because Caucasian is an arbritrary skull classification you idiot.
Skull shape has very little correlation with underlying genetics!
Proof? Here's some map from half a cebtury ago, because no one cares enough to make new one. It's psedouscience, fails to correctly classify halpogroups and even I'm technically considered Caucasoid if you use the term correctly and like they use it in this map--and I'm black as night!
>>
>>27652357
Races of man:
>Negroid
>Caucasoid
>Mongoloid

This is all. Any other 'race' falls into these broad classifications.
Indians are considered Caucasoid.
Simple shit that you should know, given your """"""expertise""""" in Anthropology.

Genetically they are indian and skull wise they're Caucasians. They have very little African admixture.
>>
>>27652652
you know I'm not the same guy right?
>>27652571
You guys are angry blacks right? Why don't you spend time trying to fix your community everyone in the real world has you. Like you can't go anywhere without people assuming you're a thug even if it's not true. It's the fault of your community so fix that shit the come talk about phrenology which is actually where we got a large amount of our neuroscience from. Sorry being a nigger is such a burden but I mean it's obvious they and abos and Indians are all genetically inferior
>>
You can call me an autist, a permavergin, a loser, a faggot and a stormfag all you want. I will never lose sight of the fact that blacks are biologically inferior to whites.

Go on niggerboy, hurl your abuse at me. Let me hear that chimp rage.
>>
>more of the racism meme
/yawns
>>
>>27652739
I'm not even African American.
I sympathize with a lot of their plights and I hope they can clean up their act aswell, but I've got my own country to return to and to put it bluntly, I honestly don't think I should be wasting any time or energy on people who aren't my own.
As for my own people, I help out alot--not that they need much. The problems facing my own people today are mainly unfair economic sanctions and there's really not much you can do about that.
It's largely Islamic so there aren't many 'thugs' around and the country I'm from is culturally more ME so the only problems we needed weeded out are ones like Islamic extremism.

I hope you learn to stop being a dick Aussie, not everywhere is the same and 'genetically inferior' or not, I didn't ask to be born to a certain set of genes. It was a roll of the dice no different from being birthed a spergy meme spouting robot.
>>
>>27651851
>83 IQ
>a gorilla

lol no.
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856 KB, 3741x3887) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856 KB, 3741x3887
>>27652652
Native Americans and Australoids are both genetically distinct from mongoloids, so no.

Koi san and pygmies are also their own group.
>>
>>27653385
Indian, not Native American you dense twat.
>>
I know the feel OP you a NEET too?
>>
>>27652652
Sorry family but in terms of genetic distance, if you were to do an unsupervised K-nearest neighbours or some similar machine learnign analysis, you would almost certainly see that while caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid clusters do exist, ther are also ethnic groups whose genetic distances are also far removed from those clusters such as pacific islanders, aboriginals and eskimos.

Furthermore there are also populations that genetically have been admixed between the big caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid clusters.

For example turkic steppe ethnic groups are often slap-bang inbetween mongoloid and caucasoid. And ehtnic groups form the horn of africa are similarly inbetween the caucasoid and negroid clusters.
>>
>>27653885
NO, it's Native Americans, you fucking retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>27648144
Someone make a bbc cuck version of this image
>>
>>27652186
>IQ isn't everything, so don't get sad about it.
This, I've met some black guys who had low IQ but still were much better people and harder workers than any stormfag.
>>
>>27648414
Hang from a tree, nigger
>>
>>27648640
Abos are as close to whites as they are to blacks. Indians are closely related to most sub-saharan Africans, especially in the Zanzibar region. Abos are an early branch of Indians who migrated all the way to Australia, while whites are a later branch of Indians who migrated to Europe, so that makes Abos a bit closer to blacks than whites.
>>
>>27652234
>>27655965
Literally has nothing to do with his post. Shut the fuck up and stop being edgy.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.