[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Got with girl who had a bf at the time and cheated on him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1459416397181.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459416397181.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
>Got with girl who had a bf at the time and cheated on him with me
>now we've been dating for 4 years
>she cheats with our mutual friend and repeats the cycle
>i didn't see it coming, one day she seemed in love with me next day she was cold as ice and broke up with me soon after

Are all girls like this? Or am I just stupid for making a cheater my gf?
>>
both to be quite honest

they usually line someone up before actually dumping you when shit goes south
>>
>>27647908
You're stupid, should have used her as a fucktoy at most. Cheaters deserve nothing more.
>>
>>27647944

That's what I was afraid of. It makes me really reluctant to go out and date girls because I just look at how pretty they are and how easily they could fuck some chad at any time. Like walking your dog without a leash
>>
>>27647968

I was 17 and an idiot. She seemed so in love with me. In fact she seemed in love with me from start to end, when all of a sudden she started acting like she hated my guts. It was like night and day
>>
>>27647979
anon was trying to say not all of them will cheat on you but you can bet they will have someone to go to before they break up
>>
>>27648006
she hated your guts from day1 when she fucked you but women are great at faking
you were the reason she cheated, not her fault, remember women cant do wrong
>>
>>27648027

Yeah I got that. In my case, that's exactly what she did. Left old BF for me, left me for our "buddy".
>>
>>27648049

I know you're exaggerating, but this sentiment is exactly what scares me. This idea that I need to always be "on" or else she'll move on to bigger and better chads.
>>
>>27647908
>>i didn't see it coming
Neither did I when it happened to me, still I know I should have seen it coming. And I don't even feel like I didn't this happening to me.
Well, we're both smarter next time.
>>
>>27647908
I never understood people like the OP.

> I trusted I Chester
> Somehow, not expected at all the cheater cheated on me.
>Hmmmm, I know that I didn't get my heart broken because I'm an complete idiot when it comes to judging people.
> So know I must project my complete and utter stupidity on all the women
>Yes, I guess all women just je bad!!!!

Grow up OP.
>>
>>27647908
Your fault. You knowingly dating a cheating Whore. Why did you do this.
>>
>>27648358
Those damn chesters...EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>27648358
Cheater*
A complete*
Are just nad*
>>
>>27648358

>Grow up

exactly what I'm trying to do. You b8in?
>>
>>27648401
Bad*
I'm in a hurry, so I write like an imbecile
>>
I just dont understand why you dont break with people and fuck another else after that.
And you know what ? You fucking deserve this you pathethic piece of shit, you fuck with her when she have another guy so enjoy it asshole.
>>
>>27648085
the idea is to find one which wont leave you for not being "on" and let go those who expect too much
>>
>>27648503

That's what I thought i had with this one. I guess what I'm looking for is your guys' opinion on whether women are fickle in general, or only some of them (obviously cheaters are in that category now I know).
>>
>>27648530
most of them if not all are
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.