[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for any black dudes in here. Do you feel intimidated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 260880294_small.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
260880294_small.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
Question for any black dudes in here.

Do you feel intimidated by Tyrone as much as white guys in here seem to feel about Chad?
>>
Guy in the image gave me a bit of anxiety. I fucking hated those nerdy, condescending black dudes back in MS and HS. Why the fuck were there so many of them?
>>
>>27648431
Fucking Stevie makes you anxious? Kek
>>
No, from my understanding of Tyrone it's the uber confident black guys who are attractive to women. I go to a university in a pretty white area so these guys are usually pretty "white washed" or fake hood, I grew up in Brownsville so I'm pretty good at distinguishing the real from the fake, so no Tyrones don't have any impact on me personally.
>>
>>27648455
Fuck that kid. I used to cringe whenever he talked.
>>
I don't know how you mean intimidated. I do feel envious of them as they have the capacity to hit on anything with a vagina, ugly or beautiful. I started watching assume and using the computer around 8 years of age, so that was when I "dropped out" of black culture. I missed my chance to develop that fearless, shameless charisma to hit on women that they have and I sort of regret that.

But then again I'm not a retarded nigger so I'm thankful. There's literally a 300+lb fat black guy that has girls lining up for him, even got his dick sucked by sisters(he had video proof because he's a degeneratw). They all have that shameless grne or trait that I just never got. I have been told I'm not ugly looking. I'm just stuck in my head and scared to approach people.
>>
>>27648681

I'm pretty much you. I do have a certain fear of Tyrone though. He tends to be super aggressive while Chad tends to just be a really nice attractive guy.
>>
>>27648772
I giess I was speaking more to the generalness of black guys that can hit on anything instead of this Tyrone caricature. I suppose super aggressive negroes are rather intimidating. But I only really fear blacks in groups and not individuals.
>>
>>27648827

Tyrone in a group is pretty bad. On his own Tyrone isn't nearly as aggressive. I worked with one who was OK when he was alone but whenever our coworkers were around he would go full asshole. He even asked if I was a virgin in front of some coworkers. I wasn't but it's almost a trap when somebody asks you that.
>>
>>27648916
I dont have contact with many of other races but is it a black thing to ask about virginity so brazenly? I usually just say yes because I dont want to get into sex talk with people because I havent done it in over aa decade and might as well be one. Its awkward as fuck for me but they feel so comfortable asking you.
>>
>>27648969

I wouldn't know either. Most of my friends aren't black. I probably have 1 black person I would consider my friend. He's never asked me. I rarely hang out with other blacks.
>>
>>27647821
Basically.

Probably even a little worse than that, since every black guy is supposed to be some ultra-masculine ladies man.
Tbh family--I think the media glorifies Tyrone more than Chad, because atleast Chad is shown (and usually does) as having peaked by during HS; Tyrone is never peaks. Tyrone is forever.
You don't get to laugh about Tyrone still working some menial retail job at your HS reunion, because Tyrone got a full scholarship to some first rate college and then got drafted first pick into the NBA.
>>
File: 456271.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
456271.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>27649012
Fuck I'm drunk.

Don't mute me senpai :(
>>
Main difference is that Tyrone is criminal thief murderer etc while Chad is decent guy who is victim of those wife fucking niggers so yeah OP we h8 niggers like tyro
>>
No but I was kind of jealous how they seemed to be able to meet someone for the first time and talk to them like they've known then for some time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.