[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not fair! not fair! They get to be degenerates and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: not fair.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
not fair.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
It's not fair! not fair! They get to be degenerates and having fun. I have to sit alone at home and masturbate. Fuck this shit! It is not fair!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoosFd-c3Pc
>>
It's okay, Anon. Just put the barrel in your mouth, close your eyes and pull the trigger.
>>
>caring about spring break
I dunno about you guys, but these chicks are low test overall anyway.
>>
Reminder that all you have to do to have fun and get laid is to literally just show up to one of these parties.

>B-but...but...I'm out of shape!
Nobody cares, that one guy in the video was chubby.
>I'm too ugly!
Just put on a pair of sunglasses, everyone else has a pair on
>I'm too awkward/autistic!
Just get really drunk, everybody else will be doing the same

It's all your fault, retards. Spring break is the prime time for college pussy, and you guys are too lazy/scared to try and get some of it.

Unless you have no friends, then you are fucked either way.
>>
And then white people want to whine about us Hispanics taking over.

It's for your own good. Stop being disgusting subhuman degenerates and maybe you can have your country back.
>>
>>27647837
How do you know we won't turn it on you first?

>>27647858
Latinos are the fucking gayest race (just check any craiglist m4m section) and the straight ones have no standards.
>>
>>27647855
Typical normie idiocy, probably a huge female slut btw

>Yeah anon just go there and show them THE unforggeteable monster you are
>surely any girl will be touching youcuz they drunk lol...
>just party and drink alcohol
>mfw I have this dissease
At least Im skinny
There are some of us who real monsters.
An easy life is about having good skin and not being fat. Thats it. So bad I'm not the first one.

>>27647810
I known OP is UNFAIR as fuck, but whan we can do? Just fighting with ourselves, the trive for survival and the hope of better times is the only thing that give us a path
>>
File: born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg (181 KB, 1064x1280) Image search: [Google]
born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg
181 KB, 1064x1280
>>27647810
>mfw these people have descended to animal-like filthy behaviour in the video
>mfw they have no shame or self control
>mfw they will probably still be successful in life because daddy has connections or something
>absolutely disgusting.jpeg
no hope, burn it, burn it all down!
>>
fucking normies, what do you expect, OP?
>>
File: reee.png (342 KB, 383x415) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
342 KB, 383x415
is this what fun looks like?
>males pretend to have the mental capacity of toddlers, even though most toddlers act more soberly than them
>females showing off the only things that give them value?
>everything is loud and crowdy, people constantly trying to get attention

holy fuck this looks like an adult kindergarten.

P.S. is captcha illuminati?
>>
File: 1458592001366.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1261) Image search: [Google]
1458592001366.jpg
155 KB, 1080x1261
>>27647965

beauty is just in the eyes of the beholder... right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l68n2-Um-dg
>>
someone just fucking end my life i cant take it any longer

existence is suffering
>>
File: pqdgs29[1].jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pqdgs29[1].jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>27648128
HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

Seriously, though. I feel you bro.

HAPPENING WHEN?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.