[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning cucky. Ready for another long day of shit posting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: cuckp.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
cuckp.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
Good morning cucky.
Ready for another long day of shit posting, masturbation and feeling empty with no direction in life after you bust your nut?
Only 3 more days till the weekend, when everyone else goes out and enjoys themselves while you sit alone like every day because you don't have any shekels to do anything.
>>
>>27647539
I want you to fuck my ass daddy
>>
>>27647539
I work but I fucked up my sleep schedule. Got home at five and felt like shit so I slept until 10, now I can't sleep...
>>
>>27647539

Why would you post this with a picture of a comfy NEET? Doesn't make sense desu.
>>
no, anything but blankie frog
>>
File: 1458190234692.jpg (46 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1458190234692.jpg
46 KB, 429x429
i hate being a neet so damn much
>>
>>27647576
Sorry cucky I feel your pain. Maybe if you spend like 8 hours straight not getting paid like most people do to sit at your computer desk playing that same old video game you shitpost about disliking on the forums unable to afford another game, you'll get exhausted and have to fall asleep and gain a temporary respite and have a chance to think about that girlfriend you'll never have before you pass out.
>>
>>27647567
It's my day off.
>>
File: cptcuck.jpg (53 KB, 669x352) Image search: [Google]
cptcuck.jpg
53 KB, 669x352
>>27647567
>>27647716

I'm the comfy neet now
>>
File: 1458625463312.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458625463312.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
joke's on you, I'm a NEET that still has his childhood friends

pic still extremely related though
>>
>>27647539
fuck you.
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit eating, smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact same shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, you dumb frog-poster
>>
>>27647668
Neetcucks absolutely DESTROYED
>>
>>27647539

Wait, are you making fun of wagecucks or NEETS? The thread leads to wagecuck but the comfy neet suggests something else?
>>
>>27647539
who needs a life when you have 4chan, your memepage, and a laptop
>>
>>27647668
>maybe if you spend like 8 hours straight
>like
>LIKE OMG LIKE Xd

We got a 14 year old teenage girl in here, folks.
>>
File: 1a.png (33 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
1a.png
33 KB, 295x171
>>27647969
*Message recorded at 15:48*
Hey, John, it's Bill from Monetary, I just wanted to call you to inform you on a few things to keep you updated on what's going on. I just got word from the DM that the quarterly report you're working on had it's due date pushed back two days, so you have more time to work on that. I know you've been stressing out on that. I also wanted to call you to let you know that the microwave in break room 3 has a problem with it's magnetron or something... it starts making a weird smell after being used for a while, so uh, if you need to use it, make sure that you only use it for like 30 seconds or less. It might be a few days before the Boss gets around to replacing it. You know how he is about spending... That's about it for now. I'll try to keep you updated on how things are going in our department as well. I can't believe I got moved to the other side of the building... Anyway, I've gotta get going. These paychecks aren't going to fill themselves out, right? I'll talk to you after work.
*message ended at 15:53*

Well meme'd friend
>>
File: 1453686732696.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1453686732696.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>>27647969
spicy pasta mate, good meme
>>
>>27648051
Psst, hey cucky. Speaking of 14 year olds.... You missed out on teenage love.
TFW?
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>27648103
NEETS BTFO ITT
>>
>>27648021
Meant to say the thread leads to NEETS, but the comfy NEET suggests something else.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.