[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I take 15 of these and chug a bottle of alcohol, am I garunteed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 288x216
If I take 15 of these and chug a bottle of alcohol, am I garunteed to die? I don't want to live through it only to have severe brain damage and be worse off than I am now. I have to make sure I get the job done. 15 of these bars for only 60 bucks, it seems worth it to me
>>
I don't think you'd die from the combination but you'd probably pass out and throw up, also $4 a pop is a little pricey for those
>>
>>27647416
tell me why you are having suicidal thoughts
>>
>>27647416
assuming they are 2mg alprazolam they should be more like $2 a bar not $4, you're getting ripped off

also yes it would but you need to drink a lot of strong alcohol aswell

but dont obv.
>>
Nope you will wake up in the hospital surrounded by your family grieving with severe brain damage, then you will die a slow and painful death for at least 4 years.
>>
>>27647438
>>27647456
>dude wants to end his life
>worried about 30 bucks

where the fuck are your heads at? also OP don't do it obviously
>>
why do y ou wan to do that. also dont, as well, too
>>
>>27647458
Well, thanks. Do you know of any other alternative ways to kill myself that don't involve a gun or jumping from a building? Preferably pills that I can take and fall asleep and not wake up. Everything I've read online says modern day sleeping pills aren't powerful enough to OD on
>>
>>27647416
It takes a retarded amount of Xanax to OD. Honestly, id save em up and just make a stupid cocktail of painkillers and antibiotics anxieties medications and down a jar of moonshine.
>>
>>27647507
>Antibiotics
Sorry on mobile, anti anxiety.
>>
>>27647507
>a retarded amount
How much would you consider to be a retarded amount? I honestly thought just 5 at once would probably kill me, so I would triple that to make damn sure.
>>
>>27647416
Theres also the old, leave the car on in the garage. Sure you'll choke a bit but afterwards you'll fall asleep as long as nobody finds you.
>>
>>27647456
I wouldn't know, I only take fun and cool drugs. Besides, I'm trying to die, not save money
>>
>>27647504
Helium.

Its meant to be super cheap and SUPER effective
>>
>>27647536
Oh, never mind. Honestly I'd cash out in the Xanax and then drink alot of alcohol. Apparently it's a dangerous combo and doesn't take too much with alcohol to OD but is take a decent amount just in case but then you'd also have to drink alot of liquor. Thanks btw, I've been looking for an easy way out and since I did a bit of research I found it. :D Obviously don't do it if you're just having a bad day. I'm giving myself until my early thirties to see if my quality of life improves at all and you should do the same if there's ever a glimmer of hope anon. Love you man.
>>
>>27647416
respiratory depression
>>
>>27647456
2$ a bar? wtf where do you live. Bars go for average 6-8$ over here. Pills prices sky rocketed over the past couple years.
>>
>>27647617
Yeah, I figure this way I can take the pills and chug the alcohol and I should have about 5 to 10 minutes left to wander into my ex girlfriends house and pass out on her couch. She usually leaves the door unlocked so I think it will work out perfectly.
>>
>>27647692
They can always find you, drain your stomach, and put you in the looney bin.
>>
>>27647416

>paying 2 dollars a miligram for xanax

them there are bitch nigga prices OP. say you get Footballs for 1 dollar you'll pay 45 for 15 and that's it.

Personally I have popped 5-7 xanny bars at a time and i felt great. was one of the best highs and also got great sleeps on that thing.

but ymmv you might have a tolerance and end up doing something weird with your pants off and getting the cops called.

i dont think that much would be lethal.

I have heard of people taking too much xanax and falling asleep on teh floor in teh same position for like 48 hours and their tissue starting to die because of losign circulation but that's about it

i think you'd have to combine this with a strong opiate like oxycodone or dialuidid. The problem is you might throw them up too fast. Or you might just have SHALLOW BREATHING but live.

Choose live OP there's great stuff out there.
It's not the risk of ending up in a Psych ward those are the worst
>>
>>27647416
>I don't want to live through it only to have severe brain damage and be worse off than I am now.
You're gonna be kicking yourself when you are paralysed from the neck down and are worse off but can't kill yourself. This seems like a shitty idea, OP. Either kill yourself or work toward improving your life. If you wanna kill yourself I would go with the classic OD on morphine, or just get some helium. However, I would actually reccomend you don't kill yourself.
>>
try heroine, its worth experimenting before actually killing urself and plus theres a chance that u can overdose so its a win win
>>
Shooting up heroin is the best way to OD.
>>
Use a combination of benzos and opiates.

The benzos will knock you the fuck out while the opiates depress your breathing until you inevitably go into respiratory failure.
>>
I tried it. Took some ambien as well. Didn't die, woke up in a psych ward the next day. It was overall a pretty shitty experience.
>>
>>27649614
Benzos counteract the effects of ambien.
>>
OP just buy a shitty 9mm handgun for $150. If you're underage or not able to legally buy a gun then go to a gun fair or craigslist or something and get one secondhand.
>>
>>27647416
Do herion pussy
>>
You need heroin and Xanax. Booze alone won't do it.
>>
File: 1393166553437.png (55 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1393166553437.png
55 KB, 700x700
I mean, let's just ignore the fact that you can buy hulk Xanax in bulk on the deepweb. Alphabay Is a shop that you can find some, along with a lot of other drugs/prescriptions. Hope that helped, papi OP
>>
Im pretty sure you will end up in jail
>>
>>27647416
If you want to get the job done then buy a gun or steal one and quickly shoot yourself
>>
>>27650674
What the fuck would he end up in jail for?

A hospital or psych ward almost certainly, but jail isn't very likely.
>>
>>27650697
15 xanax and he's gonna rob a bank or rape a girl
>>
>>27650712
Or simply pass the fuck out and vomit for 2 hours.
>>
>>27650732
no hahaha, he'll only pass out if he gets knocked out by some dude for doing stupid shit or shot by the police
>>
>>27647416
Why even risk it? If you're serious about suicide, just make it as painless for yourself as possible. Buy a gun.
>>
>>27650764
You sound completely retarded and ignorant about how drug overdosing really works for most people.

But you stick with your /b/ tier arguments.
>>
So, this whole time I've forgotten all about the wonderful cleaning powers of bleach. Would it bet better to take 15 of these pills, and drink alcohol, wait until il really drowsy and then down a shot d bleach to seal the deal?
>>
>>27651252
you sound angry x(
>>
>>27651815
Either way, you're probably more likely to puke it all up.

It's best to mix opiates (which depress your breathing) and the benzos. You'll pass out and stop breathing. I'd take more opiates than Xanax.
>>
>>27647759
I have zero tolerance to Xanax, I've never taken it before because it's a retarded teenager/rapper drug. I'm just wondering if I can OD on it, but from what you're telling me it sounds like it might not work. I have to be absolutely sure that it will work, because like I said before I don't want to live through the experience only to have wrecked my brain.

So are you saying that it would be better to try and stay awake until I die? If that's the case, I'll try to find another method. I want to die in my sleep, I'm a bit of a pussy like that.
>>
>>27647917
Where the hell am I supposed to get morphine? Is it available for purchase?

>>27648453
>heroin
I think you've found the perfect thread for yourself
>>
>>27649662
I want to do this for as cheaply as possible. I'm already broke, and I want all of my remaining money to go to my 11 year old cousin for whatever she wants to do with it in the future. Plus, a gun is so messy. I don't want people to find a bloody pulp of me, I'd rather look the same as I do now after I die.
>>
>>27650764
Are you retarded? It's an extremely powerful muscle relaxer, no one is about to be raping or pillaging after taking 15 of them
>>
>>27647416
No pill OD is going to even kill you with over a 50% success rate. Most likely you'll end up in the hospital. Real men use guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1024x768
>>27647438
You are wrong. Mixing alcohol and Xanax is quite dangerous. This combination can cause your respiratory system to shut down entirely, resulting in death. That being said; op please stay away from this mixture.
>>
If you want to be cheap, it's going to be either
>messy
>painful
>slow
>not always lethal

A lot of the times it's a combination of them. Pills are going to most likely make you vomit all over yourself and experience brain damage. You might not even die.

Easiest way is either an exit bag, gunshot or short suspension hanging. You really aren't going to kill yourself anyways, so stop wasting your time trying to find the 'best' way to kill yourself.
>>
>>27647673
they saw you coming, mate
get a better dealer
>>
Take the xanax and then go for decapitation by train. It's a beautiful spring day.
>>
>>27649509
>>27651890
best advice in this thread
>>
>>27651890
I almost overdosed on heroin once and I would have been too weak to transport the vomit out of my throat if I had thrown up.

I probably would have suffocated in that case.
>>
>>27652549
If your lungs collapse, you won't be transporting anything through your throat.
>>
File: tumblr_nme4mzN6wT1u1lytfo1_500.jpg (111 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nme4mzN6wT1u1lytfo1_500.jpg
111 KB, 500x669
>>27647416
I honestly don't think that amount will do it. I've taken that much for fun.
>>
>>27647416
Could combo with GHB/GBL and alcohol for them sweet synergistic effects
>>
>>27647504
Tie yourself to somthing heavy and jump in a pool
>>
>>27647456
$2 a bar? you're probably just getting lucky. $5 is the standard for bars. hell in my college town they can sometimes go for $7 a piece.
it's area-dependent. don't just assume someone is getting "ripped off" because they're paying a bit more than you do. you aren't superior to anyone you cuck

also OP this is a dumb idea. xanax is nearly impossible to OD off of (the LD50 is something like 300+ mgs) but mixing it with alcohol is really playing with fire.
>>
>>27647416
>talks about suicide
>for the low price of $60

Why the fuck is cost an object if you're going to off yourself? If you're worried that $60 worth might not do it, why not buy $200 worth? Or more?
>>
Why don't you just do something with your life OP
>>
Don't do it, you'll end up like Terry Shiavo.
>>
>>27647416
I tried to kill myself this way and failed

ended up throwing up and sleeping 13 hours

seriously I took 40 mg of klonopin and drank entire liter of vodka

if you want to kill yourself go in the bathtub and slit your fucking arterie in your leg
>>
>>27654335
Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm glad i didn't try this method. Looks like I'll have to find something else
>>
>>27647416
No, you won't. You will black the fuck out and wake up a couple days from now with no recollection of what happened. Done it before. Not worth it.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.