[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>disfigured due to acne >suicidal >talk myself out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 396x388
>disfigured due to acne
>suicidal
>talk myself out of it because it could be worse
>start balding at 20

I've hit rock bottom guys, it's over. I'm not good with planning stuff so chances are I'll just hang myself one of these days without thinking about it. The depression has gotten too bad, I can't sleep, I can't eat, can barely keep my eyes open anymore, can't even talk at times. I'm just really really sad. Sucks because my parents love me to death but this shit is just too much, now I've really given up, it's just a matter of time at this point.
>>
>>27647384
>6ft
>no acne anymore or bad scars
>have 80s glam rocker tier hair (it just grows and grows)
>run religiously so not a fat ass. Fucking blow away most chads I see jogging in the park.

28 and still a khv mane. It's all about charisma and the size of your bank account nigga. Muscles help too. Seriously wish I was a weight lifter and not a runner.
>>
>>27647461
Was this supposed to make him feel better?
>>
>>27647384
Stop caring about how you look, I started balding in highschool. You need to break the cycle, force yourself to get up and go outside and do something, it doesn't matter what just go outside get some sun and exercise.
>>
If youre unhappy, grow some balls and do something about it. Quit bitching like a fuckboy.
>>
>>27647480
yes. He can start working out and studying for a good job and blow someone like me out of the water. I see it everyday here. In my neck of the woods, it is always the short kikes and greasy Arabs that have attractive companions
>>
>>27647384
>QQ I'm ugly
Shut up and study something, or go make some art.

Fuccboi learn to weld and make bomb ass metal sculpture.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.