[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression & Anxiety PROtip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ayahuasca-dead-rope-vine-003-01.jpg (240 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
ayahuasca-dead-rope-vine-003-01.jpg
240 KB, 900x1080
B. Caapi or Ayahuasca vine naturally contains MAOi inhbitors, a class of the most effective antidepressants / anxiolytics (anti-anxiety) available.

Non-hallucinatory on it's own, a light tea can be consumed upon awakening. Mood-brightening, energizing, and relaxing effects can be noted immediately, not unlike alcohol (but without the visual and fine motor impairment.

South america cultures refer to it as the Mother Vine, due to it's nurturing, almost feminine feel.
I highly recommend this to any robots suffering from mood swings, anxiety, and severe depression.

Having extensive experience with SSRIs, tricyclics, benzos, and off-label treatments, I was very skeptical of herbal remedies, having lost all hope, but I can honestly say that this is the only thing which has provided me with meaningful and noticeable results.

The powdered white or ''cura'' vine is inexpensive to buy-- $40 for a kilogram-- which should last for up to a year. A teaspoon or two of powder can be lightly boiled then steeped in hot water to produce a light fragrant tea.
>>
Are you from the Peruvian tourist board? You made a thread about this yesterday.
>>
>>27646681
no never been to peru just drink ayahuasca on my own

it's life changing stuff i wish more robots would see this thread
>>
If it's so great why haven't I heard of it? Is it legal to order?
>>
>>27647188
its ayahuasca, DMT

>>27646624
OP provide a link to purchase
>>
>>27646624
>Ayahuasca vine naturally contains MAOi inhbitors

Don't post this shit
Aya is very dangerous
Don't fuck with that shit unless you're completely ready
>>
>>27647188
Not in the slightest is it legal to order.
>>
>>27647188

Things like this are often suppressed in modern psychiatric care because of the proliferation of SSRIs. MAOis are super effective for anxiety and in treatment resistant depression.

Ayahuasca is legal to order.
>>
>>27646624
It's a hallucinogenic you can't just put a spoonful in your tea and go along with your day
>>
>>27647257
>Legal to order
In 1970, N,N-DMTwas classified as aSchedule1 drug under the Controlled Substances Act. In 1971, N,N-DMTwas found to be endogenous to the human body, So, ironically, it is illegal to possess a compound which is in fact naturally inside of all of us. In 1973, the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) was created.
>>
>>27646624
They're the weak RIMA type like moclobemide, not the proper hardcore MAOIs. Which is probably a good thing because it makes it harder for idiots like you to kill yourself with it.
>>
Anons are saying this is DMT. OP claims not hallucinatory on its own. I'm confus. Is OP trolling or is there a misunderstanding here?
>>
>>27647337
Could be either of both.
>>
>>27647212
>>27647227
>>27647253

You misunderstand allow me to explain.

The Ayahuasca Vine is Banisteriopsis Caapi.

This is the part that contains the Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors.

But the Vine can be used on it's on and is non-hallucinogenic. I am speaking of a micro-dose of caapi vine-ONLY. It is very mellow and safe to use. It provides instant relief and gets better with time.

Combined with a DMT containing Admixture plant such as P. Viridis or Mimosa hostilis,
the MAOI enzyme prvents the DMT from breaking down in the body, producing a visionary experience. personally have done dmt hundreds of times and find it more natural and mellow than say mushrooms, lsd or the RCs. i dont think there's any progression hierarchy of the psychs really. sometimes stronger is better especially for depressed people.
>>
>>27647337
There's no DMT in it, it's just something you can take to make DMT active orally. It's like moclobemide but with extra vomiting.
>>
>>27647337
Notice the lack of links (s)he is providing in which to purchase the vine.
>>
>>27647253
It is legal to order the Caapi vine. Even the DMT containing plants are legal to order and possess.

>>27647262
Certainly you can! You could encapsulate the powder and take 1-2 as needed daily. It is very benign in small amounts.

If you brew a lot of it say 100grams and reduce it down then it can be visionary on it's own. A light unreduced tea is not. Very pleasant uplifting boost. There's nothing like it
>>
File: Bonobo biting sticks.jpg (34 KB, 403x600) Image search: [Google]
Bonobo biting sticks.jpg
34 KB, 403x600
Not OP but I've researched Ayuasca before. The psychodelic brew is made by boiling the vine plus another plants leaves. The vine carries the MOIA inhibitor and the leaves carry the DMT.

So, the vine tea alone does nothing but give you the MOIA inhibitor. It would only become psychodelic when you brewed the tea with the leaves of another plant.
>>
>>27646624
This is illegal in Australia.
A pity.
>>
>>27647383

http://www.phytoextractum.com/buy-shredded-white-caapi-vine-online-banisteriopsis-cura-yage-ayahuasca

I'll put a couple pinches into a pot of water and lightly simmer until the water is tea colored. Add honey to taste. Super effective I feel confident enough to go outside amongst the normies. My sense of self worth and zest for life has also improved immensely
>>
>>27647558
>Super effective I feel confident enough to go outside
Placebo. Active dose has horrible side effects.
>>
>>27647526
Wish we would stop wasting resources by trying to be super strict on drugs so we can focus on what really matters. Stopping the boats.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.