[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> she reads the love letter I wrote out loud in class >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: LeoR9Zo.png (253 KB, 491x497) Image search: [Google]
LeoR9Zo.png
253 KB, 491x497
> she reads the love letter I wrote out loud in class
> everyone laughs at me

What was I thinking back then
>>
I never wrote one but I understand where you're coming from. Although writing a loveletter is pretty cringey 2bh.

I don't understand why some people feel the need to share extremely personal stuff with other people just to make fun of somebody. That always seemed extremely nasty and thoughtless to me.
Like getting an unwanted note is just something you should keep to yourself. Do some people just not know what it is to be a decent human being?
>>
>>27646562
Well this was like 10 years ago or so in highschool. We would sometimes hang out and talk, but I was never sure how to express my feelings for her, so wrote a short poem. The gist of it is that I felt good with her and she makes me happy.

To be fair she ended up being a really shitty person a few years after that. Beating up other girls, filming it. Started doing other stupid shit and got expelled eventually. So I dodged a bullet with that.
>>
It's better to say "I can't believe I did that" than to say "I wonder what would have happened if I did that"
>>
what a cruel little shit
>>
>What was I thinking back then
you probably figured most people were decent
what a chump
>>
>>27647653
>this is what normies actually think

Original comment
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.