[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you actually robots? Whenever a thread comes up about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (55 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
55 KB, 1280x709
Are any of you actually robots? Whenever a thread comes up about appearance everyone is 7/10 or higher. Whenever there's a thread about friends all of you have at least one. It seems to me like the vast majority of you are just normies who use /r9k/ as a place to vent when things don't go your way.
>>
What is a robot. Define it.
>>
>virgin
check
>bitter and angry
check
>sophisticated gentleman
check
>browses r9k for more then 7 hours per day
check
>friendless autist
check
>ugly as sin
check
>>
>>27646285
Someone who has nothing.
>>
Actual robots don't post their pictures here, silly anon.
>>
>>27646286
how about height?
>>27646292
Even when asked to honestly rate themselves w/o a pic most people say that they're atleast normal looking and have been complimented on their looks before.
>>
>>27646317
5'9. I told my mom to buy me combat boots to increase my height in an attempt to impress the ladies even tho I never go outside.
>>
>>27646286
>>27646342
You truly are a robot. But if you're white at least you have that going for ya.
>>
usually the people who say something are saying in spite of their looks.

have you been on a dick size thread? all 7 inches and up. small pool

>ive got a seven inch dick
>>
Hey OP, I only came to /r9k/ because a friend of mine swears by it. I've been lurking here for only 2 days but now I feel like my friend needs help.
It means he isn't being ironic when he talks about dank memes.
He isn't using the word "qt" and "gf" in real life to be funny, and when he spills spaghetti, it really does get everywhere.

Anyway yeah, I've asked in another thread but I was met with extreme hostility, despite being friendly; wtf is the deal with
>chad
>Stacy
>robot

??? Genuine question. I got told to leave because I have a good jawline and a gf but I don't understand..
>>
>>27646395
You need to work on your b8 famillian.
>>
I personally just like to read about the occasional funny autism that goes on here. I don't see myself being anywhere else in the internet, simply due to the fact that these real people sharing their struggles.It almost as if i'm reading an never ending novel.
>>
>>27646266
>Whenever a thread comes up about appearance everyone is 7/10 or higher.
That's because, ugly, socially awkward guy don't post their faces in those threads
>Whenever there's a thread about friends all of you have at least one
People without friends obviously will make less posts and their posts will be shorter.

/r9k/ is full of normies, but real robots also browse this board.
>>
OK I admit it OP.
I'm actually normies and only come to r9k to make myself feel better.
>>
>>27646395
Pfff were to start. You have to understand that robots usually were the nice kid, but either got bullied or socially rejected enough to become very bitter, angry and sad. Usually there are also family problems or mental instability. Chad and stacy are just like the jews are for the nazi's: scapegoats. Rhey represent the non-existant (social( perfection robots loathe (but deep down want to achieve)
I am a cyborg though, so I dont belong in normie nor robot space, which sucks.
>>
>>27646415
Lol sorry anon but its a genuine question. I only really use 4chan to be civil to be honest. My days as an edgy time wasting troll are loooooong gone. I'm just quite curious about this board.
>>
>>27646475
>I got told to leave because I have a good jawline and a gf but I don't understand..

that sounds like pure b8. but >>27646471
has pretty much answered it anyway if you're genuinely curious
>>
File: 1459607064946-r9k.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459607064946-r9k.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>27646395
Lurk moar.

>>27646471
LEAVE THIS BOARD IN THIS MOMENT
>>
You can still be broken and have a few friend and even a girlfriend. It doesn't mean you are excelling in life. I have a few friends but they live about 60 miles away from where I live now and I have a very attractive girlfriend. But I show practically no emotion and most everything thinks I'm a huge asshole.
>>
I'd say I'm half way between a normie and a robot. I have the social skills to interact with people on a basic level and I don't hate the world but I'm depressed most of the time and don't really hang out with that many people. Wish I could just go full normie and leave this place.
>>
>>27646266
I'm a true robot. Ask me anything.
>>
>>27646342
Dude, do not buy combat boots for fucks sake. You want to look like some douche from Columbine?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 499x499
Another thing this place is rich in it's own termnology you categorize people by calling them chads or staceys. This board is honestly it's own society and its language is autism. That's amazing! Lets start casting people for a movie.
>>
>>27646317
I was going to do a long-winded explanation of this phenomenon, but I gave up so think about this:

The average person thinks that their attractiveness is above the mean. If you're familiar with even basic statistics, it should be obvious that this can't actually be the case. This means that the typical person is overestimating their own attractiveness.

In other words, most people think that they are more attractive than they actually are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority
>>
>>27646471
THANK YOU!
I can relate a little desu. I never had any confidence in myself or my looks throughout school, and got picked on quite a bit. Was always very friendly but only had a couple of true niggas, and every time I got a compliment, I assumed it was a joke.

I understand, anon. I may not have remained bitter and angry, but I get it. Thanks for the answer anon
>>
>>27646266
>appearance everyone is 7/10 or higher

We like to think we could actually look good if we wanted. It's a lie. It makes us feel good about at least something. 7/10 is always a lie.
>>
File: 1445155837464.png (39 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
1445155837464.png
39 KB, 381x339
>>27646266
After all the tests I'm fairly certain that I'm a cyborg or failed normie.
>I'm a 26v.
>I don't have my license
>I have a very good job
>I live at home
>I have few actual friends and rarely go out
>I am liked by a lot of people since I'm always nice
>I masturbate a lot and used to have a thing for guro
>I'm skinny but started going to the gym and doing baby lifts
smug pepe is a cunt and wojak needs to deal with his shit
>>
>>27646589
explain cyborg to me. Is it like between normie and robot?
>>
>>27646573
P.S. If you don't care to read the link, you can substitute any positive trait for attractiveness and you'll still get the same results.
>>
>>27646489
Lol I can see how it does look like bait now that I know, but thanks dude. Its not me saying I have a good jawline, some anon did, and then everyone replied saying stuff about people with a strong jawline and long hair being assholes, and I barely even wrote anything. Those guys had the bitterness down to a tee I guess.
>>
>>27646609
Yea, like what I believe I am.
I've been out with 'the boys' and women talk to me (though mostly platonic)
however my poor social skills means I'm never one of the boys or able to smoothly pickup women chatting me up.
imho a failed normie is one of those drug users who is burning all the bridges.
>>
>>27646285
A robot is someone who has no real social interaction. He could still have hobbies and an internal life, though,
>>
>>27646650
I pretty much feel the same way. My social skills aren't so awful that I become an outcast like some robots and I can usually make people laugh but I always get this feeling that I'm not truly one of them. IDK, it always feels like something is off about me socially and they know it even when I don't.
>>
>>27646650
To be one of da boyzz do you have to be sporty or what? Me and my mates are all very peaceful rave-throwing types, and all of us were outcasts in school when it came to being how boys are expected to be. That's why I'm into art. Arty chicks dig it and are as weird as you are, and don't complain about you going on drug benders for 5 days. I have cyborgian traits I guess.
>>
>>27646609
I think it has more to do with a normie who feels like a robot, and is just going through the motions of having friends, gfs, and being a real person. His true calling is to be a shut-in, but his superego forces him to try to be social and functional.
>>
>>27646678
>it always feels like something is off about me socially and they know it even when I don't.
A perfect example of this is seeing a normie/chad do something silly and pull it off in a way that seems natural/acceptable knowing fully well that you could never do the same.
I put this down to confidence in which while I have an ok amount, I don't have that 100% "I know if I fuck this it won't matter" level which real chads/normies have.
>>
>>27646678
Like you'd feel weird if one of your friends got too close and you thought you smelled? Even if you freshly showered?
>>
>>27646266
Im a veteran robot. I feel posted on r9k before it was kool, and before smug posting became a thing. The tendies and poo poo pee pee days were great. Step aside newbs

>28
>virgin
>borderline autistic
>as a result of my borderline autism, I pretty much disgust people when I open my mouth and speak
>people have told me I have a serial killer vibe.
>friendless
>have major argument with mom almost every day.
>never had a gf
>have worthless college degree and cant find better than part time min wage jobs.
>live at home
>have no life.
>dont think I look that great, but I run a lot so Im not a fat ass.
>>
>>27646266
Well I think I have a nice face but sadly I'm short and brown. I used to be a greasy friendless weeb, so I became friends with others of my kind and became so disgusted I tried to become a normie
>>
>>27646710
You sound like a normie.
School is bullshit and really doesn't matter at all since everyone is a cunt for pathetic reasons.
>>
What is the most common hairstyle ITT?
>>
>>27646765
Kinda. I just don't feel as involved as everyone else, it feels like they're all actually communicating whereas I'm spitting out words so I as not to be the odd one out. And occasionally I'll say something awkward and people will briefly exchange glances with each other. I think it's a mixture of me being a little socially inept and my lack of confidence. Like I was giving a presentation a while back and some people were laughing and I instantly assumed they were laughing at me.
>>
>>27646782
>short and brown
>became friends with others of my kind and became so disgusted
Exact same boat pham. I'm too robot to hang out with the normies but I feel out of place with the true outcasts so I'm just lost in this weird limbo all alone.
>>
>>27646843
I just settled for cringe. I guess I look better by comparison. Too hot for ugly people to ugly for hot people
>>
>>27646807
>23 y/o
>clever but underachiever
>mom died from alcohol abuse 8 years ago
>very bad home situation since I can remember
>not had a job for a year
>only ever had the 1 gf and she lives a very fucking long way away
>spend all my money on weed and acid
>done absolutely nothing noteworthy with my life
>spend all day making beats in my room or getting stoned with friends
>desperately want to sort my shit out and have a proper life

I'm not 100% fucked but I'm getting there.
I think a lot about dying, and not even in a morbid way.
>>
no one responds to people with actual problems.
i'm the tourette's guy, i was thinking about name fagging, but no one responds to my posts, it'd be pretty pointless.

people on this board think mental illnesses are memes and not real, is that a meme too?
>>
I'm pretty much the only robot here

everyone else I've seen is just taking the label and applying it to their normie selves and having fun with their normie parties and normie skype chats
>>
>>27646879
failed normie.
Have you listened to FSOL while on acid?
>>
>>27646879
Youre not a robot. You have a fucking friend group and a gf even.

Youre just another druggy loser . GTFO bitch nigger.
>>
>>27646902
Tourettes is very real, and although its unfortunate, I must admit, I've seen some pretty funny ticks. I knew tourettes girl in school, and she used to frequently gesture like she was blowing someone off, using her tongue on the inside of her mouth. She'd sometimes try to cover it by sucking her thumb, but we knew.

What's your ticks anon?
>>
>>27646925
Finally someone who gets it!
Cheers bro, I'll drink to that
>>
>>27646879
Nah mate you're not on the blox spectrum, you're just a cunt.
>>
>>27646916
What should a failed normie do? I'm definitely not cut out to ever do the whole normal member of society thing. I'm even genetically hard-wired to be late to everything, no matter what. Also, im on my phone, and the reply box is covering your post, but what abbreviation is that?
>>
>>27646960
Thanks for being honest, anon.
What about me makes me a cunt?
>>
>>27646993
Try doing a few beer bongs with but with carbonated soda and bleach in a 1.25L coke bottle.
>>
>>27646933
auditory. i yell shit, speak in accents, random gibberish.
if i'm in public and i have to suppress urges, the tics become motor. my most common one is squinting for no reason, weird grimaces and smacking things.
>>
>>27647046
That sounds awful man, I know some people have very innoticable ticks like scratching or how the h3h3 guy moves his eyebrows. Hope everything works out for the best.
>>27646993
I don't think you're necesarily a failed normie because that would imply that you failed. From your post it looks like you just can't get your shit together or don't enjoy conventional normie shit. This is something a lot of people experience so just "find yourself" as retarded as that sounds. What are you passionate about? What could you devote yourself to? How do you wanna spend your life? It seems like you have all the social skills normies have and you can make friends/gfs, your problem is less social and more with your mindset.
>>
>>27647110
Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind. Shit like this gives me faith in life, when you see nobody really has all their shit together.
In terms of interests, I've always been interested in pretty much everything. It sounds good, but its terrible when you try to spread yourself across so many faculties, and I end up losing focus.
I'm passionate about art. I am constantly working on something new, and art is the only area I've ever been totally confident in. Like everything though. From drawing to photography to producing music. And I play the guitar and piano, and I'm a pretty good DJ too. If I could take my enthusiasm for creativity and put it into waking up while its still light, and getting a job, I'd be going somewhere lol
>>
>>27647041
That's such a waste of bleach. You get way more fucked up from butt chugging it neat
>>
>>27646266
Many of the actual robots have moved on ever since the edge poster forced /r9k/ further into mainstream media which attracted more normalfags than ever.
I'm an actual robot on my way to becoming a wizard and it's nice to know there are still some true bots left.
>>
>>27646266
>7/10 or higher
does it matter?

>all of you have at least one
nope

>you are just normies who use /r9k/ as a place to vent when things don't go your way.
I use r9k to fill the void in my life where human social contact is supposed to be.

Please don't be shallow like a roastie and insist that if somebody looks good, his life must be fantastic. I'm 22 and aside from the time I spend working and desperately trying to improve my life conditions, I'm just sitting in my room on r9k.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.