[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /biginheritance/ here? Hopefully i can NEET off after that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 320x320
who /biginheritance/ here? Hopefully i can NEET off after that
>>
50/50 shot at megabucks or nothing, depending on some factors over the next few years.

not knowing if I'm going to be fabulously wealthy or not is actually kind of difficult
>>
i would neet so hard, but my dream would be to set up some kind of research/conservancy gig where I give myself a sick title and get to fly around the world being one of those cool adventure biologists
>>
>>27646433
depending on what, anon? i will probably get a good share if i stay in my daddos good books
>>
>>27646433
Better kill your siblings.
>>
>>27646467
I'm an only child, my dad made a fortune in the late 80's at around 35 but has burned it down to just under a million in liquid assets as of right now.

however, he's got a massive stake in some biotech companies that would guarantee him around 60 million if they pan out
>>
tfw grew up upper class, reached 20 and were only upper middle
>>
chances are i'll merely inherit debts
>>
>>27646579
followup: the terror of potentially being middle class for the rest of my life now that I've had these experiences is real.
>>
i also have a rather complex dream involving e-sports

>find homeless people
>give them room and board, small stipend
>this is on the provision that they spend their time mastering some competitive vidya with big prize pools
>nonstop training montage for like two years
>sell tear-jerking documentary after we get 3rd at some major tournament
>>
>>27646596
>inherit debts
how is that not illegal
>>
>>27646579
> dad is in a neurosurgeon
>mom is unemployed stay at home mom
>dad dies in car accident
>mom becomes the new provider
>go from upper middle to lower class
didnt affect me much desu
>>
>>27646196
>When everyone in your extended family is rich except you

Fuck my fucking life. Tired of my cousins bragging about flying first class and their range rovers
>>
Have like 3mil in a trust. Will inherit more if my parents die.
>>
>>27646596
op here, my father and granduncle works together and was 330 million in debt about a decade ago lol, at least they paid it off and im wealthy again(not as much as the past tho)
>>
>>27646691
Do you really have to ask that question?
>>
>>27646796
you have to be wealthy to be able to go that far into debt
>>
>>27646810
my family is based in china and so we had a hotel and shit. At one point they invested in a 500 million construction project but i think it flopped, probably why we were so much in debt
>>
File: quest.gif (1022 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
quest.gif
1022 KB, 480x270
>>27646196
Almost 3 million bongs coming my way lad.
>>
>>27646196
>get college fund for free worth up to 380 euros because my parents make lower than average
>good money managing father, wants to pay most of my uni fee
>am not going to move out while in uni, instead get a free train pass for student life from government
>get about 80 euros to pay for insurances also from government
>will literally have a good degree without debt and a boatload of money

life is good no?
>>
>due to inherit circa 1.5m inheritance from uncle
>can make 2,000 a month on interest alone
>he's borderline alcoholic
>beat his disabled wife
>she died after an 'accidental' fall
>always alright with me
>one night he got drunk and threw a punch at me for zero reason
>haven't spoken to him since then
>tfw the ONE time I have principles it's going to cost me my future security

what do?
>>
>>27647051
I just want to tell you that "circa" refers to an approximate point in time and time only; no other measure.

Circa 1850, my great grandmother was molested.
>>
>tfw daddy is rich and retired at 45

I hope he doesn't get to spend all the money before he dies tbqh
>>
>>27647051
Re-engage with him. Who gives a fuck if he's an angry drunk? Just avoid him when he's drinking, That money could really help you.
>>
>>27647091
my dad was there and did exactly that, he's 68 now
>>
>>27646196

>grandfathers on both sides were filthy stinking rich
>both entrepreneur business owners
>stock options, etc.
>boomer parents fucked everything
>tfw will never get a dime

In reviewing, fuck boomers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.