[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to be in love with a 13 year old? I'm 18 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (861 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
861 KB, 750x1334
Is it wrong to be in love with a 13 year old? I'm 18 and she's 13 (5 years diff nearly to the date). Already fell in love before I knew her age. We haven't done anything sexual nor do I plan to until she's of legal age. Am I a bad person?

Pic unrelated
>>
you've only been socialized to not want to fuck everything with tits, so i'd say it's natural. but it's obviously not in your best interest to pine over a girl whose that young.
>>
>>27646203

Is there a harm to it though? We have a lot in common and are just really happy around each other.
>>
>>27646216
Depends on your relationship with her. If you're just friends and enjoy hanging out then there's absolutely no harm in it. If you'll try to guide her on the path of only loving you and pressure her into it then FUCK YOU.

Just be her friend, be there for her, but never pressure her into loving you. If she finds someone else of her own age, then support her. If she shows interest in you on her own without you steering her, then congratulations, In 5 years you might have a girlfriend.
>>
>>27646261

Thing is we are already dating. I never really pressured her into anything nor have I ever asked her for explicit pictures or anything of the sort. She is my girlfriend, just to clarify.
>>
>>27646261
ahhahahah
>just be her emotional tampon for five years while she jumps on highschool chad cock, and you just might have a gf when she's 18! :^)
if this is bait this is damn good, i almost thought you were a real roastie

OP she sounds trashy as fuck, go ahead and smash. hundreds of other guys will be there later, why not get in before?
>>
>>27646281
> she's my girlfriend
How did it begin then? What was the moment where you both had the idea i nyour head "yep, we are dating"?How does her family react?
>>
>>27646291

She's a Virgin. I'm not although. We don't do anything sexual so I'm curious as to why you say that
>>
When I was in HS, all the Stacies were dating 18-19 year olds when they were 13 so I'd say it's pretty normal; although I don't live in the US.
>>
>>27646294

Her family doesn't know. We talked daily and just continued talking and one point we realized we both cared for each other and just both basically said "we're a couple, aren't we?"
>>
>>27646314
> date a 13 year old virgin girl
> have a relationship
> not a virgin
> 18 years old

Why are you here again and why are you asking advice from social rejects? Did you come here to gloat and rub it in or something

just get out and enjoy your shitty relationship with your """virgin""" girl before you hang
>>
>>27646156

Look up "Romeo and Juliet" laws. You'll have to break it up eventually.
>>
>>27646315

Not really normal here in the states. Even 14/17 or 14/18 is considered taboo although you would still be in highschool together.
>>
>>27646314
>We don't do anything sexual so I'm curious as to why you say that
because she's a 13 yr old dating an 18yr old. thats whore status see >>27646315

go ahead and fuck her. she'll take so many dicks after you i bet she won't even remember yours. Anyway kill yourself.
>>
>>27646331

Not trying to rub anything in. I just want other opinions. Some people would say I'm a crazy pedo or shit like that. I just want to hear opinions that aren't mine.
>>
>>27646334

If we don't have sex or anything of the sort until she's of consent age would we be fine? Because that's what I currently have planned if we do manage to make it that long.
>>
File: 1412127474975.jpg (24 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1412127474975.jpg
24 KB, 400x462
>>27646336
>mfw I was 18 dating a 16 year old and I caught hell from it from every direction
>>
>>27646340
>>27646350
Yeah they were definitely sluts. Some of them went through 20 guys by the time they hit 16. There's nothing pedo about wanting to fuck teenagers, but your problem is that she's very likely going to turn into a huge whore.
>>
>>27646365

Yeah exactly. I don't see the issue like that. My close friend suggests I don't do this because "their minds aren't developed" even at 16. Like what? I still have the same mindset I had at the age of 16.
>>
>>27646394
I'm pretty sure all the girls who were giving me shit were just mad they were getting older (they were all 20+), and the guys giving me shit were mad that I was cumming in all her holes at my leisure and they werent.
>>
>>27646156
In itself, it's not wrong. It's just not healthy. In ten years, your age difference will be insignifiant but now is the real deal.

You are not on the same level of maturation and physical needs.

When your physical urges will get the best of you, won't it be too much a pressure for her? For you? Will you be legally and morally safe?

I hope you'll both find happiness in this relashionship, and both have the wisdom to defuse any problems you are starting with.
>>
>had an appointment with a friend
>Gave in to degeneracy and tried to have sex with an underage boy on the way
>Because I was late he got robbed
I don't even know how I could begin explaining to him
>>
>>27646545

Thanks anon really means a lot.
>>
File: Capture.png (593 KB, 817x420) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
593 KB, 817x420
>>27646156
>what's a pederast walter?
>>
>>27646362
There may be suspicion so be careful. If her rents find out they might accuse you of doing something to her.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.