[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the FBI agents patrolling this board think of us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459158550400.png (95 KB, 1476x936) Image search: [Google]
1459158550400.png
95 KB, 1476x936
What do you think the FBI agents patrolling this board think of us?
>>
>>27645786
>I wish I applied to the CIA instead
>>
>>27645804
kek imagine what stories they tell their spouses when they get home.
>>
Well, this is /r9k/, so they probably become terribly fucking depressed and start to identify with all the losers

>tfw not head of my office
>tfw no promotion in 6 years
>tfw shit wage
>tfw found out wife was cheating using PRISM tech
>tfw will kill myself when kids finish college
>tfw 5'9 still

etc
>>
>>27645849
oh man you should have added a wojack to this gold
>>
>>27645804
>apply to CIA
>rejected because small guy
>>
In sure some of them are fascinated as fuck by the memes and culture, even if they'd never admit it
>>
>>27645823
>How was work honey?
>Oh you know, women with penises and frog cartoons, the usual
>>
I'm quite sure they are the most shit of the shitposters.
>>
some intern probably has to write an official FBI report full of nothing but /r9k/ shitposts

and someone has to read it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.