[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things that your thankful for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
my sisters pretty cool

and im tall
>>
>>27645607
That I'll die someday and end this miserable existence.
>>
>>27645627
That I'll die someday and end this miserable existence.x2
>>
got all mah limbs

appendages too
>>
That my parents give me all the money and support me, while I have no education or job. They almost never even bring my failures up. In a way it's a blessing and a curse, because then I realise that they actually care about me, but I just disappoint them and that our family line will end with me.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
I know I should be thankful for somethings, but I can't enjoy myself when I have so many negatives. I want everything and I'm FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm thankful for every second that passes because it's a second closer to death.
>>
I'm generally quite handy. Like I can do basic shit on cars, plumbing, carpentry. Learnt a lot when I helped my dad build our family house when I was 16.

>tfw see these pseudo manly men hipsters with long beards and tats with their hazards on at the side of the road
>they have a flat
>none of them can change a tire

Just shave that beard you little bitch lol.

Also I'm tall and have a decent sized dick and I'm in med school.
>>
>>27645677
It's definitely a blessing but the constant guilt gets kind of hard to live with. Sometimes I wish that they would just give up on me and realize that I'm hopeless
>>
File: 0D5.jpg (92 KB, 931x1280) Image search: [Google]
0D5.jpg
92 KB, 931x1280
>I'm so poor that I'm currently able to live off of just the money I get for school
>The other day I looked back at a QT and caught her looking back at me
>Plenty of job security in the field I'm getting into
>>
insert enlightened comment here that makes everyone nod in agreement
>>
>finally found a qt bf
>he lives on the other side of the world
>will visit me and come live with me
>i know it's all just a dream but i am thankful for him
>>
>>27645607
typing speed: 150 wpm
>>
>>27645721
>Med school
Well then
>>
File: obbnkeydobsholl.jpg (39 KB, 692x427) Image search: [Google]
obbnkeydobsholl.jpg
39 KB, 692x427
>>27645607
I have a pretty big dick

I can afford drugs

>tfw you send a dick pic and she replies "such a waste"
>>
got my phd in memes
>>
The pursuit of comfiness
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.