[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open Greentext Directed to All Neets: You are a disgusting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4595.jpg (23 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
4595.jpg
23 KB, 360x270
Open Greentext Directed to All Neets:

You are a disgusting, useless sack of shit.
>not working hard now and sacrificing time and effort to earn enough money to live very comfortable and very happily later in life
>opting to leach the bare minimum you need to live a sad life from the government and/or your parents with no chance of improving your living standards in the future.
>not enjoying the feeling of working
>not seeing hard work as its own reward
>not enjoying the act of learning useful and employable skills and talents
>enjoying the feeling of being sluggish and lethargic from spending all day in front of a computer
>rationalising your suffering and opting to pretend to hate wagecucks when you would love to earn what they do, and have the life satisfaction that they do.
>lying to yourself to pretend that everything is okay

This isn't directed to those that are unemployed but looking for work, or neet due to extreme circumstances. This is directed to those pathetic cretins that take pride in the fact that they're useless.

Where my /proudwagecucks/ at?
>>
>>27645522
bumping for wagecucks being BTFO
>>
>implying working is anything but a death march
>implying something you hate is rewarding
>implying hard work will ensure your financial safety when you're older, when you could just as easily be cucked by your employer hiring someone younger

And no, I'm not even a Neet, I'm a uni student, worked a bit during summer holidays and I am NOT looking forward to actual work after I finish studying.
Simply because - there is literally no work that'd make me feel "satisfied" or make me "feel like a useful part of society". It's all dumb shit anyway - work is for money, as simple as that. You want more money? Get a "better" job (I put better in quotes, because very few high pay jobs are actually better or useful than low shit-tier jobs). Stop making idiotic ideologies to your paid slavery, it's nothing more than that.
>>
>>27645522

Taking pride in being a NEET is useless, that I agree with. But being a prideful wagekek is just as much.
This world, this life is fucking shit and you will have to accept it one day or another. Both wageslavery and NEETdom are different methods of coping, nothing more. I can not really look down on either of them, because they made a decision which currently works for them.
Who can assure you that you will keep your job tomorrow as a wagecuck? Can you say for sure that you are not going to get your shit fucked up by a pack of niggers or some terrorist nowadays? How can you protect yourself from utter failure, dissappointment and pain?
On the other side:
How long can you keep cruising on social benefits and your parents? Can you really handle being inactive and stagnating in your development? What will you do if one day you end up on the street, with no coin, no marketable skills, no friends?
Basically life is never what it is all cracked up to be, you are going to suffer, you are going to die, no matter what. Nowadays society enabled the possibillity of NEETdom, why not use it? Both sides in this are playing a game with high bets, I do not think that any of those things is objectively better. You can argument with your arbitary memes like morality, pride, being useless, rewards and so on, but they will just stay some values which only mean something to some people and nothing to others.
The one rationalizing his situation is you.
I am also someone who embraced his kekery, but I am not trying to delude myself into being better than others, I only do it because I flip out when I have nothing to do and have this void of a shit world to look into.
>>
>get turned down by Target after two interviews
>the job I was applying for was as a cart pusher for minimum wage

I hope I die in my sleep
>>
I'm NEET now because I've already worked enough and sacrificed so that I can be NEET. It was all part of the plan.
>>
>>27645522
http://www.ryot.org/gallup-poll-70-americans-disengaged-jobs/376177

jobs sure are great. Nothing better than toiling away at a place you fucking hate for the rest of your life. Oh sure you can change jobs but its still going to be shit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.