[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5:30 am: wake up to gf's alarm going off >5:45 am:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: pee pee the sly frog man.png (106 KB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
pee pee the sly frog man.png
106 KB, 1080x1200
>5:30 am: wake up to gf's alarm going off
>5:45 am: go back to sleep
>11:00 am: wake up to gf coming home for lunch
>11:10 am: she pops some delicious tots in the oven
>11:30: eat tots with gf
>Noon: wait for gf to leave to go back to work and then smoke a bowl of her weed
>12:20: fap
>12:45: wipe my cum on the cat and smoke a cigarette
>1:00: pop a delicious Totinos Party Pizza (tm) in the oven and boot up some Command and Conquer Generals
>1:10: Take my pizza out of the oven, pour a glass of my gf's wine
>1:15: take my gf's laptop, my laptop, a glass of gf's wine, a bong, and my Party Pizza into the bathroom
>1:30: Proceed to take a fat shit while playing vidya, eating, smoking, streaming Superman cartons and getting drunk on the pot like a Dionysus high priest
>2:30: Gf calls on her break and asks me if I filled out my FAFSA. Lie and tell her I'm working on it while I poop and take bong rips
>3:00: Shit encrusting my ass, I finally wipe and return my game station to the living room. There is poop on my finger, I wipe it on the cat.
>4:00: gf is off of work, I preheat the oven for the best part of my day
>4:15: gf comes home, she notices I cleaned the toilet, brushed my teeth, and after I spread my cheeks, notices I have wiped cleanly, earning me 15 good boy points. Three entire tendies, I can barely contain my exuberance. Could have gained an additional Chickie MacTenTen with a shower, but it's not worth it
>4:20: I pick out three large tendies and tell her I will eat the pussy if I can have a bowl of tots. She agrees
>5:00: eat tendies with the gf. She tries to watch "Girls" on my laptop but I scream REEEEEEEEEEE and cry until I get Seinfeld
>6:00: watch Le Funny Jew Man and lick clitoris after my totties and tendies
>7:00: gf has had enough wine and goes to bed early
>7:30 - 3:00 am: Drink, smoke, and shitpost in between Tropico 4 until I pass out on the couch or go to bed with my gf, earning an additional 7 GBP's

I wonder what the peasants are doing today.
>>
Look at the high smug levels of that smugfrog. OP really does have a great life
>>
>>27645490

>Not showering for an additional tendie

nigga you fucked up.

you lose your manly musk but you could have had four whole tendies in your tum.
>>
>>27645490

>tropico 4

If you joined the military and worked 80 hours a week in a factory you could have Tropico 5
>>
File: dis nig.gif (1 MB, 467x490) Image search: [Google]
dis nig.gif
1 MB, 467x490
>this guy can get a girlfriend
>this mooching, stealing, moral-lacking manchild can get a gf
>and you cant
>>
>>27645911
NEETkucks, when will they learn?
>>
>>27645490
TOTINOS TOTINOS TIS A PARTY PIZZA WITH TOTINOS
>>
sounds like a nice situation you have there OP. i just want you to know that deep down you and i both know youre a piece of shit and that deep down fear you have that youll never amount to anything is actually true
>>
>>27645981
>thinking this is real, and not a made up story created to generate lulz
>>
File: 1307645397197.jpg (22 KB, 477x357) Image search: [Google]
1307645397197.jpg
22 KB, 477x357
>>27646105
>fear you have that youll never amount to anything
>fear

You misspelled "desire", normie.

I know you'd reply but you're probably already in bed because you have to wake up at 5 am like my gf to go slave.
>>
File: 1405076810101.jpg (17 KB, 275x296) Image search: [Google]
1405076810101.jpg
17 KB, 275x296
>eating dinner at 5pm
>>
File: second breakfast.png (70 KB, 285x125) Image search: [Google]
second breakfast.png
70 KB, 285x125
>>27646643

What about second dinner?
>>
Nobody pointed out that OP's gf is fat.
>>
fuck off Dylan your life sucks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.