[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just smoke? You hate your life anyway and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: GettyImages-73163558.0.jpg (79 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-73163558.0.jpg
79 KB, 1280x854
Why don't you just smoke? You hate your life anyway and smoking calms the nerves. Plus for wanna be normies it helps you socialize.
>>
They fell for the >muh degeneracy meme as if it fucking mattered. The western world is soon gone anyways and you being a degenerate or not won't change anything.
>>
>>27645591
You underestimate the resilience of those who seek decadence.
>>
i literally just destroyed the rest of my pack like i do every night after waking up feeling like there are needles in my lungs
>>
>>27645833
I roll my own now. It's cheaper, tastes better and I find I smoke less because it's stronger and more of a chore.
>>
I used to when i was an edgy teenager.
IT doesn't calm your nerves it just makes you not want a cig for another half hour because you're fucking addicted to this shit that is destroying your lungs.
>>
That's why I vape

Generally same effect, less cancer
>>
>>27645415

It feels like literally poison. Very very sickening and smells like shit. Stimulant makes my head race and overthink things. Hating life even more than I did before.

There's nothing beneficial about smoking. It doesn't even taste good.
>>
File: xfb3Wur.jpg (46 KB, 640x691) Image search: [Google]
xfb3Wur.jpg
46 KB, 640x691
>>27645887
Vaping is for fags.
>>
>>27645415
might take up pipe smoking to make wizardry official
plus i always have loved the smell of it
>>
File: marine.jpg (53 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
marine.jpg
53 KB, 700x490
This is why I smoke.
>>
>>27645944

Never said I wasn't a fag
>>
>>27645895
Wow, I'm not as weak as someone else on /r9k/

[sp]except in will[/sp]
>>
>>27646042
god nigger damn it i can't even spoiler

shit i bet this one didn't work either
>>
>>27645994
Pipe tobacco is delicious.
>>
>>27645415
you know that nicotine is a stimulant right and that is actually has the opposite effect of calming?

I smoked for my anxieties, I felt like the world was better the first 50 times, but the next 200 just made things worse.

Do exercise, running releases endorphins and genuinely leaves you feeling high for hours afterwards. Much better high than smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>27645415
actually I used to smoke and quit about 2 and a half years ago.
It heighten your blood pressure and makes you more anxious, the soothing feeling is just temporary
>>
File: 1438262974538.gif (629 KB, 250x270) Image search: [Google]
1438262974538.gif
629 KB, 250x270
>picked up smoking again (stopped 4 months ago because it was getting cold)
>smoked 2 packs of lucky strikes within a week
>can feel the tar building in my lungs

what a feeling
>>
>>27646143
actually it depends on dosage, as well as your current mental state. nicotine regulates other neurotransmitters so it will wake you up if you're tired and calm you down if you're anxious, unless you take way too much of course
>>
>>27645415
>>27645591
Those things are expensive. Fuck paying five bucks for a pack of cancer. Neets don't have the funds to waste on fucking cigs which are a shit drug anyway.
>>
>>27645415
>waste money on a shitty addiction
>smell like shit forever
>fuck up my teeth
no
>>
its like 20 bucks a packet in australia
>tfw my government wont let me die faster
>tfw normie island
>>
>>27645415
Quit a year and a month ago, have saved a crazy amount of money since then.
>>
Gonna smoke a cig now
Addictive free cigarettes are the best
>>
I quit smoking in December and never looked back. It is all about willpower and wanting to actually quit. You cannot half-ass it one bit.

After 2 weeks the major cravings go away. Although I will admit with a few drinks I crave hard for a smoke.
>>
Smoking a cig right now before bed. I've always liked smoking near the water.
>>
I smoke, around forty rollies a day, along with drinking heavily. Basically it's a long and drawn out suicide, and I quite enjoy it.
>>
Might feel nice while you do it, but addiction doesn't feel nice... Seems like it would create more dysphoria than enjoyment over all(?)

Also, does your body feel worse? Coughing/short of breath and stuff?
>>
>>27646432
You cunts are lucky, it's even worse in Kiwiland
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.