[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you : Had or have a relationship Ever kissed someone Ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-13-22-02-36-178323117.jpg (6 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13-22-02-36-178323117.jpg
6 KB, 189x266
If you :
Had or have a relationship
Ever kissed someone
Ever had somene fall in love with you
Have an average or better body
Have a good looking face
ARE A FEMALE
Had both of your parents that supported you

, then you DO NOT belong here and should look into browsing other boards. Everything else is up for debate.
>>
that picture is me. I Am King Here
>>
>>27645175

>had or have a relationship
yes
>ever kissed someone
yes
>ever had someone fall in love with you
no
>have an average or better body
no
>have a good looking face
debatable
>are a female
no
>had both of your parents that supported you
no

Also no fuck you, you get out. This board was a gentleman's /b/ before it was your pathetic whiny cuck circlejerk
>>
>>27645175
>Had or have a relationship
Of course not
>Ever kissed someone
Never
>Ever had somene fall in love with you
No and it will never happen
>Have an average or better body
Average
>Have a good looking face
About average, some would say i look very slightly good
>ARE A FEMALE
No
>Had both of your parents that supported you
Yes.

The ones i had yes in doesn't disqualify me, the result of my average body and 2 parents were still robotics as was shown in the first three question.
>>
>>27645360
> had supportive parents

You had everything in your life handed for you then. If you're a failed normie, you don't belong here.

>>27645304
It's okay. People who are not robots get eventually removed from this place because you do not belong here
>>
Relationship
Yes
Kiss
Yes
Fallen in love witn
Yes
Good body
Yes
Face
Average at best
Parents
Horrible relationship with both

Doesn't mean I don't want to suicide every day. Having been in a relationship doesn't fix everything forever
>>
>>27645391
Parents can be supportive of you and still fuck you up.
>>
> all these people with relationships

why the fuck do you go on here? You don't fucking know what loneliness truly is.

> b-but i'm alone now
> she didn't call me for a day ;__;

If you had someone to care for you and support you, means you can have someone like that again.
>>
>>27645489

>why the fuck do you go on here?

I could ask you and >>27645391 the same question

This board was not always for you social failures, and the term "robot" did not always refer to pathetic losers like you.

Only reason I come here is because I still hold a small spark of hope that one day you faggots will just off yourselves and the board will once again return to its golden age of humorous greentext stories.
>>
File: NLbAJpu.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
NLbAJpu.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
I haven't even held hands with a girl.

I've only ever gotten kissed on the cheek from a girl and that was on my 18th birthday in HS and she was a friend. Probably a pity kiss.
>>
>>27645548
> this board was never about your social failures

It wasn't made for it, no. but it failed its purpose. It was made what it is now, but later deleted on 2011. Then reopened and it was kept as the unofficial/official robot board for social rejects.

If it didn't serve its purpose, it would of never been reopened.
>>
>>27645175
> things I don't like are bad

Even if you have a relationship right now you can still be a robot. Same if you're a female.

Fuck off with your secret club bullshit and moving the goalposts every week.
>>
>>27645175
>Had or have a relationship
no
>Ever kissed someone
yes
>Ever had somene fall in love with you
no
>Have an average or better body
average
>Have a good looking face
average
>ARE A FEMALE
no
>Had both of your parents that supported you
no

I still belong here, asshole.
>>
>>27645426
>Having been in a relationship doesn't fix everything forever
No one implies this, normalfag.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.