[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So people often cite having a lot of male friends as a red flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1457467095839.jpg (42 KB, 326x236) Image search: [Google]
1457467095839.jpg
42 KB, 326x236
So people often cite having a lot of male friends as a red flag for women. Is the opposite scenario true? Is a guy with a lot of female friends a red flag?

And because I know people will bring it up, is it even possible for men and women to be true friends at all?
>>
>>27645155
>Is a guy with a lot of female friends a red flag?
No, it increases his perceived value/desirability to a woman.
>>
>>27645155
a red flag for a guy would be if he had more than 2 close guy friends.

guys want to destroy relationships while girls will encourage them except for girls who act like guys. 2 close friends will be chill enough but beyond that they will tear you away from your partner.

once you become an adult this isn't as true. anyone can have as many friends as they want and be secure. the quality of a partner then just depends on their career and health.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (17 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
17 KB, 240x300
>>27645216
Bullshit women can tell if your fuckin them or not, if your friend zoned by all girls with know male friends chances are your a fag or extremely feminine either way....you ain't getting no pussy nigga
>>
>>27645216
>Lesson: Men are more insecure than women.
>>
>>27645155
Yes to women and men to be true friends, you need people to be intimate with in your life that you aren't fucking.

Also lmao women having male friends isn't a red flag. Hot women will have more men in their lives. Orbiters, people who she's been with, childhood friends, gay friends, exes, etc.

You befriend them. As of now, I act as the PUA in our group's wingman because it keeps him away from my girlfriend when she's the only woman in our social circle and busy trying to get laid and because it makes him owe me big time, and a valuable source of information about my girlfriend's past, tastes and feelings since he knows her from way before than I do. It's a win-win no matter how I look at it, and it makes me look like a bro.
>>
>>27645262
>women can tell if your fuckin them or not
>implying that's not exactly what women like
get it through your head.
>>27645276
lol
>>
>>27645348
being someones wingman when you have a gf is like riding a fucking bicycle to work while your nice car is parked in the garage. the fuck is wrong with you?

>more men
that's not hot women, that's genuine sluts and attention whores. no self respecting chick will ever care to regularly see more than a small handful of friends, and that means like once a week. shit even if she's living with a group and she starts dating someone she will almost never hang out with them.
>>
>>27645262
OP didn't say anything about no male friends. But you're right, it depends on whether there's any sexual tension or chemistry between the guy and the girls.
>>
>>27645155
If a guy doesn't have mainly female friends i think something is wrong with him, then again it's just my taste I love male lesbians male feminists and basically man-hating beta orbiter guys.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.