[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And I thought >At 15 I'd >Have it down by 16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 12912933.jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
12912933.jpg
94 KB, 700x700
>And I thought
>At 15 I'd
>Have it down by 16

>AND 24
>KEEPS BREATHING IN MY FACE
>LIKE A MAD WHOOOOOOORE
>AND 24
>KEEPS POUNDING AT MY DOOR

>OLDNESS COMES TO RILE
>THE YOUTH WHO DREAM SUICIDE

I'm so fucking scared of being old. I've done nothing with this thing called life. Not one thing, and I'm not getting any better. Not even some cheesy teenage memories can comfort me as time drags me kicking and screaming into a decrepit, mediocre middle age. I never made any in the first place. Holy fuck help me.
>>
Anon, what do you want to do with your life? You still have time. Maybe not as much as those who figure it out at 18, but you can always dedicate yourself to making up all that you've missed out on.
>>
>>27644988
shut the fuck up and stop whining on my fucking board
>>
>>27645070
Isn't that the purpose of this board?
>>
>>27644988
I'm glad I became familiar with Buddhism at a young age or I might do stupid shit like lamenting over my inevitable aging and death.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
>>
>>27645089
what do you think he is doing?
>>
>>27644988
>>27645035

Well, and the other aspect of this is that there's some things you just can't know any earlier than you did. Sometimes it takes a person longer than 18 to learn what they need to know to find their direction in life, and there's really nothing that could have prevented that; it's just the mixture of your nature, your upbringing, and your chance encounters.

If you're old, whatever, now is your chance. It's not fair and it's not nice, but it is your time.
>>
File: 1438143105853.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438143105853.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
>>27645035
I don't know anon. I should make a list of things I'm interested to or something.
All that is constant in my life for a few years now is music. Don't have a musical bone in my body though, and wasn't raised around it, can't play an instrument. Even working around it would be nice though, working at a record company or something. I think that "i just want to be happy" shit is for women, but I wonder if it is possible to find a job that would make me not want to kill myself. Things would be a lot easier if I was an autist savant who did polynomials in his head at age 8 and has an entire career pre-chosen.
>>
>>27645156
I'm 18. I didn't mention it because I knew people would discount me even faster if I said that. Regardless, I truly do feel like it's over if you haven't been "building yourself" since childhood. I was pretty loosely raised, wasn't forced to do much, so I have zero predetermined skill or talent. And I grew up surrounded by people with that. So that's it. The quarter life crisis is coming early.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.