[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ever tried to get on TV? >tfw was on an episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (45 KB, 873x342) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45 KB, 873x342
Anyone else ever tried to get on TV?
>tfw was on an episode of Double Dare 2000
>fuck boy nigger could not throw a hula hoop to save his life
>I didn't know anyone with cable at the time
>lost to the ages
>>
>double dare 2000
Write the studio, see if they still have a copy.

I might have seen you even if I don't remember it, cause I watched that show a bit growing up.
>>
I was in shoebox zoo. Anyone remember it?
>>
File: nuku.png (2 MB, 1038x768) Image search: [Google]
nuku.png
2 MB, 1038x768
>I don't trust the banks because they're full of somalians
>>
>>27644968
I take it you've never been to minnesota. Somalis are everywhere, you'll see the women travel in packs of 10-20 with 3 kids each. It's almost amazing.
>>
>>27645043
i want to say most people haven't been to minnesota
>>
>>27645043
They should not own cell phones.
These niggas yell constantly and wash their feet in public water fountains.
>>
>>27644918

its on youtube

what ep where you on?
>>
>>27644968
Owned by Somalis or full of Somalis?
>>27645043
>>27645119
Stay salty Ajanebis.
Why is it that AA get jealous the most?
>>
>>27645119
I once saw one take a dollar bill out of the fountain at the mall of america. To be fair it is a dollar bill.
>>
>>27645186
You have no clue how many times they come on metro transit with wrong fare. I'm a happy man when they get kicked off.
>>
>>27644918

>applied to be on episode of one of those extreme hoarders shows like in op's pic
>made first cut
>then they came out to see my place
>some woman and two guys
>kept walking around my place saying it was "too much" and laughing
>seemed friendly
>thought they meant that like it was good for the show
>got declined
>i wasn't 'right' for the show and strongly implied they felt it would be too disturbing to their viewers
>blew me away
>was really hoping for some help
>i have physical and mental problems
>very hard for me to clean
>typing this from bed because i have no other horizontal space
>place is condemned and i am under order of eviction from the city
>have seen that kind of thing in other episodes of theirs tho
>and mine didn't happen until after they were out
>really depressing
>no idea what i am going to do
>anyone know if other stations have these shows?
>>
>>27645329
I see the problem.
Sounds like you just need to be yourself and let girls know the real you. I'm sure then you'll get a gf.
>>
>>27644918
I was on an episode of Reading Rainbow as a kid, in one of their book recommendation segments. I was also in the local news a few times for winning academic competitions like regional spelling bees and shit like that.
>>
>>27645329

I need some pics

I always wanted to clean a hoarders house

the look on their faces as I dump their crap into a skip that they think is useful would be priceless
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.