[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the love of your life is an r9k meme >reminded daily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: image.gif (366 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
366 KB, 577x1024
>tfw the love of your life is an r9k meme

>reminded daily you'll never be together again

she was mine but I was dumb enough to treat her like shit

Feels bad man
>>
>>27644829
if that's true, you have some pretty shit taste, my friend.

there are thousands of better looking, nicer, and smarter girls than Erica or Eliza on college campuses, assuming you don't go to a shitty state school.

I seriously don't get this board's obsession with them
>>
File: image.gif (358 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
358 KB, 577x1024
Here's another of her

How do I get her back anons
>>
>>27644882

I dated her before she became some fucking r9k meme anon

We were together a while too
>>
It's such a weird feeling. You see them in threads almost every day, you watch their youtube videos and maybe even talk to them on skype or something. You get attached to them even though you don't really know them, and then they just disappear one day.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 450x800
Thankfully I've deleted most pics I have of her

It helps
>>
>>27645057

We legitimately dated for a while. Before she became known here. I'm not some cuck in love with some girl I saw once on the Internet.
>>
>>27645093
Good for you? Are you cool with other people sharing their thoughts or do you just want to brag?
>>
>>27645121

Seemed like he was implying I never dated her. I'm not trying to brag. I've felt like fucking shit every day since we broke ho
>>
File: erica 2014.jpg (44 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
erica 2014.jpg
44 KB, 500x667
>>27645093
where u guys together when she posted her pics on /b/? how did you react?
>>
>>27645152

She always told me she got into an argument with her friend and that her friend posted them. I didn't know about it until way after it happened.
>>
Nobody on this board gives a fuck about you. Stop making these threads you stupid histrionic twat.
>>
File: email_to_principal.png (17 KB, 617x360) Image search: [Google]
email_to_principal.png
17 KB, 617x360
>>27645173
she had timestamps and everything dude.... wow she really didn't want to adit it huh.

does it hurt knowing she was a slut? that she is still a slut? and she will grow up to be a slut?
>>
>>27645176
Why does it matter what others think?
>>
Delete this thread before some bad things happen to her.

This is my final warning.
>>
>>27645209

Her official story was that she sent pics to her female friend to show her "how bad her body got"

And that apparently the timestamps and shit were a joke

I didn't know about it until after we broke up though
>>
>>27645217

Why make threats? Plus I don't even know how to

I don't come onto 4chan a lot
>>
>>27645217
It doesn't matter at this point. Her parents have stopped her from going on 4chan
>>
>>27645318

No they haven't lol. I know for a fact she's been here recently
>>
>>27645335
If by recently you mean yesterday you might be right. But I'm talking more recently than that. I emailed her mom last night and talked to her sister this morning. Both of them have told me she has been stopped from going on here
>>
>>27644908
if youre limes aka john, you have zero chance. she hates you. she snuck out to see you when you came to visit her unannounced , and she found out you cheated on her, and then she broke your phone.
>>
>>27645365

That ain't me man. Pretty sure that was after we broke up.
>>
>>27645363

Idk man I literally spoke to her this morning. Who are you anyways anon
>>
>>27645393
Ok well I don't know how you were able to do that. Someone released her dox so that's how I was able to get in contact with them
>>
>>27645434

Yeah she told me she was Doxed.
>>
File: 1448013384030s.jpg (1 KB, 70x125) Image search: [Google]
1448013384030s.jpg
1 KB, 70x125
Erica wouldn't be half bad if her whole persona didn't reek of damage. She's too far gone, desensitized and spoiled. Because she was introduced to this community she will never be a worthwhile companion. Never trust a girl who is too familiar with internet culture.

Whoever brought her here (surely she didn't stumble upon it) is responsible.
>>
>>27645434
Why does it matter to you anyways anon
>>
File: email.png (38 KB, 878x421) Image search: [Google]
email.png
38 KB, 878x421
>>27645447
This is what I sent her
>>
File: sad.png (35 KB, 668x576) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
35 KB, 668x576
>>27645500
hack i can't go to sleep. what do i do man. i have too many thoughts in my head.
>>
>>27645515

Jesus

Just went through the channel

What the fuck happened to her
>>
At least the love of your life is real.
>>
>>27645606

Definitely not the same person she was when I was with her
>>
>>27645515

By the way anon that's her actual mom who she rarely sees iirc. Doubt it will do much
>>
>>27645518
It's gonna be fine man, everything is just a matter of time before our more dramatic emotions become manageable. Whatever the thoughts are that are rattling around your head and keeping you up will eventually cease.

You know the rule of conservation of energy? If you held a bowling ball that was tied to a rope up next to your face, and let it go, allowing it to swing across and then back at you, you could safely keep your face right where you had it, knowing that the bowling ball wouldn't strike you. It loses energy with each pass, as time allows.

That .22 caliber bullet that is ricocheting to and fro on the interior of your skull is keeping you awake, sure. But for how long? Every time it hits a side it slows, and it is sure to come to a stop soon enough. It's too late to avoid the entry wound but there's always the realization that everything stops.

Be glad that you will sleep, and it won't be permanent. Be glad that the bowling ball will hang down straight, be glad that the bullet will someday pause and let you sleep instead of preventing it. Be the one to speed up the process in which your emotional pendulum swings.

Be a man, know that much better is out there. Calm down and know that only time can give you good rest. Luckily you have plenty of it, many of us don't.

You'll feel different about things soon.
>>
>The love of your life
>A child

nah
>>
>>27645733

Yeah I know

"Love of my life so far"

Or whatever

Seeing what she's turned into though..
>>
>>27645758
So I assume you dated her on roblox?
>>
>>27645709

this is a good, reassuring post anon. i like you
>>
>>27645802

No. Actually met her through there as we both frequented the same forum. Mostly through kik Skype and league basically
>>
File: hacK-frog.png (192 KB, 847x475) Image search: [Google]
hacK-frog.png
192 KB, 847x475
>>27645709
thanks hack_blastard, you really are a cool guy. i saw your video today and just wished i could be back in highschool and we were friends, the awkward kids. wish i knew you more. but i'm scared to actually try and talk to you, for fear that i come off as pathetic or creepy or an autist... i wish i didn't think like this but it's just the way i do. i wish i was more open and friendly, but i'm not.

thanks hack_blastard. what you wrote really calmed me down. ill be reading it for the next few days, i love it.

thanks again hack =)
>>
>>27645848
You screencapped something from my stream I see

I'm glad you liked what I wrote anon, get some rest
>>
how old was she when you dated her? how long ago was this
>>
>>27646206

Not sure if I should say because I can be identified and I really don't want drama with that shit again. May I ask why you want to know?
>>
>>27646232
she was younnnng wasn't she man?

just wondering considering she is underage AS IS, and you speak of these events as if they happened years and years ago

hahahahahha
>>
>>27646280
It was throughout last year my dude.

I was underage then also
>>
any news on eliza? hoax confirmed?
and erica was forced offline by parents? good move.
>>
>>27646349

Not sure who Eliza is. Erica isn't offline, just not on here I think. I've been talking to her daily.
>>
>>27646375
>I've been talking to her daily
WEW. had to throw that in there didn't you. Aren't you cool. You talk to a GIRL. DAILY. that's fuckin sick man, that's too cool
>>
>>27646428

What's with the edge man? I was just saying that she isn't offline because I've been speaking to her.
>>
its not a big thing, everyone of her skype orbiters talks to her daily still
>>
>>27646494

Not sure what a Skype orbiter is. Plus I didn't mean it in a way that it's some sort of a accomplishment. Was just stating that I know for a fact she's not offline
>>
>>27644829
>tfw the love of your life is an r9k meme

I feel the same. If only Pepe was real.
>>
she has a bunch of friends on skype. guy friends. we buy her stuff off her amazon wish list. in return she does us "special" favors ;)
>>
>>27646538

Would you mind proving proof of that man? Would help me get over her.
>>
>>27645709
screencapped and saved

I like you hack
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.