[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: 1458091601034.jpg (349 KB, 552x780) Image search: [Google]
1458091601034.jpg
349 KB, 552x780
> tfw you find a girl more broken than you
> taking care of her makes you forget your problems somewhat
>>
File: 5151564851611651456.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5151564851611651456.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
> tfw you're worse off while in a relationship than you were alone

Why didn't anyone warn me
>>
Years of misery, financial ruin, and mental illness, you by chance stumble across the definition of Codependency and an hero.
>>
>>27645352
Because they were too busy listening to the delusion that romantic love solves everything, as peddled by virtually every form of media this society churns out.
>>
>>27645404
I do feel feel loved, but it breaks me seeing her fade away every day. She feels like an anchor tied to my leg at this point, making every day harder than it would be without her. But I can't leave her for some reason. I just want her to cheat on me to have a reason to do it. I know i'll never make her happy anyways.
>>
I recently got into Second Life because I'm getting desperate to talk to people. Actually been able to talk to more girls than I have in any gaming community . Been able to webcam with a few decent looking girls with similar interests and problems. I want to start an online relationship, but then I remember there's a reason why I'm single in the first place.
>>
>>27645486
> Second Life

Does it even exist? I don't think i've heard anything about that game for years now.

Why not start an online relationship tho? Don't get yourself deluded that it will be something it can't be. Just see it as a way to talk with people, to practice. Later on use those skills to meet actual people, or someone who lives close from the game if you choose to do so.
>>
>>27645621

Second Life still exists and the community is still strong. Maybe not as active as before, but you ask around on /vg/ or talk to people on Safe Hubs to know where all the private hang outs are at.

The reason why I'm hesitant of getting into a relationship is because I'm uninteresting. There's nothing going on about me. If I at least had a job, I wouldn't have so much social anxiety. I can talk to people, but the moment the subject becomes about my personal life I get nervous because I feel ashamed of saying that I do pretty much nothing all day. No tragic story of how I got this way. No childhood because of overprotective parents.
>>
>>27645835
It can be a problem for some, but I don't think personal life is an issue, unless you're going for a very deep relationship from the start. Since at that point you're basically looking for a partner. With an online relationship, you're just looking for someone to talk to. So all you have to have are hobbies, even if it's just reading books, listening to music or playing vidya. Can talk about any small thing and try and expand insignificant things.

People tend to be interested even by small tidbits bout other peoples lives, even if it includes using different spices for X food. If talking with girls you can be the person that listens to them. This will get random girls to open up to you and you will be able to catch a glimpse on how they see different situations. You will end up being the shoulder to cry on, but it's minimal effort.

That's how I've always saw it anyways. Have no job. have no education past HS. It does take some practice, so again, just try going for it. The good thing about online relationship and friends, is that you can easily pull the plug if you completely spaghetti. You're safe in your own home.
>>
>>27645938

Oh Kay, thanks
>>
How do I find online friends? I just want an online relationship with other people and dont care about ever meeting them. Just something to fill the void.
>>
>tfw finally found an online bf
>he wants to visit me
>staying here for a month or so
will i get tired of him?
>>
>>27646127
Online games. There are steam friends threads on different boards here. dating websites. I know they're a meme, but just going for the "looking for friends only" tag helps to filter people out. It's a last resort.

>>27646130
Depends. How long do you know each other? If you make a big deal out of being silent and you both will try to talk about random shit just to avoid silence, then yes. Oil up your boypussy and go at it. Watch something together or play video games. Cuddle. Cuddle nonstop. It's 80% of why relationships are good. Just cuddle.
>>
File: 5489451213165.gif (992 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
5489451213165.gif
992 KB, 500x281
> don't know if she loves me yet
> get really sick at one point
> she nurses me and stays up without sleep for multiple days
> cradles my head on her lap
> makes food for me
> heat baths for my feet
> rubs them and gives me heat massages

> after getting better, realise i'm wearing different clothes than before
> different underwear
> she changed my clothes multiple times while I slept because they were sweaty
>>
>>27645456
Cuck

T
H
I
S is original
>>
>>27646473
I can't provide for her
I have no money
I have no education or future
I want her to be happy with someone whom she could have a life with.
>>
>>27646509
cry me a river nigger
>>
File: 89652486.jpg (734 KB, 1500x1292) Image search: [Google]
89652486.jpg
734 KB, 1500x1292
> tfw have someone to protect
> forget all the past problems
> want to improve myself
> start thinking it's too good and she probably had 50 partners in her life
> she's reluctant to have any sex, think this confirms it
> still be with her since I feel good with her
> eventually have sex after almost 2 years in our relationship
> she was a virgin

How is this even possible for someone at the age of 23? She's not even religious. I keep thinking there's something wrong with her that i'm not seeing.
>>
>>27646918
Just be happy that you got that fucking lucky. Obviously there's something wrong with her by society's standards if she was a virgin at 23, but society's standards are not yours (hopefully).
>>
>>27646967
The problem is how paranoid I am. I keep going through her phone and chat history.
I keep imagining she did something bad to be a virgin up to that point. I can't find anything, but I'm certain i'm not seeing something, because people don't end up being alone just because. Especially not women.

Or maybe i'm just on 4chan for way too long.
>>
>>27647072
>Or maybe i'm just on 4chan for way too long.
Yeah it's that. 4chan typically talks in generalizations, things said here are often true, but they're true for the majority, not for every single person. Even if she did do something bad, it's not like it matters now if you're fine with who she is in the present.
>>
>>27646918
Almost all women are complete sluts. But there are always exceptions to the rule. If you only had sex after 2 years then she probably values intimacy and didn't want to put out to anyone at random. You're lucky.
Maybe she's asexual and simply put out to you because she felt pressured. Did you pressure her to do it? Do you have a healthy sexual relationship now?

Remember that alot of things on 4chan is satire and overblown out of proportion, so stop taking the things said here seriously.

Also you piece of shit stop going through her personal things. That's the most insecure you can get.
>>
>>27646392
my heart just got happier and sadder at the same time.
>>
>obsess over girlfriend
>be so afraid of losing her that you consider breaking up with her before she has a chance to hurt you
>time passes and your feelings for her fade
>break up with her and feel nothing
>you realize you really cant commit to anything without turning around and pushing it away in the end
>>
File: 1433957712108.png (282 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
1433957712108.png
282 KB, 518x700
>>27646392
> this will never happen to me

I don't want to believe this happened to you either, but then it sounds so simple that it doesn't feel like it would be anything special.

when did this happen anon? Are you still together?
>>
>>27647510
That's a weird way of thinking about relationships, but I actually hear this reasoning so many times.

Why do you think you could lose her? Is it because you're afraid of her cheating on you or because you don't feel like you could be a good boyfriend?
>>
File: 1455546825776.jpg (91 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1455546825776.jpg
91 KB, 600x361
>something completely unrelated to me and beyond my control happens to her
>starts nagging and being a bitch to me
>bring up logical argument and remind her that it isn't even a big deal in the first place
>basically just talking to a wall that plays a broken record
>occasionally blow up back at her
>doesn't work either
>know she won't reset until the next day whenever this happens
>it's still the morning and my day is already fucked
>goes on pretty often for a few months
>keeps telling me that arguing is a good thing in a relationship even though it's happening constantly at this point
>getting really fed up and tell her my foot is going up her ass the next time it happens
>happens again a few days later
>is somehow shocked when I promptly dump her

that bad relationship cured my '>tfw no gf' forever
>>
File: swimming man.png (360 KB, 457x362) Image search: [Google]
swimming man.png
360 KB, 457x362
>>27646392
>fall in love with girl who already has a bf
>get really drunk and kiss her one night
>feel terrible about it the morning after and plan to not take that any further
>end up in random hospital outside of the city two days later
>she comes to help take care of me, wants to stay the night
>she ends up breaking it off with bf for me
>>
>>27644814
I want this more than anything.
As a man, I want to feel like some needs me, that would make me feel like an actual man you know.
I mean men aren't supposed to need women, women are meant to need men, look at what happens when men need women, they become beta orbiters and give women all the power in the world.
>>
>>27645456
>>27646509
That's sad. What a low note on which to end a relationship: defeat. What else can you do but talk it out with her, though?
>>
>>27647675
You know what's bullshit? Everyone can have a happy relationship and it's all based on pure luck. To luck out on a person, to luck out on how the person sees you and feels about you.

You can see people who look like the biggest beta people on this planet, and yet they have a happy relationship. There's no explaining it except pure luck.

And you have to go through barbed wires to get it. Why? Because you need to fail. Over and over again you need to put effort into trying to find someone that cares about you and someone you could care for. You will get hurt and disappointed, but you have to keep trying for that one chance. It's simpler if you have it all in life, since it gives a nice leg up and foundation for a relationship. But I can guarantee 100% that there are cases where the feelings are pure and simple and is simply built on the single obscure and abstract feeling, which is love.
>>
>>27647566
this was a while ago, but it was a combination of so many different negative thoughts and feelings. personal insecurity kept me in a constant state of worry that she was losing interest in me or thinking about someone else. i basically made myself believe that she was inevitably going to break my heart, so leaving her first was like my own backwards way of beating her to the punch.
>>
>>27647770
>And you have to go through barbed wires to get it. Why? Because you need to fail. Over and over again you need to put effort into trying to find someone that cares about you and someone you could care for. You will get hurt and disappointed, but you have to keep trying for that one chance.
The worst part is that this sort of ruins the whole thing even when you do finally find it. The truly luck ones get it right away. I wouldn't exactly call it "luck," though, that is a stupid word. But yes, it's just pure circumstance that turns out to be favorable for some. Like everything else in this universe. It's really stupid and I have no idea why people accept it. Everyone should just suicide immediately.
>>
Good boy, maybe you will fix her up enough that she won't annoy Chad into stop giving her the dick.
>>
>>27647625
>fall in love with girl who already has a bf
>being that cunt
consider killing your existence
>>
>>27647538
> when did this happen anon?

A few years ago. It was really the moment I completely started to trust and love her. She has done so many things for me that I feel inferior in a way because I can't do the same. All I can do is try and get my life on track for her somehow.

> Are you still together?
We live together, yes. I don't feel like I deserve her at all.

>>27647820
> The truly luck ones get it right away.
It depends really. I've went through so much bullshit in relationships that I all but given up at one point. And I would call it luck because I can't name a single other reason why I have a relationship now. I keep asking her why she's with me, since I have nothing of interest. I get sick alot so she has to take care of me. But she still stays and says because she can't help it if she feels this way.

> The worst part is that this sort of ruins the whole thing even when you do finally find it.
what do you mean by this?

> It's really stupid and I have no idea why people accept it.
For me personally I simply try and accept it because I have someone that's there for me finally. But not a day passes by that I don't think about the fact that my whole relationship is only based on a successful dice roll and favourable circumstances as you say. It feels like winning the lottery. You have the money, but you know you didn't earn it or did anything for it. It just happened.
>>
>>27647861
you don't need to remind me, i lose sleep every night wishing i could undo that
>>
>>27645456
lol you fucking faggot thats the same bullshit excuse women pull and you know it

10/10 troll
>>
>>27645835
you fool there is nothing going on with any of us. some people find paint drying interesting and others get off at the fact you have SO MUCH GOING ON LOL

dont judge yourself if you cant do it without bias , you're just screwing yourself at that point.
>>
>>27646918
>23

wait a couple years...
>>
>>27648316
> wait a couple years

The slut age is between 15 to 28. But if a girl isn't sexually active and is protective of herself up to 23 even then I think the anon is safe.
>>
>>27645352

We only learn the hard way, fellow robot. I hope you at least got some affection
>>
I love reading cute stories of love and relationships, but at the same time they make me feel empty and lonely.
>>
>>27644814
LOL THEN SHE FUCKING KILLS HERSELF
MY SIDES
FUCK
MY
LIFE
Im still sorry baby.
>>
File: 1445265602588.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445265602588.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
> you will never have someone care for you

How do you people get a girl?
>>
>>27644814
>>27648752
I didn't ask for these feels, robots

I miss you babe
>>
File: 1398220802899.jpg (42 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1398220802899.jpg
42 KB, 500x634
>>27649758
Magic and luck lots of luck
>>
>>27644814
I found a girl more broken than me which fixed me and made me begin to hate her for being broken.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.