[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spend all day making threads >reset my IP after every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: wojak.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
>Spend all day making threads
>reset my IP after every 5th thread
>log down and record which ones on average get above 250+ posts after several reposts at different high-times during the day
>discard threads that don't reach 250 after several reposts
>only keep those who managed to reach 250+ posts on all timezones
>post these threads ad infinitum using multiple proxies
>they always reach 250+ posts
>mfw I control this board, it's flow of threads and all you roaches

You are nothing but a game to me
>>
ok man
12 year olds love to reply to your prompts and memes

in the future they will unthaw and revive you so the world will know what you did for it
>>
File: le eggman.jpg (19 KB, 308x276) Image search: [Google]
le eggman.jpg
19 KB, 308x276
boasting in ebin spread
>>
Besides the fact that this isn't true
>I post threads that are popular with others
>'control'
>>
>>27644779
>acting under a meme invented by myself

cute, son
very... cute
>>
this is the greatest thread i have ever seen
>>
>>27644779

I've always suspected that it's you encouraging that Harold Shipman guy, there is always one person who posts in his thread encouraging him to post more, and I think that's why he keeps going because of all the fake praise he gets.
>>
>>27646908
>they don't enjoy a good shipman thread

do you even know the joys of life?
>>
File: 1456471373493.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456471373493.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>27644779
>king of autism speaks: the board
>something to gloat over
>>
>he doesn't realize 4chan threads are made by actual robots now
>>
>>27644779
The OPs aren't as important as the actual discussion, and this board is ironically nowhere as robotic than /a/, which is the gold standard for mindlessly reposting the same shit over and over ad infinitum.

Going to have to step up your game, anon. The /a/utists make you look like fucking amateur hour.
>>
File: roaches.png (609 KB, 1770x1053) Image search: [Google]
roaches.png
609 KB, 1770x1053
>thinking you pull the strings
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.