[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I feel love for another person ? Ive had women interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 70710.jpg (41 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
70710.jpg
41 KB, 225x350
How do I feel love for another person ? Ive had women interested in me but it seems I can never return the feelings.
>>
They probably just weren't the one for you.

It's really stupid to say but...you'll know when you meet them.
>>
>>27644734
Newsflash: your parents don't love each other.
>>
>>27644756
I know senpai. The divorce still hurts 12 years later.

>>27644755
Well fuck.
>>
>>27644783
I was just trying to say that no one pair of partners are in love the way we were taught growing up or is portrayed in the media. Normies are just sociopaths with no real emotions for other people. That's why they fake it so well.
>>
>>27644824
Man, it seems like theres no real point in all of it then if love isnt really the natural beautiful thing we were all led to believe it was. Like, I'll be just as well off buying a real doll or something for companionship.
>>
>>27644995
A real human wife can give you offspring and status. I guess you get some fulfillment from that or something.
>>
>>27645026
Maybe its because of my parents diborce but I wouldnt want to do any of that unless I was 100 percent sure that I was in love with the women. Such is life I guess.
>>
>>27644734
I don't understand how some people can seriously ask this question. Are you a sociopath or something? I have the opposite problem. How can I stop falling in love and being thirsty and pathetic???
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.