[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're overly sensitive and cry a lot Why was I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 1459029934683.gif (391 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459029934683.gif
391 KB, 640x360
>tfw you're overly sensitive and cry a lot
Why was I raised to be such a bitch?
>>
>>27644479
Because you have low testosterone. They have pills that can fix it
>>
Me too, but I wasn't always like this. I used to run around in the woods and cook crayfish I caught and stuff with my Russian friend. Now I would like puke if I did that.

Growing up really fucked me over, I mean I used to get hurt every day now I cant even stand a little pain
>>
File: u.jpg (84 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
84 KB, 600x446
crying is good

as long as no one else sees you cry, you're fine
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>27644479
Iktfb.
>tfw I get into a heated argument and start crying like a bitch
No one takes me seriously.
>>
>>27644479
awww have a little hug anon i'm sure you're a sweet boy!
>>
>>27644535
are you a grill
can i bully you pls
>>
I get teary eyed whenever someone yells at me, criticizes me, or talks shit about me. Even if I don't understand what they're saying, but it seems like they are saying something bad about me I feel bad. It's so embarrassing and I hate it. I can't have friends because of it. I'll make friends then if some dude tries to give me a hard time to impress his girl, I'll go quiet and look like I'm about to cry and my friends will laugh at me. Or when my boss criticizes my work performance I get teary eyed and my co-workers make fun of me for it.
>>
>>27644479
watch things that make you cry
do things that make you cry
all whilst trying not to cry and eventually you won't
just kill yourself on the inside
>>
File: 1450563499184.png (63 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1450563499184.png
63 KB, 400x296
>tfw I can't express any emotions more than a tiny bit or else I'll start crying

It doesn't matter what I'm feeling, I could be happy, angry, sad, jealous, even once one I was really horny I just started crying because I don't know how to deal with the feelings.

Why do I have to be this way?
>>
>>27646107
you have too much emotions backed up

load them off
>>
>>27644479

You weren't "raised" to be a bitch.

You just are one.

Like blaming how you were raised.

Bitch.
>>
>>27646107

I feel you anon. I try to avoid serious confrontations because it gets me to tears up even though it's some mundane shit like telling my roommate not to set alarms in the middle of the night.
>>
>>27644479
Wanna be my qt trap bf?
>>
>>27645926
Oh god fampai are you me?
>>
>>27646084
I used to intentionally seek out things to make me cry because I liked the relief and sensation of it. Kind of weird desu, but I think it's about as sensible as looking at horror movies to feel scared. Anyway, I basically watched Dear Zachary on repeat and cried like a bitch until I eventually couldn't anymore. Real shame honestly.
>>
>>27646107
Try to intentionally cry in private once or twice to unload your emotions.
>>
I've managed to keep it under control by hiding most to all of my emotions.
>>
>>27646107
>>27644479
this is literally me. I blame being raised by a single mom and two sisters
>>
>>27646274
>loaded them off

Okay, open your mouth f a m.
>>
>>27646274
>>27646396
That's what I thought I needed at first too, so I watched sad anime and when I started crying, I didn't try stop myself. I broke down and pretty much thought about everything for a couple hours while crying and having panic attacks, but in the end it didn't help me at all. I feel like it made it worse more than anything..
>>
>>27644479
I don't cry but am over emotional and depressed almost constantly. I know your feel. I do self mutilate A LOT. Give it a try sometime op its not so bad. It doesn't help with suicidal thoughts though so approach it with caution. I feel you op......i feel.....
>>
>>27646484
You could try not crying and holding back as much as possible. Tbh senpai you need to do something. Have you tried awknowledging the purposeless nature of existence?
>>
>>27645926
Wow..im the same dude..fuck I know how you feel man...
>>
>>27646514
That's what I normally do, I try my hardest to hold back my tears but I still get watery eyes and a tear or two falling. It never gets better though.

>Have you tried awknowledging the purposeless nature of existence?
Yeah, I've done that a lot.
>>
Jesus, where do I find cute friends like this. I'm not gay, but the thought of having sensitive male friends that cry at the drop of a hat makes me so hard.
>>
I'm the same. It's pretty embarrassing
>>27646876
New Zealand here
>>
I don't cry unless I read or watch something touching/sad. Was watching Elizabeth In class and I started crying when she held that speech. Also started crying when my mate and I went to see King of Devil's Island and I had to hold it in until after he left.
>>
>>27646876
how is that not gay
you fukin homo
>>
>>27646992
Australia here ;__;

Do you have a steam? Talking to the overly sensitive and gentle souls is why I come to the shithole that is r9k
>>
File: 1439539391446.jpg (125 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1439539391446.jpg
125 KB, 599x880
>>27644479
>be 10-11 or so, end of primary school (elementary school for you Americucks)
>cried about literally almost everything, sometimes just randomly for no Goddamn good reasons
>parents and teachers agree I'm being a crybaby faggot and I need to toughen up
>for some reason they thought it was a good idea to put me in a class in secondary (middle) school separate from my old friends
>either it worked or it didn't, I definitely changed though
>can't remember the last time I had a good cry now
>whenever I get upset, I just freeze up and don't feel like doing anything

I miss getting all of it out at once.
>>
File: 1440460861471.jpg (60 KB, 566x475) Image search: [Google]
1440460861471.jpg
60 KB, 566x475
I used to be like this a few years ago. I don't know what happened or changed, but now I hardly have any emotions at all. Weird.
>>
you weak minded faggots make me sick
>>
>>27647395
There is always one edgy faggot like this that will show up.
>>
>>27647516
>not realizing crying means you need to change
Never gonna make it
>>
Why is this board full of so many pussy faggot fuckboys? You "people" are fucking subhumans.
>>
>>27647161
Wanna add me up? hayner134 if you cant find me just give me your steam name
>>
>>27647628

I fucked your momma on an air mattress, pussy.
>>
>dad yelled at me a lot when I was a kid
>can't handle being yelled at now, usually cry

th-thanks
>>
>>27647755
How can you fuck anyone with your 3 inch dick, bitchboy?
>>
>Force someone to give you oral sex
>As soon as I get them on their knees and press my erect cock on their face they start with the waterworks

It's a pretty big turnoff to be honest, and rude to boot.
>>
>>27644479
you're probably just INFP or something.
me too. but I've been dead inside for a long time.
>>
>>27647755
Oh wow nice comback fuckboi. What are you fucking twelve?? Get the fuck out of here or I'll gouge your eyes out bitch.
>>
>>27647766
iktf, i get really upset whenever somebody yells at me and i also flinch whenever somebody raises their hand like they're going to hit me
d-daddy why ;_;
>>
>>27647996
Iktf want a hug? Youre not alone
>>
>>27647766
>parents fought a lot when I was little
>tfw now someone yelling puts me on edge
>tfw if it's an aggressive type of yelling like that before a fight my mind just go blank and I get close to having an panic attack

I think it's just loud noises in general that do it to me, a while ago a car done a burnout out the front of our house at night and it made me get that light headed and panicky feeling.
>>
>>27646396
I can't cry unless someone yells at me. I've tried everything. I only feel really depressed and tired afterward, nothing more.
>>
>>27648056
Same here. My step-dad would break and throw things when he got angry. Nowadays, any type of aggression around me makes me makes me want to run away or bawl like a bitch.
>>
>>27646107
I know the feeling

I can't even talk about my history without crying
>>
>>27644479
>>27644535
>>27645926
>>27646318
>>27647766
>>27647996
>>27648056
>>27648139
These are the people I want to fuck in this thread. So adorable that my heart aches...
>>
File: if only.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
if only.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>27644479
I used to cry a lot. Crying is really humiliating, especially in public with lots of people. I once started to cry when my classmate scolded me for being stupid for not knowing the answers to some textbook questions during a group task. I tried to hide it and play it off but I'm sure lots of people saw. The teacher got involved after class but I told her it was alright. I don't know why I cried. That kid was probably a foot shorter than me and I was way bigger than he was. I recall him trying to grab me and tackle me down while we were in the lunch line because he was a little shithead but I just remained completely still while he tried to knock me down. It was pretty funny.

I still cry, but I feel I have become more resistant to it and I haven't cried in a long time. If I cry now, I just hold a blank face and let the tears roll down. It's really weird.
>>
File: 1459806491584.jpg (58 KB, 388x410) Image search: [Google]
1459806491584.jpg
58 KB, 388x410
>will never make a cute r9k boy cry
>>
>>27644479
>be 11 years old
>older kids making racist jokes to me, poking me, general light bullying-type stuff
>I took it really personally for some reason, cried a little
>they laughed at me
>went home, told my dad
>he laughed at me for crying

I haven't done it since then. At first it was because I was holding it back, but now it's like I'm physically incapable of doing it, even when I'm alone and I feel like I need to. It kind of sucks.
>>
File: Screenshot at Mar 06 11-44-20.png (514 KB, 658x626) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at Mar 06 11-44-20.png
514 KB, 658x626
every single fight ever, even if it's a calm confrontation i tear up badly and usually just cry my way through it all

i hate it because i feel like my friends always judge me for being a crybaby and bc grill other girls are really catty about it behind my back

aaaaaa i can't help it though ;;;;;
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.