[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm terrified, robots. I have a school presentation next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
I'm terrified, robots.
I have a school presentation next week and literally just thinking about makes my heart beat insanely fast and I get super anxious and scared. I thought I could handle presentations until I had to do the same one last year and started violently shaking and stuttering. What do I do? I don't have access to alcohol or drugs, but I'm still looking.
>>
just think about how much you pay attention to other people when they are doing their presentation, not much right? and how much do you think about theirs after they get done, not at all right? don't do anything autistic and everyone will forget about it by the next class
>>
enjoy it

im a year out of college and still havent found a job, i wish i could worry about presentations
>>
File: 1458760137342.jpg (81 KB, 960x877) Image search: [Google]
1458760137342.jpg
81 KB, 960x877
Alcohol and drugs, what are you under 21? buy vanilla extract or Listerine... or make some its easy as fuck. And drugs look through your parents drawers for benzos you'll be fine senpai
>>
>>27644167
Thanks anon, that helps
>>
File: conals-exploding-bag-600x450.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
conals-exploding-bag-600x450.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>27644224
To make booze
Tonight mix yeast sugar and warm water.
Put it in a bottle wait a week the drink it before the presentation
>>
>>27643957
Hey, anon. It's gonna be okay. A lot of people experience this, I'm sure there are even other people in your class that are feeling the same way inside.
It's totally normal to have a fear of public speaking, it's as common as a fear of heights even.
>>27644167
This was my first reaction too.
Nobody cares about how well you present, nobody is going to school looking forward to being greatly entertained. The entire time you're presenting everybody will be thinking about either their own presentation or other things.
Your main focus is just presenting to your teacher, if anything.
Remember to take breaths and feel free to say "Sorry, I'm a bit nervous about public speaking."
If you are able to put that out there people will easily be able to sympathize with that because we have ALL been there.
>>
>>27644386
Thank you anon it means a lot. I appreciate it
>>
What I would do would be to focus on the computer that I am presenting with, if possible, and try to ignore everyone else, although right now I am confident with my presentations, I still do it, because I still tend to be a little scared doing them. you should also try run the presentation through your head (as many times as you have to!) before you start, so you know exactly how everything goes, making sure nothing is out of place, and If you mess up, just remain calm, chances are it would not have a huge effect on you or the presentation.

or just fill it up with neat animations, sounds, and humour alongside the information, what I always do
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.