[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stay out of friendzone with that popular girl @ school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1444685546097.jpg (203 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1444685546097.jpg
203 KB, 1111x597
How do you stay out of friendzone with that popular girl @ school? You know the rules there, even if its high school. How do you find a moment when she is alone?
>>
>>27643948
Be slightly mean to her while you flirt but in a smooth way, if that means anything. Being too nice will drop you right into the zone.
>>
File: 1456903258578.png (200 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1456903258578.png
200 KB, 500x315
>>27643948
Constantly throw money around, literraly like throw wads of cash in the hallways walking class to class look rich as fuck, slap her ass n shit when you joke around, stay drunk all the time, do some negging
>>
>>27643984
Thanks anon. Also how to be alpha in such conditions ?
>>
>>27644883
Oh fuck sorry, just saw this. Just be confident really. Even if you're not, just pretend like you are.
>>
>>27643948
There was one really popular blonde girl in middle school.
We sat next to each other in a few computer classes, so we got to talking.
She was legit one of the coolest people I've ever known.
She actually knew about soccer, players, rivalries, and everything.
>>
>>27644113
Alpha Chad here, pretty much this. Make sure you constantly talk shit about her family and friends too
>>
>>27647241
chad-pai how did you acquire such courage ?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.