[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that autist who hated dogs still around? That guy was hilarious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_3891.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3891.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Is that autist who hated dogs still around? That guy was hilarious.

I like dogs and people who have them are nice people.
>>
File: dogefort.jpg (38 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
dogefort.jpg
38 KB, 400x275
My old man told me
>"Anon, don't you ever trust a dog hater. A good way to tell the character of a man is how he treats dogs"

My pap pap's words haven't failed me yet. I've avoided many psychos in my day by seeing their opinions towards dogs.
>>
I like to bully dogs because they can't do shit about it hahahahahha
>>
File: IMG_0379.jpg (115 KB, 639x588) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
115 KB, 639x588
>>27643987
You're old man sounds like a cool old man.
>>27644053
That's not autistic enough, that autist would invade dog threads and write several paragraphs about how dogs are shit and people who own dogs are worse than Hitler.

Is he still around? He made me feel sane.
>>
File: superior felines.png (267 KB, 636x263) Image search: [Google]
superior felines.png
267 KB, 636x263
>>27643930
You mean the guy that posted this?
I'm still here
I don't hate dogs, they're just retarded
>>
>>27644390
Can't be you. That autist hated dogs with the passion Hitler had for hating Jews.
>>
>>27644390
Dog's are literally smarter than cats, and almost every test of intelligence has proved this. People mistake the idiocy of cats for independence. There's a reason we don't have police cats, or rescue cats, or guide cats, or cancer-detecting cats, or therapy cats, or hunting cats. They're fucking useless.

If you couldn't teach a kid to read would you call him a retard or would you commend him for his stubborness?
>>
>>27644481
>there are no therapy cats
Do a quick google, faggot.

>lists slave tasks
>claims intelligence
Dogs are no better than mules. They're just slaves used for their senses.
Cats are independent and intelligent creatures that carry themselves with dignity and poise.
>>
Dogs (and cats) are further examples of the evil powers of humanity at work.
You have noble animals (wolves and lions) who literally were turned into retarded babies so that lazy ass humans could have slave labor.
These animals are foul abominations of nature that should be destroyed, along with humanity.
>>
>>27643930
Do you have any screenshots?
>>
>>27645641

This. Much like the majestic NEET who forces society to feed and clothe him, the cat is truly independent and intelligent. Enjoy your day wageslave/dogslaves.
>>
>>27643930

what is wrong with this dog
>>
>>27644481
We also have police niggers but that doesn't mean they're smart
>>
>>27645765
Except cats pretty much domesticated themselves, because there was food around in cities.
>>
>>27643930
How am I autistic? I simply state truth and my well reasoned opinion, you losers always spam content-less threads which are just vehicles for you to circlejerk around your shitty pets. I know this is stupd b8 thread but you need to be set straight.
Grow up nobody cares about your stupid dog and you should stop posting about it. Or at least go to your containment board >>>/an/.
>I like dogs and people who have them are nice people.
People who have dogs are generally narcissistic babies who can't handle being alone for more than a minute so they enslave an animal that's dumber than a rock so they can feed themselves attention and delude themselves into believing it loves them. A depressing number have ass backwards savior complexes or something which is only way to explain why middle class people with small children adopt pitbulls.

>>27643987
You're simply confirming your bias. I like how you admit to being indoctrinated by your petcuck father and yet you don't seem to mind it.

>>27644101
>people who own dogs are worse than Hitler.
Well no because hitler owned a dog retard. Modern pet culture is disgusting and degenerate waste. If nobody fights it then it will simply get worse as we become more socially maladapted and the pet industry continues to shill these worthless animals.

>>27644481
Wow stupid animal #1 is smarter than stupid animal #2. Both cats and dogs in history have had legitimate uses as tools. This practice of course has all but died out and only accounts for a vanishingly small percentage of dogs and cats in the west.
>therapy dogs/cats
Worst meme you petfags have infected legislation with, at least the ADA doesn't recognize your stupid therapy pet so I can still kick it out.
>They're fucking useless.
So is the vast majority of dogs.

>>27645765
>le edgy misanthrope
Animals are simply objects and our tools. But in modern culture we have forgotten this and they have become parasites leeching off of us and destroying us from within.
>>
>>27645829
>Animals are simply objects and our tools

Before you get too bigheaded, remember that you're merely one of my pawns, and my strategy with you is nearly complete......
>>
File: IMG_1927.jpg (300 KB, 981x1146) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1927.jpg
300 KB, 981x1146
>>27645829
There he is!!

I only posted that second part of OP to lure you out. I'm not a pet person but I'm glad that I'm not as insanely autistic as you.
>>
Pets are only liabilities, and what's even worse is that they don't love you ,they're dangerous, and they carry diseases! How could anyone love these creatures is beyond me
>>
File: 1433069438908.jpg (96 KB, 580x427) Image search: [Google]
1433069438908.jpg
96 KB, 580x427
>>27643987
You and your old man got it right anon, be sure to pass it on your kids
>>
File: 5000by5000.jpg (941 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
5000by5000.jpg
941 KB, 5000x5000
>>27645829
>You will never be this guy

Gives a lot of the board hope, to be honest.
>>
>>27645829
>People who have dogs are generally narcissistic babies who can't handle being alone for more than a minute so they enslave an animal that's dumber than a rock so they can feed themselves attention and delude themselves into believing it loves them. A depressing number have ass backwards savior complexes or something which is only way to explain why middle class people with small children adopt pitbulls.
This is literally not wrong, I've been a petfag off and on in my life, and I like animals enough, but lately I've noticed my friends getting cats and dogs and they're all kind of pathetic about it. And then I read this article
http://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2015/02/when-people-love-animals-too-much/
and now I'm pretty convinced.
>>
more dog propaganda?
>>
>>27646845
>I read this article
it's an editorial/a blog worthy of tumblr
it isn't worth anything
>>
>>27646637
If anyone's autistic it's you considering your childish antics. Just because I care and I express that doesn't mean I'm autistic. Not everyone is content being an apathetic fool watching as it all falls apart from their front row seat, things can be changed and things can be fixed. Why is it laudable to watch pets invade every aspect of our lives and have gross modern pet culture infect and brainwash us as a people?

>>27646720
Nice post dumbass. I'm doing better than most anons here.

>>27646845
I'm sure that sort of behavior has always existed but in relatively recent times it has gotten out of control and only gets worse. Now pets are part of family and people must spend all their time with their pet and even pay money for scam emotional well being certificate which they think means they can take their poorly trained pupper into shops etc (it doesn't). Or people who value the life of their pet over the life of a stranger, it's simply disgusting. It's telling how emotional bordering on psychotic the average petfag gets when their pet is threatened or in some way challenged. You'd think it was their child, which I suppose for many it might as well be since there so fucked in the head.
>pet industry was one of few industries that was unaffected by recession
They are pseudo children/friends and/or status symbols these days. There needs to be more rules regarding pet ownership considering their impact on the environment and the impact of poorly trained animals.
It's also sadly funny how hypocritical they are considering they can't stand the idea of killing stray dogs and cats which are completely worthless and would be better off not existing, meanwhile they go home and eat a burger. I guess out of sight out of mind for these babies so they don't care about slaughtering animals by the thousand it's only when muh cute kitty or pupper gets gassed that they freak out.

>>27646878
Truth hurts huh?
>>
>>27646849
Sure.

Dogs are cute and fun to play with.
>>
No matter how fucked your life is, just remember it couldve been worse
>>27646935
>>27645829
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.