[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a Robot Meetup in Second Life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (9 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 300x126
Has there ever been a Robot Meetup in Second Life?
>>
>>27643418
I'll take that as a "No". Why hasn't that been suggested before? We've played Advance Wars, Pokemon, and Tabletop Simulator, but not Second Life?
>>
>>27643418
Never played it, is it any good?
>>
>>27643789
And Terraria too.
>>27643814
It seems pretty neat, I just started playing today. It seems like the perfect game for Robots.
>>
>>27643854
>tfw no time to play
If you were to make this thread during the weekend, i would probaly be able to join you
>>
>>27643814
It's pretty fun to explore if you're bored as hell. Some sims are like snapshots of the internet in 2007. People thought this shit was going to be the future of social interaction over the internet. Many companies and college campuses have sims that are just completely abandoned now. It's an eerily comfy game.

>>27643418
>>27643922
I'd be down to meet up.
>>
>>27643814
Second Life is utterly shit
The game runs like dogturd on even high end computers
The community are cancerous bunch of liars, nutters, and pedos. Also will try and dox you
Almost every zone but circlejerks, where they insta ban you for not being one of them is completely barren empty
>>
>>27644086
>The community are cancerous bunch of liars, nutters, and pedos. Also will try and dox you
>Almost every zone but circlejerks, where they insta ban you for not being one of them is completely barren empty

Sounds like 4chan
Brb downloading
>>
They're robot meetups in real life
>>
>>27644339
Last one I remember is the one in Jackson Square in Hamilton, Ontario.
Has there been any since?
I think that was like last summer
>>
>>27644365
There was one in NYC
>>
>>27644396
Is there any pics of it?
Blodxzz
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.