[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting Over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459052619021.jpg (65 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1459052619021.jpg
65 KB, 960x949
I want to move to a 3rd world country that isn't a complete shithole. Where should I go? I don't want to get raped/robbed but I don't want to go somewhere where I'll have to interact with the modern world. I'm suicidal but I think this is a better option.
>>
I was planning on moving to the Phillipines if I ever got over 500k.

Their women are some of the most disgusting chink/abo hybrids ever conceived, but they speak english, are catholic, and are dirt poor enough that 500k would make me one of the 10 richest people in the country and able to retire.
>>
Well, I think Brazil has just the thing for you, buddy. You might hear some bad stuff about here but it's honestly not that bad if you chose the right place to go.
>>
>3rd world
>not a complete shithole

heh
>>
>>27643188
Belarus sounds like your best bet. It's a country that's rather isolationist on a personal and national level. They aren't very modern there at all if that's your thing.

Plus there's no nonwhite people there so your chance of getting raped or murdered is minimal. You'll have to learn Russian but that will be so easy and quick if you live there permanently.
>>
>>27643374
>there's no nonwhite people there so your chance of getting raped or murdered is minimal

>Eastern Europe
>"your chance of getting raped or murdered is minimal"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.