[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends are kicking me out of my house this week. My family's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1407764943676.png (4 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1407764943676.png
4 KB, 500x400
My friends are kicking me out of my house this week. My family's given me a few thousand dollars to pay back some debt I owe them.

The reasonable part of me would give them that money and find a cheap place in the city to live in for the time being.

Every other part of me wants to take the money and get the fuck out of here, go across the country, maybe across the world. Doing odd jobs and meeting interesting people and going on all sorts of adventures and trying every drug, every lifestyle, every thing this world has to offer. Stretch the money out as far as I can, and then shoot myself in the head.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>27643184
>kicking me out of my house
>my house
Are you a cuck?
>>
>>27643203
Well I mean my apartment. I don't own this place.
>>
File: goldenboy.jpg (14 KB, 240x139) Image search: [Google]
goldenboy.jpg
14 KB, 240x139
>>27643184
>Every other part of me wants to take the money and get the fuck out of here, go across the country, maybe across the world. Doing odd jobs and meeting interesting people and going on all sorts of adventures and trying every drug, every lifestyle, every thing this world has to offer.

Sounds like a good idea anon
>>
>>27643184
>doing everything the world has to offer
>a few thousand dollars

yeah, i see you mentioned odd jobs, cause you'll be needing to do a lot of them to make up the tens of thousands you'll need for your little fantasy
>>
>>27643184
>Every other part of me wants to take the money and get the fuck out of here, go across the country, maybe across the world.

Stop dreaming. We all know you won't do it.
>>
>>27643292
I've never had anywhere near this amount of money, so I guess I am overestimating its value.

>>27643350
I've gone a few states over to live with random people I've only just met on /r9k/, so it's not without precedent. I am pretty impulsive. I bought coke from this random guy on the street a week ago, pretending I was some regular coke user. I've never used coke in my life.
>>
Take the money for yourself and leave them, fuck them.
>>
File: 1459214618472.png (158 KB, 373x341) Image search: [Google]
1459214618472.png
158 KB, 373x341
>>27643184
You fucking live like a hobo my man. Live in your car or in cheap motels and travel where the road takes you. Be free, because we can't. Meet people, try new things, make different friends, go on adventures. Use wireless in cafe's to update us on the shit you find.

Be /r9k/'s sojourner.
>>
>>27643184
You in America? Leave and go to Canada for a long trip and use that money, then go back to your family and get a heartless job and daydream about that one Canada trip you took as you slave away as a wagecuck.
>>
>>27643247
Your part of the lease right? They can't kick you out if that's the case. If not screwed.
>>
>>27644254
Every bone in my body wants to do that. I've kinda got a girl who I love a lot, she lives up in Canada. I've told her this urge I have to wander and roam around, but she's really worried that I'm gonna get killed or homeless or something. I don't know, maybe she's right, but I really want to leave. I don't feel like I belong here, I've never found anywhere I really belonged. I just wanna figure out what my place is in this world. That's been an itch I've had my entire life, just to find somewhere where I fit in.

>>27644296
Yeah, America. I've thought about visiting Canada a lot. There's lots I wanna see up there.

>>27644311
I don't know, things are very awkward between me and my friends. I don't feel welcome here anymore. I don't want to live here anymore, even if I can.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.