[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey r9k, im a 4/10 guy, but could be a 7/10 girl, so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: 3631414926_54dc579823.jpg (84 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
3631414926_54dc579823.jpg
84 KB, 334x500
hey r9k, im a 4/10 guy, but could be a 7/10 girl, so I'm thinking of becoming a trans. additionally, if I pass as a girl there would be no downsides, and sjws would like me. your thoughts?
>>
Bitches love feminine men today. If you're a 4/10 man now, you'll be a 2/10 'woman' after.

Just don't.
>>
>>27643077
do it I love girls who doesn't love girls
>>
you'll age like shit
>>
you know the rules, slut. show us your ass.
>>
>>27643077
c-can I be your bf?

you dont even have to go full trans I could like a cute guy
>>
>>27643077
Post pics and we'll tell you if it's worth it
>>
Let me go out with you if you're successful.
>>
>>27643180
This

Oregano commento
>>
>>27643161
No ass pics, my ass is bad and very manly.
>>27643252
>>27643180
Getting paper for timestamp, give me a minute.
>>
>>27643337
Good girl, hurry up
>>
File: 1453825257705.jpg (76 KB, 557x800) Image search: [Google]
1453825257705.jpg
76 KB, 557x800
>>27643077
transgirl here
if youre not actually transexual and have gender dysphoria, dont do it.
Gender dysphoria is a horrible fucking existence.
I would wish it on nobody.
If youre actually a male and you shove female hormones into your system, youll basically give yourself chemically induced gender dysphoria.
Theres also fuck all helpful anyone could do to help you.
Test shots to make you normal again are incredibly harmful to a male's body (havent you seen all the fucking lawyer shit on tv about them?)
If you stay on mones, you will need to get your balls chopped off because spiro will eventually kill your liver otherwise.
Spiro makes you have to fucking piss all the time.
You cant eat potatoes and other things with a lot of potassium much anymore unless you want to fucking die a painful organ failure heart attack death from too much K in your system.
Your orgasms get way better but its incredibly fucking difficult to have one.
It takes me sometimes 2 hours to just orgasm.
Not to mention how everyone is going to treat you like a fucking super nigger freak.
Your family will disown you and leave you homeless on the street.
Youll have 30% of the energy you used to have on T.

If you are trans the feeling of having the right hormone in your system finally is worth all of it. Its blissful and calm and paints the world in beautiful new colors.
>>
>>27643389
haha oh wow do people really believe this?
>>
>>27643389
wanna be my cutie fembot trans gf
>>
>>27643415
what are you memeing about now?
>>
>>27643389
I think anyone that wants to be a girl whether they're trans or not should go ahead and do it. But yeah, do heed these hormone warnings op. The reward definitely outweighs the risk though.
>>
>im a 4/10 guy, but could be a 2/10 guy with a wig and breast implants
Fixed
>>
File: x2giSVl.jpg (358 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
x2giSVl.jpg
358 KB, 2000x2000
>>27643077
The downside is the disgusting abomination you get between your legs.
>>
>>27643389

Gender dysphoria isn't real anon, it's just a bullshit psych term that was made up to give people like you a respectable sounding excuse to live out your fetishes with hormones and surgery.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_214353.jpg (481 KB, 2299x1512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_214353.jpg
481 KB, 2299x1512
sorry for covering half my face, I want to remain anonymous in case anyone I know sees this
>>
File: 1395801381403.png (167 KB, 307x332) Image search: [Google]
1395801381403.png
167 KB, 307x332
>4/10 guy
>COULD be a 7/10 girl

the delusion in this statement is astonishing
>>
>>27643519
Just don't, it'll only get worse
>>
>>27643519
Go for it. Being a girl is way more fun and looks like you could pass after some time on hrt.
>>
>>27643476
Dumbass. That's why you keep your feminine benis and just use your God given boipussy
>>
>>27643629
yeah, this is what I'd do. nobody will ever want to fuck me, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>27643764
Idk about that, look at the trap threads. Every man ass on there gets proposed to. And indeed hardwork and determination can bring you to your goal, whatever it may be. if your goal is to be a fuckable girl, find out what you gotta do to achieve that and work towards it
>>
>>27643501
It is very real.
The problem is that people who obviously DONT FUCKING HAVE IT are allowed to "live out their fetishes" and treated as if they were actually transexual when they are clearly fucking delusional as all fucking fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGD4DV71pA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjC3zBKgL3M
>>
>>27643967
the means doesnt change the end result. both groups are delusional and mentally ill.
>>
>>27644007
No.
One group is actually transexual because of their brain neurological disorder.
The other group is fucking insane.

You could easily sort them out by shoving them full of T and the ones who go batshit psycho and violent and try to kill themselves are the real transexuals.

Fuck you could just put a bunch of dresses on a bed or something and make them put them on and the ones that dont come out or are just fucking bawling or cuss everything out and leave are the transexuals.

The freaks will put on thighhighs and huge dresses and hold dollies and have tea parties and shit and be perfectly fine with how fucking horrendous they are and talk in their massive deep bass voices.

ugh i hate them they should all be hung
>>
File: anime-1.jpg (46 KB, 574x640) Image search: [Google]
anime-1.jpg
46 KB, 574x640
>>27643519
potential desu

start losing some weight though.

Sure you might not actually be trans and just be looking for an easy way out but honestly who gives a fuck as long as you're happy.

life is too short to worry about what everyone else thinks you should do with YOUR body.

More power to you my autist friend
>>
>>27644226
>>27644281

also, you are making alot of assumptions. They don't have to be degenerates who have tea parties and stuff, they could legit pass and be normal like a normal trans person.

t. i'm a tranny
>>
>>27643389
>transgirl
wipe this meme from the face of the earth
>>
>>27644321
>they could legit pass and be normal like a normal trans person
No. No they cant.
They dont have gender dysphoria.
They dont feel like a woman.
They just want to BE a woman.
Whenever im around other women, I just click and understand what they are doing and pick up on their social queues and stuff for the most part.
These people have zero fucking guilt about acting like a degenerate faggot.

Look at Bruce Hon Jenner.
He has potentially billions of dollars at his disposal and at least like 300million of his own fucking money.
He cant even spend $5 on a vocal coach much less EVERY VOCAL COACH.

No he just goes around in his fucking booming bass voice saying im a tranny hurr I couldnt transistion because my gender dysphoria is soooo bad it made me live my life normally for 50 years.
>>
>>27644529
Ok i understand where you are coming from. the people that are like "I WANNA BE A SISSY FAGGOT AND START MONES XD" yes that is cancer.

The people who act degenerate? yes they are cancer, but this kid could just be somewhat cute and somewhat normal and could end up being really happy in life. Why not let him? ya knw?

life is too short to worry.
>>
>>27644560
I agree with this poster. Doesn't matter how you come to the conclusion, all that matters is if youre happy.

I dont think anyone has a right to go around telling people if they should transition only if their idealogy matches their own. It makes me so frustrated there are so many trannies that go around telling people theyre not trans enough for "x" IF someone wants to be a chick let them be a chick.
>>
>>27644499
i dont like mtf
ive always been a female since I was born
im not some fucking male with a fetish becoming female
society and my family growing up forced me to be a crossdresser but never have I ever felt like im a man, because im not.
You were born this way. You dont "become" or "transition".
Im trying to undo the damage done to me by body by societal shaming, religion, and current medical science failing to be advanced enough to have some type of screening for me and fixed me from the start before all this bullshit happened.
>>
>>27644560
Well its not a personal freedom thing.
Its a im not transexual, yet im going to take meds to treat a medical condition I dont have" scenario.
Youre not fucking putting on a dress and lubing up dat boipussy for daddy, youre fucking with the system that controls literally everything in your body.
It controls how you think and feel.
I dont know how it is to castrate you and shove female hormones into a male brain and tell it to fucking work somehow.
I would wager that it isn't as bad as being an MTF though.
Since our brains are female and being on T is awful.
But since yours is male going on female E its probably not as bad since T is waaay stronger of a hormone.

I would definately get into shape and then start mones. Its going to be hard as fuck to lose weight afterwards and like I said before youll have like 30% of the energy and strength you used to have.
I used to be able to deadlift and squat 400lbs ez and now I cant open bottled waters or jars without moaning like a little bitch.
>>
>>27644885
>Well its not a personal freedom thing.

It kinda is lol, people are free to do what they please but they are the ones who are going to have to take responsibility if things don't go theire way. I live in america afterall. personal liberty is what we believe in....or at least used to.

also we're talking about the OP, not me. i've been a degenerate mentally ill faggot since i like 10. This isn't a meme for me buddy, but for other's if it makes them happy i can't deny them to do what they want to do.
>>
>>27645002
No fuck them.

If they want to be fucking huge disgusting faggots do it on fetlife behind closed doors.

I dont want these people in public because they are fucking disgusting performing sexual acts.

They are no different then someone shoving a dildo up their ass, or diapers, or a guy wearing assless chaps, or a naked fat feeder person.

Its fucking disgusting and ruins everything around them and is destructive to other people's personal freedom because I have to be subjected to their fucking faggotry against my will and they keep trying to pretend to be me.

Its like if some fucking deranged faggot kept trying to be buddies with you because lol we r lyke both the same! And hes stewin' n brewin' and he likes dick and wants to wear lolita clothing and pretend hes a 6 year old girl. You know just like you! So your totally the same thing right?

Then everyone fucking gives him an award for being a fucking outstanding person whos just like you.
>>
>>27645298
>I dont want these people in public because they are fucking disgusting performing sexual acts.

generalizing, some aren't degenerates though. that's what i'm trying to say. what if they act like normal females?

but i do agree, they do make us look bad sometimes when they are degenerate, but at the end of the day they can do what they want.
>>
>>27645634
Then dont call themselves transexuals because they arent.

Use the right terms like freak, pedophile, ageplay faggot.
>>
>>27645832
Trap,faggot,cross-dresser.

Just look at /b/ lel.

They seem happy though for the most part lol
>>
>>27645881
traps imply that they are femboys who dress up to appear as women.

Traps are the exact opposite of these faggots.
Looking like a perfect replica of a woman is their entire point.
>>
File: 1458767872874.jpg (141 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458767872874.jpg
141 KB, 867x1000
>>27643389
fellow tranny here. you're exaggerating most of that.
potatoes won't kill you unless you eat an Irish fuckload of them. I eat whatever I want and my electrolytes are all fine, tested and everything. spiro is hard on your organs though, more your kidneys and intestines since it's a diuretic.
getting to orgasm is a little more difficult but not that much.
my energy levels aren't much worse than before hormones. just as shitty as ever, but that's what stims are for.
nobody treats me like a freak because I'm forever no effort stunted androgynous abomination mode, but it turns out they don't even care about the fact that I'm a guy with tits, and my sexual partners are always into it.
>>
>>27646136
Did you get an operation?
How much did it cost?
How does it feel? How does your partner think it feels?
Would you do it again, if you had the chance to go back?
>>
>>27646174
dude whut
I think you misread me
I transitioned from male to softer male with tits using estradiol and spironolactone. I haven't had any operations and I still have my dick.
no regrets, except for the shitty side effects of spiro.
>>
>>27643389
>transgirl here
Eyy bb want sum fuk
>>
>>27646752
Youre about a month too late
>>
>>27643389
I'm a trap on HRT and this is highly exaggerated post.
I don't want to become a girl I just want to appear pretty and feminine and I want it to last instead of being a boy for the rest of my life into a masculine man. Seriously though nobody should believe too much you're saying. Some is true about the energy part and orgasming is a little bit harder. It's really not that bad though
>>
>>27647108
Youre retarded.
Why would you give up the chance to be a father?
I would do anything to be able to give birth.
>>
>>27647141
Because I don't want kids at all. If I get lonely I'll be a crazy trap with too many dogs when they get older. Being a father is not a role I can even fit...
>be manlet
>be dicklet
>be feminine as fug
>have no desire to date women
I was meant to be a trap desu
>>
>>27644684
Were you born with a penis and balls?
>>
>>27645832
Don't go bad mouthing paedofriends you fucking failed abortion.
>>
>>27647193
gynecomastia and I was infertile before hrt.
I know because I came in girls thousands of times and nothing happened. I wouldnt be surprised if im intersex.

>>27647182
oh because you have to fit a gender role means you cant father a kid? sounds tumblr as fuck. you dont have to fuck a girl to get her pregnant.

>>27647210
if I ever get aids, I plan to lure pedo fucks like you in on grinder and stuff with my cutesy good looks and poz as many of you as I can before I die
>>
File: 1459194287814.png (71 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1459194287814.png
71 KB, 500x475
>>27647269
That's actually anti-tumblr you fucking idiot.
I will not subject a kid to my "trap" side and him growing up with two dads or some weird shit.
Also did you not read my post? I'M FUCKING GAY and I don't want kids. Literally don't want them even if I could have them, stop pushing children on people that don't want them you fucking tumblr shitlord. I just want to be with a man and make him happy and die old together, I don't need kids to make my life feel completed. I'm not normal and I don't push any shitty tumblr agendas, I just appear as a regular female in public and I never pushed myself out the door until I was completely passing to even go outside with it. Nobody should subject kids to this weird ass shit
>>
>>27647370
Im sorry i misinterpreted you. I had no idea that youre so deep into your fetish shit that you crave dick more than air and want some lifelong bdsm 24/7 sub/dom relationship faggotry instead of having a family. Its weird to you because youve made it weird.
A male-male relationship can be exactly the fucking same as any other. If you pass how the fuck would your kids know or care anyways? What are you going to slap your dick on their face or suck your bfs dick in front of them. Kids dont give a shit about transexuals. They are taught to hate by their parents you dumb fuck. Youd just be their mommy or their 2nd daddy or whatever the fuck you want to call yourself. Youre literally a fucking stereotype of degenerate gay people. Shits pretty sad yo.
>>
File: 1438915147418.jpg (56 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1438915147418.jpg
56 KB, 511x511
>>27647540
...I actually don't even care for sex I just wanted to look feminine but thanks for the assumption you fucking tranny. I just want love, not some weird 24/7 bdsm sub/dom shit, I am okay with being dominant but I am just not comfortable being a top and that's okay it's called power bottom. And I have my own opinions on what's acceptable to expose a kid, I don't think it is. I'm not having kids. I don't push my views on other peoples, it's just not personally for me.

It's so cute to see a tranny pushing all this agenda'd shit and they all scream that LGBTQWERTY "DOESN'T HAVE AN AGENDA" go to a gay parade and get aids and kill yourself since that's all you trannies are good for desu~
>>
>>27647595
Well congrats on whatever the fuck was your point.
Enjoy your special snowflake fetish.
Say hi to daddy for me make sure u gib extra snugglz 4 mi~ :3
>>
>>27647738
Someone cranky because they don't pass today? Are you upset that you can't have kids from a real vagina? Upset that you'll never be seen as a real woman? It's okay, maybe you'll be another hon that ends up in a pseudo life being hugboxed 24/7 by other hons or passable trans people that don't have the balls to tell you you're an abomination. Also aren't you forgetting that colored transpeople come before your needs? How dare you xir!

I will tell daddy though thanks :3 see you later~
>>
>>27643077
roses are red
violets are blue
something something
be my anal cunt boi plz ty
>>
>>27647595
you can look feminine without being gay

im sorry i didnt read the thread, are you a gay crossdresser that wants to pass as a female or do you just want to look feminine?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.