[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else keep a dream journal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: yui.png (327 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
yui.png
327 KB, 680x660
Does anyone else keep a dream journal?
>>
I was going to but I never got to it.
>>
File: radiofeel.jpg (227 KB, 739x739) Image search: [Google]
radiofeel.jpg
227 KB, 739x739
>>27642998

I would, but I'm actually a character in the dream you're having right now and anything I write down will just be lost when you wake up.

>tfw
>>
>>27642998
At first i was like: Yea!
But then i was like: meh
>>
File: 1449437801248.png (441 KB, 1050x925) Image search: [Google]
1449437801248.png
441 KB, 1050x925
>>27642998
I do if they are especially vivid and i want to remember them later
>>
I wrote down a dream I had once because it was odd, but lost where I wrote it
don't remember what It was now
>>
File: 1456454780196.jpg (317 KB, 1133x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456454780196.jpg
317 KB, 1133x1600
>>27642998
i do so that i'll have something to talk with my therapist about
>>
File: 1449508068806.jpg (64 KB, 517x455) Image search: [Google]
1449508068806.jpg
64 KB, 517x455
>tfw you have an embarrassing dream and don't want to write it down
no one ever reads it but me, but it still feels weird to put down that I had a sex dream with my 5th grade teacher
>>
Too lazy, shame because I have lots of dreams.
>>
Does anyone else of sex dreams where they just can't stick it in, like no matter what the dream always end before I stick it fully in

I always thought it was because my subconscious limits it because I don't actually know how it feels
>>
I sort of have to work to stop trais of though when I fall asleep so I kinda have to fight to fall asleep.

A lot of the dreams I have that are very cluttered or chaotic but have some pretty interesting images or ideas, but I often do not remember these well, though sometimes they or vivid.

They are that or the occasional really good happy things that are uephoric and elating and them I wake up and realize I was dreaming, not in a super depressing way, even on a decent day it would have to be lifechanging level of good thing happening.

literally the only two ways I dream.
>>
>>27642998
tonight I dreamt about opie inserting his gigantic phallus inside me
>>
I bought one but then the very first dream I had to mark the very first entry in my journal ended up being a toilet dream where I kept peeing until it overflowed and this was also related to pushing a hidden switch on the wall the right way for some reason.

As soon as I was faced with the prospect of handwriting that shit down, I gave up on dreams for the rest of my life.

On the other hand, I do remember this garbage still as a result of the ordeal.
>>
i memorize most of the most visual/sensual dreams i have

one day i'll pour it all into a yume nikki rpgmaker fan game
>>
I swear I woke up to this this morning
>rolling down grassy hill
>start tumbling down violently all the way down in 2 rolls
>prime blonde walks up to me
>"hey are you ok" she points at my crotch
>oh yeah im fine thats just my balls their big
>"no no that doesn't look ok" she takes her pants off
>I whip out my dick and pull her ass on my lap
>"oh no thats really small" she pulls her pants back up and walks away
>I wake up
>masturbate furiously
>>
>>27642998
I do, I have since 2007. It's pretty interesting to sit down and read every now and then. Unfortunately a lot of it was written on paper so they all got thrown out when I moved out, etc. Now I have a fraction of what I had, but It's growing little by little.

>tfw don't have any crazy adventure dreams anymore
>just have dreams that are a reflection of everything I'm stressed out about and the occasional gf dream

Being an adult sure is fun.
>>
I guess you could call it a dream journal, it's just a document on my phone full of bullet point summaries of my dreams
>>
Only the really vivid and interesting ones. I've tried reading some of them from a few years ago and they made no sense at all since I've forgotten them.
>>
File: 1453353030988.jpg (151 KB, 1317x876) Image search: [Google]
1453353030988.jpg
151 KB, 1317x876
>>27642998
I have terrible memory for my dreams. I used to keep a dream journal years ago when I heard it might make my dreams more vivid. It did make my dreams more lucid, which left me disappointed when I woke up. I am back to forgetting my dreams.
>>
File: 00.png (207 KB, 805x877) Image search: [Google]
00.png
207 KB, 805x877
I try to but I always forget the dreams when I wake up
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.