[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After telling my gf i dont really give a fuck if shes interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (42 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
42 KB, 660x495
After telling my gf i dont really give a fuck if shes interested in another guy, shes bothered that I would let her go so easily. Do girls want us to be beta and "fight" for them or something? That's some high school shit, why continue a relationship that isn't mutual?
>>
Go post this shit on /b/. Normies like you are ruing our board.
>>
>>27642538
What the fuck is going on in that picture?

fuck off robot
>>
>>27642671
>normie
everyone is a normie one way or another. I don't know why I was expecting any valuable input from this board, especially on social issues. thanks for the (you)
>>
Because she wants to piss you off. If you don't care about her that means she can't piss you off which means she doesn't get the entertainment. Women are fucking retarded
>>
>>27642742
Ops don't get (You)s

But here's a free one from me.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 625x626
>>27642538
Daily reminder my lads
Dont take the baits.
>>
She's testing you.

Remember most women have been in so many relationships that the way they conduct them is warped.
>>
>>27642747
yeah i suspected this, shes been trying to taunt me by telling me other guys are attractive. I think shes trying to provoke a reaction from me, but I aint a slave to pussy.
>>
>>27642538
woman like attractive guys to be possessive.
>>
>>27642720
i looked up "batman movie shooting" and i stumbled upon it. if you take it out of context though its quite a mind bender that captures every human emotion in a single frame.
>>
yeah they want you to prove your love and be all cheesy. it really is gay and makes me cringe, which is why i struggle with relationships.
i struggle with the goo goo, ga ga shit, like lovey wumpkins, i don't do that, i don't do pet nicknames and i don't do "i love you more than anything put on this planet, baby, i would walk a thousand oceans for you".
i can't give them that, so they look for it somewhere else.
>>
>>27642787
thanks man

>>27642895
to the moon and back bb
>>
File: 1455564938339.png (129 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1455564938339.png
129 KB, 625x626
Ya I know how you feel OP. My wife's kids don't really respect me because whenever the gardener is over he will playfully smack my wife's ass in front of us and flirt with her and I just laugh about it.
>>
>>27643026
why are they her kids and not yours?
>>
>>27643026
You let a beaner smack your wife's ass in front of you?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.