[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, fellow /excavators/, how is life? I have medium Pectus Excavatum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18
File: 230px-Pectus1.jpg (13 KB, 230x293) Image search: [Google]
230px-Pectus1.jpg
13 KB, 230x293
So, fellow /excavators/, how is life?

I have medium Pectus Excavatum and while it doesn't make me miserable, it hurts both my confidence and my insides.

Post about your experiences with this hideous mutation.
>>
>>27642271
haha you guys look like you're a cartoon character shot in the chest with a low-powered cannonball lmao
>>
>>27642271
Mine isn't nearly as bad as pic related, but yeah still sucks.
>>
you got punched by the one punch man, didnt you?
>>
File: popsadent.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
popsadent.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>27642271
got u covered, family
>>
>>27642306
LOL. This actually was said to me by my friend back when I was like 12 and didn't know what this shit was.

Went swimming and when I took off my shirt he told me it looked like I stopped a bullet with my chest.
>>
>>27642367
One surgery is pretty much this.
>>
>>27642271
I have the same thing, anon. I'm also a skelly.

WHY LIVE

I haven't taken my shirt off in front of anyone since I was like 12 or 13. I'm 21 now. Nobody has ever seen it except for a doctor one time

So yeah, I attribute my virginity to that. THE ANXIETY IS SO REAL
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (57 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
57 KB, 576x1024
>>27642367
destroyed him senpai
>>
Pectus Excavatum literally caused Columbine.
>>
>>27642403
I turned 18 a bit ago and I'm thinking i still got time to work out and at least grow some pecs so it doesn't look so bad.
>>
>>27642433
Wait hold the fuck up, what?

Did one of the shooters have it or something? I haven't looked into that event much really lol
>>
>>27642437
Let me know how that works out for you (no pun intended)
post before/after pics and I'll use you as my motivator <3 lol
>>
why are there so many threads on this
is it that common?
>>
>>27642446
Yeah Eric Harris had it and it helped turn him into a self-conscious, bitter, homicidal loon.
>>
>>27642271
I have a minor version of this condition. That pic makes me feel a lot less bad about myself.
>>
>>27642517
That's fucking hilarious
I have it pretty bad so I feel like I understand part of him (i mean, you try never letting a soul see you shirtless from age 13-21, it's rough! lol)
>>
Had a severe case corrected when I was 13.
>>
>>27642446
There are noted psychological effects that come with pectus excavatum.
>>
>>27642581
I considered surgery but I didn't want to be a financial burden to my family so I backed out.

What procedure did you have and how as the pain/recovery?
>>
>>27642611
>>27642517
>There are noted psychological effects that come with pectus excavatum.

ok ok lets not get carried away. ive always had pectus and im not about to harm anyone. dont be retarded.

many people do consider me to be kind of odd though
>>
>>27642271
Back in high school, while changing for gym, the kid with his locker next to mine used to poke his finger into the hole....

My old friend used to do it as well...

Then the military kicked me out because I have it....
>>
I have the opposite, mine is jutting outward but its not to noticable, feels really weird when I touch it
>>
>>27642654
My family's insurance covered it completely, but first I had to have a bunch of tests done to prove it wasn't purely cosmetic. Turns out it was limiting my lung and heart function pretty badly, and the doctors described my heart as being compressed into a peanut shape which makes me surprised that I got along as well as I did.

I think it was a modified version of the Ravitch procedure, which involved removing abnormal cartilage from the sternum, wiring the bones back in place with a dissolvable material, and letting the cartilage grow back. I also had to have a couple ribs broken for some reason, I think? I was only in the hospital for a week but the recovery lasted a year, with the first 6 months having heavily restricted activity. The pain was excruciating for the first 3 or 4 days, then it slowly went away. I couldn't rise out of bed on my own but they forced me to do it and to walk around every day. I could barely walk at first and the pain of getting out of my hospital bed was just some medieval torture shit. But I'm glad I did it and wouldn't take it back because I can actually breathe and exert myself now. And who knows, maybe I'd have died or developed a serious heart issue since it was compressed so badly.

The only unfortunate part is the scar. It's long, but they used a special procedure to make it as thin and minimal in appearance as possible, and it worked, but you can still see it of course. Psychologically it's worse than having PE for me.
>>
>>27642271
Just had a girl lick mine this weekend while we fucked in the back of my car

If I can make it, you fucks can
>>
Damn man is that you? My brother has this but not nearly as deep as that. He was really skinny too but he's bulked up and muscular now and you can barely notice. If anything it makes his pecs look bigger.
>>
>>27643232
I'm not saying that you can't get laid because of that deformity, but I don't believe either A that she would lick it on her own or B that any normal person would tell their partner "yeah, you see that dent? you know you wanna lick that like an ice cream bowl."

Not my idea of fun.
>>
It sucks man. Took me years to finally get comfortable enough to walk outside with just one shirt on. Just have enough faith in yourself and you will slowly start to stop giving a shit about others. When you do, you will gain more confidence.
>>
>There was a kid in middle school who was a dick to me everyday
>noticed that he had this thing
>started making comments about it
>"hey, do you eat cereal outta there?"
>"did you get hit by an asteroid?"

he stopped being a dick to me after a week of me doing that and now he's really fat
>>
Pectus carinatum masterrace bumping from the abyss
>>
>>27642271
I knew a guy with it as bad as that picture. A girl took a shot out of it
>>
File: yRKARFP.jpg (614 KB, 1275x1700) Image search: [Google]
yRKARFP.jpg
614 KB, 1275x1700
It's weird seeing girls with it. Like their chest is swallowing their tits.
>>
>>27645528
would fill that dent with cum as a part of a gangbang
>>
File: P_20150801_083745.jpg (331 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
P_20150801_083745.jpg
331 KB, 1600x1200
I have it too, but it's a mild case, so girls and boys find it cute
Pic related is me
>>
i'm trans girl with it :(

feel like dying but that may be the social shit of being trans.
>>
/Marfan syndrome general/
>>
File: DSC_0062.jpg (1 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0062.jpg
1 MB, 3920x2204
Has anyone had surgery to fix this bullshit?

Im 25 and considering either surgery or suicide as a solution.

How is the recovery?

inb4 zero replies
>>
What filter/plugin is this?
>>
>>27647159

go to the gym and get some pec muscles, it doesn't hide it, but it certainly makes it look better.
>>
>>27642271
have you ever just used a plunger on your chest?
>>
I know a guy that looks like this but haven't asked yet.

Does someone care to explain it to me?
>>
>>27642473
>>27642437
Grow some pecs around it, makes it look a lot better truss me
>>
>>27645578
wait, does that even count as pectus excavatum?
>>
>>27647561
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum
>>
File: 1458341793625.png (934 KB, 922x519) Image search: [Google]
1458341793625.png
934 KB, 922x519
I have it, but not as extreme. When I was fat it looked like I had boobs, but now that I'm normal weight it looks like I have a mighty man chest. I still wish I didn't have it though, feels disgusting when I think about the idea of having permanently 'dented' chest.
>>
>pectus + gyno + skinnyfat

Just kill me
>>
>>27647159
>Im 25
the older you get the harder it is to find a surgeon able to fix you. Most surgeons specialize in 21< year olds
>>
I have it and it never really bothered me. Probably what you'd consider a moderate case. I've been with probably about 15 girls and they either don't notice or think it's cute. I'm also in pretty good shape which, as other people said, helps.

I don't think it's a big deal really. You probably notice it way more than other people do.
>>
File: nuss.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
nuss.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I have this and I got the Nuss Bar procedure to correct it. I couldn't get it 100% because I also have a crooked sternum. I got to keep the bar that was in my chest for 2 years. Arm for scale.
>>
>>27642271
>>27645528
My gf has that disorder, it looks and feels a bit weird but I'm ok with it.
>>
> date a guy with PE
> usual low self esteem
> feels like a normie by having a gf
> like all robots, turns into wanting to be Chad
> starts trying to game me
> get upset because robots never know their place
> tell him that it's over, I don't like his attitude, tell him I only wanted doggy style because I was tired of looking at that soup bowl in his chest
> tears up and calls me a bitch
> tell him piss off soupie
I didn't want to do that, but robots are so fucking cruel when they finally get attention.
>>
File: carinatum.jpg (8 KB, 234x324) Image search: [Google]
carinatum.jpg
8 KB, 234x324
Haha excavatums are normaltier
>Have pectus carinatum
>Spend my teenage year wearing big jackets during summer
>lol anon why u wear coats in summer
>Isolated myself for 10 years due to enormous complex
>Start to hate myself
>Start shoving things up my asshole
>Ruin my asshole, cant poop without enema, internal prolapse from self-hating faps

So now I have pectus carinatum, and a ruined asshole that I can feel portrude during coughing, or carrying small weights which may lead to full prolapse.

Too afraid to visit doctor for any of them, since the doctors claimed when I was young, "hurr no there is no treatment" BUT THERE WERE!!!!

I'm 27 now, is there anything other than suicide I can do? Even my exgirlfriend who was madly in love with me, saw my disgusting chest and was confused so I came up with reason a few months later to break it up. JUST
>>
>>27650578
Fuck of pectus carintum doesn't look half as disgusting as excavatum.

I know I have the carintum too.
>>
>>27650578
sad story
>>
>>27650621
I've seen many chads with carinatum, they just joke about cereal.

When they wear shirts nobody knows. But everyone knows with carinatum.
>>
>>27650658
excevatum*
>>
File: latest[1].png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
79 KB, 408x660
>be pectus carinatum master race
>people just think I have a big muscular chest
>tfw
>>
Some of you need to get checked for Marfan's. I have it but I had my excavatum fixed with the nuff procedure... Thank Christ.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Scoliosis is the same shit guys,, just sometimes is sad see everyone is perfect and you don't
>>
>>27651443

who /hasboth/ here?

doubly fucked.
>>
File: klinefelter-syndrome_.jpg (28 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
klinefelter-syndrome_.jpg
28 KB, 233x350
>tfw klinefelter syndrome

Basically got a woman's body, I hate it so much

The only time I ever looked like a normal male was when I was a kid so I often find myself wishing I could go back and get testosterone replacement therapy, fuck why didn't I realize sooner?

Actually I'm not even diagnosed so I might not have it I might just have fucked up hormones or something but I'm 95% sure I do have it
>>
>>27651495
I don't think that's possibleee,, anon ,
>>
>>27651631

I do, I have a visibly sunken chest as well as scoliosis.
>>
Mine is cosmetic as far as I know, but I know for a fact I haven't taken my shirt off around anyone since I started having this. Think it developed early teenage years? I used to swim a lot when I was younger and now I rarely do, and when I do I wear a shirt. Fucking sucks bro 8(
>>
>>27650578
>start shoving things up my asshole
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ANON
>MY LIFE SUCKS MIGHT AS WELL SHOVE THINGS UP INTO MY COLON
JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>27647159
Yeah I had the Nuss procedure, hurts like hell and you'll be in the hospital for about a week with an epidural and some painkillers for a week or two after you're out of the hospital. You'll need to do breathing exercises and arm exercises since everything will be a little stiff.

This was when I was younger though and it's recommended for teenagers since their bones haven't solidifed as much or something like that.
>>
>>27650578
>Start to hate myself
>Start shoving things up my asshole

Wait what.
>>
>>27651676
You are fucking kidding, both, you better have pic
>>
>>27650511
Everyone look, a woman finds a thread of men with low self esteem and comes in to shit on them further.

Nice job!
>>
I have this and my friends drink vodka out of the hole at parties lmao
>>
>>27645412
'sup carinatum bro
I would have asthma if I had a regular chest, it's ugly but based
>>
>>27650578
I know, it's terrible. I've also acne so it's even worse.
>>
File: 14454758128_b876aea0f0_b.jpg (159 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
14454758128_b876aea0f0_b.jpg
159 KB, 1024x683
>>27642271
I do have it
I honestly don't care that much anymore, I still would never go around shirtless because people will think ''HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS DUDE''
But lets say I get a gf I'll tell her right away, I'll not be hiding it

Mine is not as severe as that guys but it's noticeable, if I flex my pecs it does become a little bit unnoticeable
Most people have pectus but it's not as severe or they just put on muscle and it disappears
>>
File: 729x.jpg (41 KB, 729x410) Image search: [Google]
729x.jpg
41 KB, 729x410
You're in good company, robots.
>>
File: 1448246485690.jpg (39 KB, 601x451) Image search: [Google]
1448246485690.jpg
39 KB, 601x451
>>27654274
>mfw normies also have pectus

At least we didn't get cucked with this one >>27650578
>>
>>27654324
He's not just a mere normie, he's the most eligible bachelor in Norway, a turbo-Chad.
>>
>>27654356
Yeah, I also knew a pretty boy (he was not chad but all the girls wanted to be with him) who also had pectus excavatum

It's all about the face bros, don't think your chest deformity is what makes you unattractive, it's your face and your personality
>>
File: The GOAT.jpg (69 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT.jpg
69 KB, 960x640
>>27654416
>implying his face or his personality is what makes the girls flock around him
>>
>>27645528
Why do I find this so adorable?
>>
>>27642271
Chance is that you? How's it going? It's me Nathaniel!
>>
>>27642271
>built in dewrito bowl
>complaining about that
You niggas I swer
>>
>>27647977
>no spoonfeeding
bitch pls
>>
File: 1431904564737.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1431904564737.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>27652042
im not him but i have both as well. it is fairly mild, unless i puff my chest out and suck in my stomach it is hard to see. as for the scoliosis most folks just think im a bit slouchy.
still feels like shit to be deformed though senpai. im afriad to lift to cover my pectus because of my scoliosis. only thing worse than being ugly is being ugly and in constant pain.
>>
>>27654220
wtf is this picture real? who is this?
>>
>>27656258
Fucking shit, anon, existing is becoming more sad with years, I have to learn social skills, manipulated ppl, and psychology, face recognition, from different sources of information, got like 9 girlas , fuck 6 of them , but this fucking deformity is there always to bring me down
>>
>>27656258
Yeah I can confirm it's possible to have both, I have scoliosis, pectus carinatum and one of my leg's shorter than the other.
>>
Pics or no XXY
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.