[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else too scared to talk to people online? the only place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: moto.jpg (138 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
moto.jpg
138 KB, 960x540
anyone else too scared to talk to people online?

the only place I can talk is 4chan because it's anonymous and you can just leave whenever you need to
>>
i don't even post much on 4chan anymore
>>
File: smugfu.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smugfu.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>27642188
>4chan
>you can just leave whenever you need to
>>
>>27642255
what I mean is you can just duck out of a conversation or log off your computer whenever you're overwhelmed.
>>
>>27642188
I do. I'm terribly scared of talking to anyone outside 4chan, even here I get self-conscious sometimes.

I don't understand how normies can post steam and skype links in this very board.
>>
4chan was the first website I actually took part in the community on. I didn't even talk to people on Runescape when I was 11. I'm too scared to talk to people online and offline.
>>
>>27642269
Kind of like everywhere else?
>>
>>27642295
no, because you have an identity attached elsewhere. when someone leaves a 4chan thread, you never even know. when you leave a conversation somewhere else, people wonder where you went.
>>
>>27642269
I know what you mean Anon, I'm just joshing you.

And I used to be the same, but then I started getting really drunk and messaging girls lewd things over twitter/okcupid. When I sobered up I'd be anxious and ashamed, but a few nights later I'd get drunk and do it all over again, again and again.

I am now at a point where I've made a fool of myself so many times that I don't even think shitting my pants on the subway would make me feel shame.
>>
I'm still a fairly new fag. I've been on 4chan for about 6 months and it's actually harder for me to talk to you guys than it is to talk online with people I actually know.
I did end up deleting my facebook though after discovering /pol/
>>
I'm scared of using a microphone online. I think my vocal cords or something is fucked up, in the morning my voice sounds deep and radio announcer tier, but as the day progresses and the more I talk, the more I begin to sound like Napoleon dynamite. Idk, it's like my esophagus constricts or something and I sound autistic as fuck. I really wish my voice was consistent, but since it's not I avoid taking to people irl and online
>>
>>27642716
I hate recording my voice. I sound like a 12 year old.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.