[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do robots' lives end when Uni begins? Do we just step out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1447744723275.jpg (581 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1447744723275.jpg
581 KB, 2448x3264
Do robots' lives end when Uni begins? Do we just step out of adolescence and into death?
>>
File: 1456898357636.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1456898357636.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
Just wait til unis over
>>
>>27641948
Nah. I thought it did. I started college and thought it would change, and it did for a while, but eventually you just grow complacent and bored with sex, social engagements, "higher education" and come back to this.
>>
>>27641948
Your picture is giving me lewd feelings.

And no, there's no step. A robot's life is a slow descent, starting at birth. We were happiest in the womb.
>>
>>27641989
You're just a failed normie, not a robot.
>>27641948
>>27641974
I went through all of college without so much as kissing a girl. I feel more hopeless now than I ever did before college, and I'm now experienced enough to know that I am truly and genuinely fucked.
>>
File: 1452018067478.jpg (59 KB, 496x615) Image search: [Google]
1452018067478.jpg
59 KB, 496x615
>>27642038
I also partake in this feel
>>
>>27641948
When you're done Uni and have a job, and live on your own with some disposable income life is better than ever.

You can do whatever the fuck you want. Go on backpages and get some whore to come suck on your balls for an hour while you watch anime and drink beer.
>>
I feel like Uni is a very bad place for true robots because it's really an eye-opening experience to how different you are from everyone else. At lease in HS you could come home and kind of be distant from it all. But in Uni you see everyone out there happy and having the time of their lives while you're miserable, it really drives in how you don't belong in the same world as these people.
>>
>>27641948
I wouldn't consider myself a robot if I went to uni and neither should you

You sound like someone trying to fit into a club.
>>
>>27642618
You're forgetting the robots that couldn't handle it and dropped out of uni to become NEET.
>>
>>27643016
Real robots never even tried, get over yourself, normo.
>>
>>27643442
real robots never made it past 10th grade
>>
>>27641948

I think it does. In high school, it's pretty much impossible not to make some friends. There's not a ton of pressure to get laid, not having a gf is weird but it's not "social outcast" weird, and being forced into close proximity with the same people for 8 hours a day (or more if you play a sport/are in a club) makes it easy to not be a complete outcast. That doesn't really exist in college. Everything is on you, if you don't go out of your way to make friends then you won't make them.

There's basically a brief window at the start of freshman year where everybody is still in "high school mode". For two or three weeks, you have to go out and try to latch on to a group or form a new one. If you miss that period, then it's over.
>>
>>27643484
I never even finished 9th grade famski
>>
File: IMG_3530.jpg (20 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3530.jpg
20 KB, 300x225
>>27641948
>tfw just started Uni after 2 years of break
>it's exactly like high school except people are nicer
>can't tell if genuinely nice or if they want something
>still don't talk to people but listen to the stories people like to tell me

Seriously once a week a new person shows up starts talking to me about their life story then they disappear forever. It's way more interesting than high school, but I still can't talk more or tell stories like they do. Im having fun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.