[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me get the courage, or lack thereof, to kill myself. >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1417757912501.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1417757912501.png
18 KB, 633x758
help me get the courage, or lack thereof, to kill myself.

>inb4 i need the courage to live

it's easy to think that until you have a rope around your neck for real.

if someone gets trips i'll livestream or whatever
>>
File: disgusted pepe.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
disgusted pepe.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>>27641697
this shit again?

bloxx
>>
>>27641697
trips get. and just do it. if you've exhausted every other opportunity to find happiness in this life just kill yourself and hope there's happiness on the other side (there probably isn't)
>>
>>27641697
Killing your self is a mortal sin which merits eternal hellfire, don't do it, lad.
>>
>>27641820
i'm not hoping for happiness
i'm hoping for neutrality
i'm hoping to disappear

at this point i don't even care if i can turn around it's just easier to die
>>
>>27641836
yeah, not really. it doesn't say in the bible that it's a sin. a bunch of normies just decided that killing yourself goes against the norm because then they can't squeeze money out of you
>>
>>27641854
well alright then there's your answer. just do it man. if you dont want happiness then there's no point in even asking. just doooo ittttt
>>
File: reee.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>27641913
survival instinct is strong and i get up in the belt and just freeze up. note written, t-shirt over head, and i just freeze. then i eventually climb down and go to sleep without doing anything at all.

it's really annoying
>>
>>27641697
Do it, become nothing and run away from this unjust world
>>
>>27641968
That's the hardest part, overcoming that biological instinct to live. Just give it a few more months so you're even more dead inside, then try again
>>
>>27642063
but what if it doesn't

what if i'm not sad enough to end myself, and i just end up living perpetually trying to find the courage but always unable to do so?
>>
>>27641697
Do you have the courage to do rad shit like basejumping or buying a stupidly fast motorbike and getting in a police chase or burning a Koran in a packed mosque?

When I get huge rushes of adrenaline life feels good. Are you like that?
>>
File: 1454199337705.jpg (9 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1454199337705.jpg
9 KB, 342x342
>>27642099
Then you'll wind up like me. Always wanting a way out but never finding it. You get used to it eventually
>>
>>27641968
Careful when trying to hang yourself. The whole point is to snap the neck on the way down and not to aphyxiate yourself.
Consider climbing a tree. You never know, you may find happiness from climbing trees.
>>
>>27641697
I sincerely hope that you can muster the courage that I cannot. Leave this miserable realm. Don't look back. Whatever awaits you will be better than this, even pure nothingness and nonexistence would be a better, more peaceful end for whether you are being tormented in this disgusting realm or living pointless Blissfree days in some afterlife, existing itself is torment. Existing in any conscious form is agony. Leave while you can. Godspeed.
>>
>>27642099
Dude you need to drink a lot of alcohol it will numb the biological instinct to live a lot, trust me. The only time I have the balls to drive dangerously is when I'm drunk.
>>
Let Alan Watts explain your dilemma for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.