[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw anti-depressants kill your sex drive and you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 8787765.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8787765.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>tfw anti-depressants kill your sex drive and you don't know tfw no gf anymore
I have ascended.
Thank you doc.
>>
>>27641692
How do I convince the doctor to give me meds?
>>
>>27641692
except anti Ds make you irresistable to the other sex
>>
>>27641692
I still have a sex drive but I have no "gf" drive. This is a better feel 2bh
>>
>>27641744
Tell him your depressed.

>>27641790
Do they? I wouldn't know since I don't leave my house.

>>27641797
I'm able to get more done because I don't have to fap twice a day now.
>>
>>27641790
sounds like some broscience
>>
File: 1422818232225.png (12 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1422818232225.png
12 KB, 467x453
>>27641744
You literally just have to tell any dude with a stethoscope "I am feeling sad" and they'll hand you a fancy sheet of paper that'll get you all the SSRIs you need.

It's not like trying to get a scheduled substance, they hand anti-depressants out like candy.
>>
>>27641841
Fapping is fun though
>>
go on a keto diet
get daily cardio
optimize your sleep
take b vitamins, magnesium, fish oil and vitamin D
drink turmeric tea (shown to be more effective than prozac)

if you haven't done all these things you should not be on the kike pills
>>
>>27641899
Get fucked nigger.
Conspiritards belong on /pol/.
>>
>>27641959
the fuck are you on about you fucking retard?

pills should be a last resort.
>>
>>27641899
>drink turmeric tea (shown to be more effective than prozac)

Nothing I search for brings up any mention of turmeric even being used as an anti-depressant, let alone a good one.

Ever notice how you've always got a billion people with their own secret formula of herbs and diets and supplements coming out whenever someone mentions mental illness? None of it's supported by any science, it's all just placebo. It's no different than recommending acupuncture or some other ridiculous appropriated Eastern bullshit that white people cling on to because it's "different" and "trendy".
>>
File: 1192692817601.jpg (32 KB, 292x302) Image search: [Google]
1192692817601.jpg
32 KB, 292x302
But I don't want a gf because I'm horny, I want one to build a life with.

I'm never more lonely than after I fap, because there's no one there to drift off to sleep with.

If I could cut off my dick for a gf, I would.
>>
>>27641692
Also you will last hella longer in bed, i have been taking Prozac and i can pretty much only cum once or twice a day on average
>>
>>27642109
I was hardcore suicidally depressed before I started doing these things 2 months ago. literally every minute of every day I thought about it. I haven't had a single suicidal thought in a month.
You have to be a fucking idiot to not understand that what you put in your body is what your body and mind is made up of.

But by all means. Take those pills that make you wanna kill yourself more and wash it down with 2 litres of mountain dew and pizza hut. I won't stop you
>>
File: Exotic_Edcamel.jpg (16 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Exotic_Edcamel.jpg
16 KB, 500x375
Feeling the same my dude
>>
>>27641959
I do not understand how that is a conspiracy theory. He's suggesting that he loses weight, improves his health, sleeps normally, and supplement his diet...

Is getting healthy as a replacement for mood pills really considered a conspiracy theory now? Is working out to cure obesity also a conspiracy theory?

>>27642109
On some level, herbal remedies are effective. They usually do SOMETHING but it is some kind of explicit chemical/medical effect that people often identify incorrectly.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=efficacy+and+safety+of+curcumin+in+a+major+depressive+disorder

I was able to find this study which I guess is what he was talking about.
>>
File: 332.jpg (24 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
332.jpg
24 KB, 271x400
>>27642225
I eat healthy and I'm at a very healthy bodyweight.
I just prefer to take advice from a qualified doctor rather than some normalfag tryhard faggot from r9k.
>Take those pills that make you wanna kill yourself more
I want to kill myself a lot less now that I'm on medication.

Also you know nothing about me, my life or my problems so like I already said, get fucked nigger.

>>27642506
I am healthy. I was healthy enough when I was depressed and now I'm doing even better thanks to the meds.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.